Ruben Dias #8 He’s So Handsome, He’s So Cute, Can We See Him In His Birthday Suit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it not raining at yours Donald. Been raining all morning here 💔. Are they training today before the plane
No it’s very sunny. Going to walk to the shops in a moment, it’ll probably start raining when I’m in there 😂
Train this morning, then fly to Spain for the press conference

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh it definitely can be an angle thing but I guess I found it interesting due to the girlfriend getting caught cheating on him.

Is that supposed to be félix? Also why is Martinez on the pic below? I know he's small but not that small 😂😂
---
I didn't read the caption 😂 never mind 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I'm willing to reserve judgement on the hair until we see it in motion. The flash of thigh and big hands are enough of a distraction 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nah he must be salty about the hair. The guy he uses moved to Marbella over the weekend and so rubens unfollowed him. His new guy is clearly struggling with fading - this is his old barber

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Nah he must be salty about the hair. The guy he uses moved to Marbella over the weekend and so rubens unfollowed him. His new guy is clearly struggling with fading - this is his old barber
God I like that as well. He’s done a John ( remember his terrible haircut was it against dortmund last year 🙃)
---
I think when he does something with the top bit make it less flat it’ll look ok. But when he’s got his shorts on I’m not really looking at his hair 😊😊

Hope everyone is having a good day. It’s a holiday there today? just getting up over here. Hope we get some Ruben in the travel photos.

Oh it definitely can be an angle thing but I guess I found it interesting due to the girlfriend getting caught cheating on him.

People think that’s Sergio Reguilon - if his girlfriends a beard I would be very suprised
His girlfriend is constantly being caught in awkward situations. I do wonder if they are just staying together because it’s easier. She’s lost a lot of support in Portugal over recent months and had a lot of backlash due to getting a role due to her name

On another note, it’s fairly warm today, if Ruben doesn’t have all his shirt buttons undone for pre plane photos I won’t be happy
Hard to say. They are young and probably immature. I know couples who were like that when younger. Constant cheating. Staying together for way too long because it’s easier and people don’t want to be alone or try to date again.

there’s always rumours about footballers. Back in the day pep and Luis figo had to dispel rumours they weren’t a gay couple. Haha. Pep is very handsy and emotional. Look at jack and erling - always having tender moments 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hope everyone is having a good day. It’s a holiday there today? just getting up over here. Hope we get some Ruben in the travel photos.

Hard to say. They are young and probably immature. I know couples who were like that when younger. Constant cheating. Staying together for way too long because it’s easier and people don’t want to be alone or try to date again.

there’s always rumours about footballers. Back in the day pep and Luis figo had to dispel rumours they weren’t a gay couple. Haha. Pep is very handsy and emotional. Look at jack and erling - always having tender moments 😂
Good morning. It is. Thanks to the king. I was off anyway so I get a day back!! I’ll use it in summer I think.
I am wondering if we’re gonna get security Ruben again tonight 🥵😅. Part of me hopes so part of me wants something hotter 😂.
either way I can’t wait for the match tomorrow Iwish it was tonight

do you have anything nice planned today or do you have to work
---
IMG_3906.jpeg

hair looks better on this one from today too 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Good morning. It is. Thanks to the king. I was off anyway so I get a day back!! I’ll use it in summer I think.
I am wondering if we’re gonna get security Ruben again tonight 🥵😅. Part of me hopes so part of me wants something hotter 😂.
either way I can’t wait for the match tomorrow Iwish it was tonight

do you have anything nice planned today or do you have to work
---
View attachment 2156608
hair looks better on this one from today too 😊
What is his left hand doing?? That little pinky 😂 bless him.
Yeah hair looks a little better 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.