Ruben Dias #4 He's back on the pitch and incredibly hot, we're hoping he's got loads of room on the yacht

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahah my other half thinks they are unsightly. I have a little draining thing for cutlery but other then that I just put everything on the side of the sink. It has grooves in it so everything drains. And I’m always spraying it and wiping it down before and after cos I’m conscious of things being on the side. But it does look neater I’ve got to admit.
I never knew a way of not having a draining rack, may have to investigate this new way of living (this will also prepare me for when I move in with Ruben)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh no, have we found a Ruben ick 😂😂(hate that saying 😬). I'll take him, I don't mind him being messy. I can trained him 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh no, have we found a Ruben ick 😂😂(hate that saying 😬). I'll take him, I don't mind him being messy. I can trained him 😜
Haha potentially we have but there are far worse qualities to have so I’ll take abit of messy ness any day as well!

• Heart
I also think he has a cleaner and I also think when Ivan’s not in town, Ruben may have chef prepared meals he keeps in his fridge or he does what Bernardo does and brings home bags of food from the CFA canteen. I wouldn’t be surprised, given Pep’s insistence on good nutrition, if the club pays for a chef service that preps meals for the guys and has them delivered so they don’t have to cook for themselves every night. Or maybe the players pay for their own.

I remember that video from April. It looked like a bomb had gone off with clothes and bags strewn everywhere. I can’t live amongst that kind of clutter and chaos.
See he said no about the chef in cnn but they looked surprised that they’d cooked a good meal so I wasn’t convinced. He once showed some steak and veg which looked home cooked, so maybe he just does simple dishes. I didn’t know that about Bernardo, I saw him as a cook.

It could be the ex that’s messy, it seemed tidier in those other videos
Lucky for him I’m a tidy motherfucker so calm shall be restored in Casa Dias once I’m there 😂
---

Hahaha I’ve just found this - he is also slightly oblivious at times too! Poor Kev (listen with sound off cos it’s annoying)

• Haha
  • Heart
I love the family's line in straight-faced photos.

I feel like Ruben is the most cheerful and laid back of all of them and it must have come as a real surprise when he realised everyone outside his family thinks he's really serious.

7Aijr38.jpg
ruben-dias-parents.jpg
ruben-dias.jpg
58170013-10845029-image-a-12_1653302790783.jpg

Also how fit is he in that last one.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lucky for him I’m a tidy motherfucker so calm shall be restored in Casa Dias once I’m there 😂
---

Hahaha I’ve just found this - he is also slightly oblivious at times too! Poor Kev (listen with sound off cos it’s annoying)
I love that video. Cracks me up 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I love the family's line in straight-faced photos.

I feel like Ruben is the most cheerful and laid back of all of them and it must have come as a real surprise when he realised everyone outside his family thinks he's really serious.

View attachment 1975300View attachment 1975303View attachment 1975306View attachment 1975318

Also how fit is he in that last one.
Isn’t he adorable and sexy in that last one?

Jesus, this guy must have been drowning in fanny since his Benfica academy days.

• Haha
I was just thinking, I bet he'd always know what to wear if you invited him to a work event etc. Then I found this lot. Hasn't got any outrageous style etc. but generally looks well put together.

I can't be bothered to cut her out so everyone, imagine your head on April.

Another one in this outfit of course
ruben-dias-april-ivy-4.jpg

image.jpg
img_1280x721$2021_09_10_12_15_47_286020.jpg
yk4meympifl15tgr_1601378774.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was just thinking, I bet he'd always know what to wear if you invited him to a work event etc. Then I found this lot. Hasn't got any outrageous style etc. but generally looks well put together.

I can't be bothered to cut her out so everyone, imagine your head on April.

Another one in this outfit of course
View attachment 1975376

View attachment 1975370View attachment 1975371View attachment 1975372
He looks perfect. Classic and clean. :love: Hard to believe he’s currently only 25. They were so young when they were together. He’s an old soul. I love old souls.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.