Ruben Dias #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dancer didn’t like any pictures for nearly a month but liked yesterdays and the 433 post…
She must enjoy being associated with him lol
She’s in Dubai and a few of the other Lio dancers are in Qatar. It’d be good press for their london opening if she can get him to attend. I also like how she made the pictures of them on the boat together appear in her tagged posts

He looks to be planning a trip to Florida with the girls he’s recently following

Reactions: 1
She specifically picked that picture to be in her tagged 😂 probably still likes pictures of him on another accounts so people still think they’re together.

There’s a few Ruben fan pages and even a Man City families account that constantly like and comment on her pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She specifically picked that picture to be in her tagged 😂 probably still likes pictures of him on another accounts so people still think they’re together.

There’s a few Ruben fan pages and even a Man City families account that constantly like and comment on her pictures.
Never noticed that before. Still find it odd they follow each others brothers seems a bit far for a holiday fling

The dancer didn’t like any pictures for nearly a month but liked yesterdays and the 433 post…
She must enjoy being associated with him lol
She prob saw the yoga instructor posting and realized there’s competition so she woke up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He followed back her brother while they were still in Ibiza. Her brother is an amateur footballer player.
Both brother and sister are begs, how cringe.

She might be his back up if he can't catch anyone from insta. He's trying really hard bless him 😂 They obviously still like each other. Don't really know much about her apart from photos in the summer.

Do you reckon the cabaret she's in will be in London permanently or is it a pop up? There was something on insta for it but couldn't tell if it was permanent . She looks like she's been all over the place with it.

• Heart
Would she not be back in Ibiza for Ibiza summer season? It usually starts in March
He still follows april normal and private accounts, he probably just likes to keep in contact, prevent any stories from leaking. I’m not believing any are legit until his mum follows them

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Would she not be back in Ibiza for Ibiza summer season? It usually starts in March
He still follows april normal and private accounts, he probably just likes to keep in contact, prevent any stories from leaking. I’m not believing any are legit until his mum follows them
It’s nice that he still follows April. She still hangs out with Bernardo’s fiancee and Joao Felix’s ex (or on/off girlfriend) and probably other Portugal WAGs so it’s easier on everyone to keep things civil.

I think Ibiza starts in may… I’m not sure if they have the exact same cast for London. They did hold auditions for it.

he hasn’t liked anything from April since they broke up. I wonder whyhe still follows her private. I did think they were a cute couple. She’s normal looking and I do think she really did care for him. Unlike a few who’s really milking their 5 seconds of attention.

the way his following girls he’s still very much single, I can’t even imagining dating someone seriously who follows new women every day. You’re right well know who’s serious when his mum followers someone

It’s nice that he still follows April. She still hangs out with Bernardo’s fiancee and Joao Felix’s ex (or on/off girlfriend) and probably other Portugal WAGs so it’s easier on everyone to keep things civil.
Why did they split does anyone know?

Totally agree. He’s enjoying the single life and following a LOT of women. We’ll know he’s in a relationship.

Why did they split does anyone know?
According to reports, she liked a flashy, public lifestyle while he preferred a quieter one. No idea if that’s actually true, but that’s what was written at the time.

Totally agree. He’s enjoying the single life and following a LOT of women. We’ll know he’s in a relationship.

According to reports, she liked a flashy, public lifestyle while he preferred a quieter one. No idea if that’s actually true, but that’s what was written at the time.
Her song that was about the break up made it seem like she still really cared about him. His parents still follow her, they could end up back together in a few years if they both end up on the same page as they run in similar circles.
Some Tumblr anon had him down as seeing Jenifer mcsween a few months back but they were claiming it was because of his apartment being in her Instagram. But he looks to have swapped with grealish over summer and all those in the building look the same

Her song that was about the break up made it seem like she still really cared about him. His parents still follow her, they could end up back together in a few years if they both end up on the same page as they run in similar circles.
Some Tumblr anon had him down as seeing Jenifer mcsween a few months back but they were claiming it was because of his apartment being in her Instagram. But he looks to have swapped with grealish over summer and all those in the building look the same
You have the best tea, my friend. (y) I didn’t know about the McSween speculation.

You have the best tea, my friend. (y) I didn’t know about the McSween speculation.
It was on a very childish blog so I would take it with a pinch of salt. From his insta stories he looked to have moved out of his old flat just after the end of last season, and that’s where she was rumoured to have been. She could have been visiting Jackie and Sasha or anyone else in the building as I don’t think they’ve ever followed each other. They also said she was with Mount around a similar time so it’s probably all lies

• Heart
:ROFLMAO: I was thinking this, too! And the yoga instructor doesn’t seem like a try-hard unlike the others.
I’m down for the yoga instructor. She’s older, a dentist and was in miss universe. So not just a beauty but has some brains too.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.