Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald23

VIP Member
She specifically picked that picture to be in her tagged 😂 probably still likes pictures of him on another accounts so people still think they’re together.

There’s a few Ruben fan pages and even a Man City families account that constantly like and comment on her pictures.
Never noticed that before. Still find it odd they follow each others brothers seems a bit far for a holiday fling

Reactions: 2

Just Drive

VIP Member
They’ve sent these in order to call a truce for the time being.
He’s also had the obligatory pre World Cup hair cut, although it looks like they took the photo before the actual hair cut. City take tracksuit notes, he will wear this pants but not your leggings
OMG the suit the suit the suit! Perfectly tailored across those shoulders. :love:

Gattle09

VIP Member
I think it's because him being commanding doesn't seem to come from a place of him wanting to feel powerful or stroke his ego. The commanding air is a consequence of confidence and competence (try saying that three times fast), rather than something he does to make himself feel like he's those things.
Yes the it’s the competence that does it for me.

• Heart

CeCesworld

VIP Member
They’ve sent these in order to call a truce for the time being.
He’s also had the obligatory pre World Cup hair cut, although it looks like they took the photo before the actual hair cut. City take tracksuit notes, he will wear this pants but not your leggings

As always he looks 🔥
The first vid is only ruined by a petulant child.

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I don’t get why you’d follow your own private account
At first I thought someone was just taking the piss with that new private account but then I see he’s following it, so it can’t be some random fan having a laugh. :ROFLMAO:
Yeh it’s on his normal account. Maybe he needs to be someone who’s obsessed with him. In which case we all fit that category, come join the thread Ruben
He’s looking in the wrong place isn’t he really.
He really is. Come on, Ruben, we’re available!

I think Ibiza starts in may… I’m not sure if they have the exact same cast for London. They did hold auditions for it.

he hasn’t liked anything from April since they broke up. I wonder whyhe still follows her private. I did think they were a cute couple. She’s normal looking and I do think she really did care for him. Unlike a few who’s really milking their 5 seconds of attention.

the way his following girls he’s still very much single, I can’t even imagining dating someone seriously who follows new women every day. You’re right well know who’s serious when his mum followers someone

Spectacles

VIP Member
She might be his back up if he can't catch anyone from insta. He's trying really hard bless him 😂 They obviously still like each other. Don't really know much about her apart from photos in the summer.

Do you reckon the cabaret she's in will be in London permanently or is it a pop up? There was something on insta for it but couldn't tell if it was permanent . She looks like she's been all over the place with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
32 posts and it’s new, did he just unload all his vacation pictures
What is stoic music?
I googled it I think it’s from a film.

‘Abel calls Donovan 'Stoykiy muzhik', which he translates as 'standing man'. This translation is a bit misleading, and, really, incorrect. Correct translation would be resilient man, or tough man. Using more familiar terms, it would mean a man who stands his ground.’

• Heart
Reactions: 1