Ruben Dias #8 He’s So Handsome, He’s So Cute, Can We See Him In His Birthday Suit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning. It is. Thanks to the king. I was off anyway so I get a day back!! I’ll use it in summer I think.
I am wondering if we’re gonna get security Ruben again tonight 🥵😅. Part of me hopes so part of me wants something hotter 😂.
either way I can’t wait for the match tomorrow Iwish it was tonight

do you have anything nice planned today or do you have to work
---
View attachment 2156608
hair looks better on this one from today too 😊
Oh nice to get that day back!

Have work and trying to get a lot done so I can have make a work around to have a few hours to watch match tomorrow ha. UCL matches are usually at noon here.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is he sewing?
Bernardo starting to get him back
---
I’ve realised it’s his blanket and he’s intently starting at all the insta hoes on his phone probably, reaches across for jacks opinion. Shoes are off so he can stick his smelly feet in Bernardo’s face
That video 😂😂 good on Bernardo getting his own back 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
IMG_3916.jpeg
IMG_3915.jpeg

---
Anyone that liked the icebreaker. I read one similar last week called Mile high. About a flight attendant and a hockey player. It was good!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.