Ruben Dias #4 He's back on the pitch and incredibly hot, we're hoping he's got loads of room on the yacht

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also his fingernails are so well kept. Is there anything about him that isnā€™t perfect? If there is, I donā€™t want to hear it.
Does he shave the sideburns or do they just not meet the beard? I remember a twitter thread in pre season in which the guy was talking about how Ruben couldnā€™t be good defender as his legs were too long and he was too top heavy. One of his other points was how could you trust a man whose hairs donā€™t meet up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a perfectly neat circle heā€™s done šŸ¤£šŸ˜. I saw this earlier I like the blue and white ones
---

That middle one. Oh my god
Hope we get some cute pics of him in training today
I like the blue and white ones too looks denim like? Organised neatly as ever Ruben šŸ„°

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does he shave the sideburns or do they just not meet the beard? I remember a twitter thread in pre season in which the guy was talking about how Ruben couldnā€™t be good defender as his legs were too long and he was too top heavy. One of his other points was how could you trust a man whose hairs donā€™t meet up.
I think he shaves his sideburns.

Right, letā€™s just talk about: do we think he manscapes his nether regions? I say yes. I think he keeps his ā€œareaā€ tight and right.

Reactions: 7
I bet he doesnā€™t leave the toilet seat up and opens your car door for you ā¤
Heā€™s probably the type of boyfriend whom all parents love. If I was dating him and we broke up, my parents would choose him over me and I would 100% understand it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think he shaves his sideburns.

Right, letā€™s just talk about: do we think he manscapes his nether regions? I say yes. I think he keeps his ā€œareaā€ tight and right.
Absolutely yes! That guy is clean and neat and that goes for his dangly bits too šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Heart
I bet he doesnā€™t leave the toilet seat up and opens your car door for you ā¤
Iā€™m in two minds. In his morning routing, his bed wasnā€™t made. In the second one he didnā€™t have a draining rack. I feel like heā€™s organised but not ott organised

• Haha
  • Heart
Iā€™m in two minds. In his morning routing, his bed wasnā€™t made. In the second one he didnā€™t have a draining rack. I feel like heā€™s organised but not ott organised
Iā€™ve never understood people that donā€™t make the bed, it takes like 5 seconds?!
And if he doesnā€™t have a draining rack what happens to everything?

I may have to rewatch the video again for further analysis.

or he has a maid/PA/secret live in girlfriend that does it all for him?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And that long table against the wall in his living room looked rather cluttered, I must say.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Iā€™ve never understood people that donā€™t make the bed, it takes like 5 seconds?!
And if he doesnā€™t have a draining rack what happens to everything?

I may have to rewatch the video again for further analysis.

or he has a maid/PA/secret live in girlfriend that does it all for him?!
His brother lives with him and it seemed liked they were sharing the cooking. I bet he has a cleaner.
It could have been just because there was a camera there as soon as he woke up. Although thereā€™s a video of when his ex lived with him and it looked like chaos, bags and clothes everywhere
And that long table against the wall in his living room looked rather cluttered, I must say.
that was memorabilia wasnā€™t it? I thought that was cute and in the new one he looks to have condensed it because they showed some of the same things but spread out
His carpet looked clean so at least his vaccing
---
I donā€™t have a draining wrack. Iā€™m clearly his soul mate šŸ˜‰
I need to know how this works, we didnā€™t have one at uni and it drove me mad

• Heart
He's bound to have a cleaner/ housekeeper does all that.

He concentrates on being a super best Alpha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
His brother lives with him and it seemed liked they were sharing the cooking. I bet he has a cleaner.
It could have been just because there was a camera there as soon as he woke up. Although thereā€™s a video of when his ex lived with him and it looked like chaos, bags and clothes everywhere

that was memorabilia wasnā€™t it? I thought that was cute and in the new one he looks to have condensed it because they showed some of the same things but spread out
---

I also think he has a cleaner and I also think when Ivanā€™s not in town, Ruben may have chef prepared meals he keeps in his fridge or he does what Bernardo does and brings home bags of food from the CFA canteen. I wouldnā€™t be surprised, given Pepā€™s insistence on good nutrition, if the club pays for a chef service that preps meals for the guys and has them delivered so they donā€™t have to cook for themselves every night. Or maybe the players pay for their own.

I remember that video from April. It looked like a bomb had gone off with clothes and bags strewn everywhere. I canā€™t live amongst that kind of clutter and chaos.

Hahah my other half thinks they are unsightly. I have a little draining thing for cutlery but other then that I just put everything on the side of the sink. It has grooves in it so everything drains. And Iā€™m always spraying it and wiping it down before and after cos Iā€™m conscious of things being on the side. But it does look neater Iā€™ve got to admit.

• Wow
  • Heart

---

Thereā€™s a brother you say?
Do we have photographic evidence of irmĆ£o Dias?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.