Ruben Dias #8 He’s So Handsome, He’s So Cute, Can We See Him In His Birthday Suit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His hair looks good there as well. I mean I would have to control myself around him but I wouldn’t touch him without asking 😂🤣😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
This stuff they wear is dreadful. The only saving grace is Ruben's beautiful face. Other than that it does give security guard just finished work vibes.
It is the worst 😂 the upturned jeans before and now this look 😂

Reactions: 6
I don’t like it strawb, always hated the gel
Just wanted more positive attitudes about the game
Oh I was gonna say I thought you said you didn’t like the gel either !!😂🙂

I am feeling positive. Ish.
have you managed to eat. Are you too nervy.
Ruben looks hot now he’s got the kit on 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh I was gonna say I thought you said you didn’t like the gel either !!😂🙂

I am feeling positive. Ish.
have you managed to eat. Are you too nervy.
Ruben looks hot now he’s got the kit on 🥰🥰🥰
I’ve eaten, got home late with most of the roads in town being closed. Got some snacks and getting comfortable now

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve eaten, got home late with most of the roads in town being closed. Got some snacks and getting comfortable now
Oh that sucks. Glad you are comfortable!
I’ve cleaned my house and washed my hair after putting LO to bed. I am ready. With my toffee popcorn and wispa mousse 😋🥰

come on cityyyy 🩵🩵🩵

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.