Ruben Dias #8 He’s So Handsome, He’s So Cute, Can We See Him In His Birthday Suit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
see Nathan doesn’t look security guard bc his proportions are right. Loose shirt under flight jacket.

Todays outfit looks more like the Ruben we love

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank god for todays outfit - much much better Mr Dias ❤

busy weekend for them all - training today and then guessing they fly off to Madrid tomorrow? Hopefully his family/Alan will be able to pop over there to support him?

off topic -crowns - how long do we have them for do you reckon? @Spectacles and @futbolista yours both work so well on your pictures they fit perfectly! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7

busy weekend for them all - training today and then guessing they fly off to Madrid tomorrow? Hopefully his family/Alan will be able to pop over there to support him?

off topic -crowns - how long do we have them for do you reckon? @Spectacles and @futbolista yours both work so well on your pictures they fit perfectly! 😂
Fly to Madrid at 3:30 tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm not sure. Maybe after tomorrow or they stay on forever because ruben looks majestic in his 😂

• Heart

I picked this particular photo of pep bc it looks good when the hat was a yarmulke 😂 but pep is a king so it’s natural

• Heart
Has anyone else seen the photos of Joao Felix on twitter in a very interesting position with a guy? I know Ruben and him seem close and Rubens ex is bff with his "girlfriend"

Reactions: 2
Has anyone else seen the photos of Joao Felix on twitter in a very interesting position with a guy? I know Ruben and him seem close and Rubens ex is bff with his "girlfriend"
I have not seen any recent ones but I have seen old ones of joao on tiktok. Photos can always be taken at random moments to make people look a certain way. He doesn’t exude a super masculine vibe so I can see why some rumours should start esp since magui has been caught cheating on him many times. He just seems super young and has more a cute face than the masculine alpha Ruben is. Maybe magui is a beard who knows. Makes me think of Colin on Ted lasso. I feel for JF. He’s at chelsea now and they suck. And when he goes back to Atletico, he’s stuck with simeone who wastes his talent.

I don’t know how close Ruben is with him. They played at benfica and for Portugal but I don’t think I have seen them hang out together outside of those situations. I know bernardo took plane together with JF back to England after last Portugal matches. Ines magui and ivy are all still friends, Ruben only follows ines.

share a link of the Twitter !

here’s Ruben and joao 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have not seen any recent ones but I have seen old ones of joao on tiktok. Photos can always be taken at random moments to make people look a certain way. He doesn’t exude a super masculine vibe so I can see why some rumours should start esp since magui has been caught cheating on him many times. He just seems super young and has more a cute face than the masculine alpha Ruben is. Maybe magui is a beard who knows. Makes me think of Colin on Ted lasso. I feel for JF. He’s at chelsea now and they suck. And when he goes back to Atletico, he’s stuck with simeone who wastes his talent.

I don’t know how close Ruben is with him. They played at benfica and for Portugal but I don’t think I have seen them hang out together outside of those situations. I know bernardo took plane together with JF back to England after last Portugal matches. Ines magui and ivy are all still friends, Ruben only follows ines.

here’s Ruben and joao 😂

Oh it definitely can be an angle thing but I guess I found it interesting due to the girlfriend getting caught cheating on him.

Reactions: 5
Oh it definitely can be an angle thing but I guess I found it interesting due to the girlfriend getting caught cheating on him.

Straight guys are so touchy feely these days so who’s knows 😂
---

here’s Ruben and joao 😂

I need Ruben to grab me like that please 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I keep hoping Ruben takes JF under his wing and tell him he deserves better than Magui. Ruben has experience with an attention seeker and he can impart some wisdom.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

People think that’s Sergio Reguilon - if his girlfriends a beard I would be very suprised
His girlfriend is constantly being caught in awkward situations. I do wonder if they are just staying together because it’s easier. She’s lost a lot of support in Portugal over recent months and had a lot of backlash due to getting a role due to her name

On another note, it’s fairly warm today, if Ruben doesn’t have all his shirt buttons undone for pre plane photos I won’t be happy

Reactions: 3
People think that’s Sergio Reguilon - if his girlfriends a beard I would be very suprised
His girlfriend is constantly being caught in awkward situations. I do wonder if they are just staying together because it’s easier. She’s lost a lot of support in Portugal over recent months and had a lot of backlash due to getting a role due to her name

On another note, it’s fairly warm today, if Ruben doesn’t have all his shirt buttons undone for pre plane photos I won’t be happy
Is it not raining at yours Donald. Been raining all morning here 💔. Are they training today before the plane

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.