Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
Would she not be back in Ibiza for Ibiza summer season? It usually starts in March
He still follows april normal and private accounts, he probably just likes to keep in contact, prevent any stories from leaking. I’m not believing any are legit until his mum follows them
It’s nice that he still follows April. She still hangs out with Bernardo’s fiancee and Joao Felix’s ex (or on/off girlfriend) and probably other Portugal WAGs so it’s easier on everyone to keep things civil.

Reactions: 1

Just Drive

VIP Member
Hi everyone!
Portuguese people use the word Palhaço (Clown) to insult. It can be between friends in a friendly/endearing manner or serious.
but I’m guessing they call each other palhaço when one of them does something weird/stupid/standoffish. We do the same in my group of friends.

hope it makes sense
Is “bicho” (bug) also used as a term of endearment in Portuguese? In American English it’s used that way, like “love bug” or “cute little bug” when referring to a child. I was curious because Ramos called Ruben bicho after Ruben congratulated him on the hat trick.

Donald23

VIP Member
I googled it I think it’s from a film.

‘Abel calls Donovan 'Stoykiy muzhik', which he translates as 'standing man'. This translation is a bit misleading, and, really, incorrect. Correct translation would be resilient man, or tough man. Using more familiar terms, it would mean a man who stands his ground.’
Oooo interesting

Just Drive

VIP Member
He’s following a model who’s in Doha but she doesn’t follow him back and she’s a model who my friend has worked with and follows friend. I think he is just following hot chicks and hopes he follows them back. I know a guys who do this and then hits them up in the DMs. 😂 or maybe girls are following him and if they are hot enough he will follow them back.

Bunch of models have gone to doha that have no attachment to any footballers but want the footballer boyfriend. I follow a celeb trainer from LA who set up for a month to train famous people in doha while they are there to watch World Cup. He always sets up at big events. I saw model Cindy mello who’s Brazilian there and I don’t think she’s dating a footballer, just shopping haha.
I hope he finds a good one. Not just a pretty face who wants a bank account. But someone self sufficient, successful and hot. Not plastic.
I am strangely fascinated by all of this. What a life! :ROFLMAO:

He followed back her brother while they were still in Ibiza. Her brother is an amateur footballer player.
Both brother and sister are begs, how cringe.