Ruben Dias #8 He’s So Handsome, He’s So Cute, Can We See Him In His Birthday Suit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry what! I want to know what treatment they are getting and whether they lie next to each other
They are the wrong questions Donald. You should be asking, how hands on was the treatment and where do I apply for the job?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry what! I want to know what treatment they are getting and whether they lie next to each other
It’s on Twitter I wonder if I can share it

an reporter asked pep if it was unprofessional on haaland to give up the pen and pep said he is so professional. After the game finished 1030/11pm him and Haaland went for to the training centre for treatment 🥹🤤.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They are the wrong questions Donald. You should be asking, how hands on was the treatment and where do I apply for the job?
Sorry cece I was caught up in the fact of them led on beds next to each other, probably in just boxers, dissecting the game play by play only mere hours after it’s ended

• Heart
  • Haha
He prob get a massage and does active recovery/stretching with Mario to help. You’ll always see athletes on the stationary bikes post matches bc it helps alleviate lactic acid that builds up in legs and cause soreness.
I love that he defended Erl.
someone asked on tiktok - didn’t pep yell at erling? I was like bro two things can happen at once 😂. He can defend his players but still give them a stern talking to because it could have cost us the match.

Back to Ruben

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He prob get a massage and does active recovery/stretching with Mario to help. You’ll always see athletes on the stationary bikes post matches bc it helps alleviate lactic acid that builds up in legs and cause soreness.

someone asked on tiktok - didn’t pep yell at erling? I was like bro two things can happen at once 😂. He can defend his players but still give them a stern talking to because it could have cost us the match.

Back to Ruben
So he has Puma socks on under the city match day socks?

Also a comment on Jacks post 😁😆

Attachments

• Haha
So he has Puma socks on under the city match day socks?

Also a comment on Jacks post 😁😆
I noticed that. I think all players will wear it bc puma is kit sponsor. They are only sponsored for their boots. If they don’t have a sponsor, then I think given puma boots.

I noticed that. I think all players will wear it bc puma is kit sponsor. They are only sponsored for their boots. If they don’t have a sponsor, then I think given puma boots.
Rico doesn’t have a sponsor yet he did recovery in some on running shoes the other month. I’m going to have a look at his shoes next time he plays

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Back to Ruben
I love that they used a song from 50 shades of grey in that video 🤣🤣🤤🥴.
Yeah exactly gundo said he yelled at them but they’re all ok now. It happens. 🤣

• Heart
Rico doesn’t have a sponsor yet he did recovery in some on running shoes the other month. I’m going to have a look at his shoes next time he plays
Looks like he wears Nike boots at matches from his IG. Maybe he just gets free boots from them.

surprised a brand hasn’t snatched him up with a legit sponsor. He’s so young and so good already.

• Heart

Back to Ruben

I don’t think I have ever been turned on by a man removing his socks before…..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.