Ruben Dias #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread number 2, lacking a good thread title, but at least there’s a video of those abs 💙🥵
BD31F6BD-1699-479F-B670-1D2CFE945AD7.jpeg

A16E6015-3C4D-4A28-90A1-983DEBCE897B.jpeg

Edit: it’s not letting me post the bloody video

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So proud we made it to thread 2.

I want him to take care of me. By which I mean:

Efficiently plan my day.
Shag me senseless.
Give me a very thorough cuddle.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Efficiently plan my day.
Shag me senseless.
I think I could get by with just watching him do sit ups or pull ups…
I don’t think I’d need anything else from him 🤣

There he is 🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Efficiently plan my day.
Shag me senseless.
He’d efficiently plan the day so both shagging and cuddling had equal time but he’d also fit in his 3 gym sessions and calls to his family. I wonder if he colour co-ordinates his calendar?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
He’d efficiently plan the day so both shagging and cuddling had equal time but he’d also fit in his 3 gym sessions and calls to his family. I wonder if he colour co-ordinates his calendar?
His Alexa probably reminds him…
“Ruben, call family after 500 sit ups”

• Haha
  • Heart
Thank you for the new thread, @LurkingAnnie ! ❤

It was mentioned in the old thread that he unfollows people who don’t follow him back. Imagine being followed by RUBEN bleeping DIAS and not following him back?! WTF, Women of Instagram?? If he followed me, I’d shout it from the rooftops and declare my own little bank holiday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

It was mentioned in the old thread that he unfollows people who don’t follow him back. Imagine being followed by RUBEN bleeping DIAS and not following him back?! WTF, Women of Instagram?? If he followed me, I’d shout it from the rooftops and declare my own little bank holiday.
From first glance as one of the intense faces on his insta could be off putting. You go for a look and this is the first thing you see

• Haha
  • Heart
The sun definitely brings out his bleep side, he’s just adding everything to his insta story

• Heart

I’m going to Ibiza in 2 weeks purely for Ruben to follow me 🤣

• Haha
The sun definitely brings out his bleep side, he’s just adding everything to his insta story
🤣 bleep side. It’s true, though. Ruben knows he’s hot and he is making damn sure we all know it, too. Don’t stop, babe, give us more.

Reactions: 3
Sorry I missed the end of the last thread. Thank you @LurkingAnnie for creating the new thread so we can carry on the lusting and the perving over the Portuguese god that is Ruben Dias 🥰😍🥵
And we all would loved to be followed by him 😜

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.