Ruben Dias #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s following several new model-type ladies, a few of whom are in Doha, all of whom took selfies in front of that stupid Dior sign, and one of them is a dancer at a Doha club whose recent pic he liked. :ROFLMAO: So there must be agencies who employ these women to make themselves available for athletes and other celebs? A couple of the girls attended games it looks like.

@Donald23 wonder if Ms. Ibiza will post about souls again. :ROFLMAO:
He’s following a model who’s in Doha but she doesn’t follow him back and she’s a model who my friend has worked with and follows friend. I think he is just following hot chicks and hopes he follows them back. I know a guys who do this and then hits them up in the DMs. 😂 or maybe girls are following him and if they are hot enough he will follow them back.

Bunch of models have gone to doha that have no attachment to any footballers but want the footballer boyfriend. I follow a celeb trainer from LA who set up for a month to train famous people in doha while they are there to watch World Cup. He always sets up at big events. I saw model Cindy mello who’s Brazilian there and I don’t think she’s dating a footballer, just shopping haha.
I hope he finds a good one. Not just a pretty face who wants a bank account. But someone self sufficient, successful and hot. Not plastic.

Reactions: 5
He’s following a model who’s in Doha but she doesn’t follow him back and she’s a model who my friend has worked with and follows friend. I think he is just following hot chicks and hopes he follows them back. I know a guys who do this and then hits them up in the DMs. 😂 or maybe girls are following him and if they are hot enough he will follow them back.

Bunch of models have gone to doha that have no attachment to any footballers but want the footballer boyfriend. I follow a celeb trainer from LA who set up for a month to train famous people in doha while they are there to watch World Cup. He always sets up at big events. I saw model Cindy mello who’s Brazilian there and I don’t think she’s dating a footballer, just shopping haha.
I hope he finds a good one. Not just a pretty face who wants a bank account. But someone self sufficient, successful and hot. Not plastic.
I feel if you’ve gone and set yourself out in Doha for a month you’re after the money and nothing else. I think they are all “just shopping” for footballers. I bet there’ll be swarms of them at the final and after parties

Reactions: 6

I am strangely fascinated by all of this. What a life! :ROFLMAO:

I am strangely fascinated by all of this. What a life! :ROFLMAO:
I have actually not been on it re: wags, models, hangers on as in the past. Been partaking in my guys football chat too much haha. Let me see if I can find some entertainment 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Which dancer 😭😭😭 Im out the loop
It’s festaginevra on IG. The one who was papped with him on the boat this summer (purple bikini). She’s a dancer in Ibiza so we call her Ibiza Dancer or just Dancer. :ROFLMAO: Ruben has recently followed a passel of new hot women many of whom are in Doha. So we were laughing because Dancer posted a wistful, cryptic IG story a few minutes ago.

Reactions: 3
It’s festaginevra on IG. The one who was papped with him on the boat this summer (purple bikini). She’s a dancer in Ibiza so we call her Ibiza Dancer or just Dancer. :ROFLMAO: Ruben has recently followed a passel of new hot women many of whom are in Doha. So we were laughing because Dancer posted a wistful, cryptic IG story a few minutes ago.
She seems like caught up on him changing her profile to the purple bikini, adding him to her tagged but then again he followed her on his private. Their sounds could be destined for each other

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.