Ruben Dias #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s finally made a private account. I wonder who the lucky girls he follows are

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
32 posts and it’s new, did he just unload all his vacation pictures
What is stoic music?
I googled it I think it’s from a film.

‘Abel calls Donovan 'Stoykiy muzhik', which he translates as 'standing man'. This translation is a bit misleading, and, really, incorrect. Correct translation would be resilient man, or tough man. Using more familiar terms, it would mean a man who stands his ground.’

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I googled it I think it’s from a film.

‘Abel calls Donovan 'Stoykiy muzhik', which he translates as 'standing man'. This translation is a bit misleading, and, really, incorrect. Correct translation would be resilient man, or tough man. Using more familiar terms, it would mean a man who stands his ground.’
Oooo interesting

I don’t get why you’d follow your own private account
At first I thought someone was just taking the piss with that new private account but then I see he’s following it, so it can’t be some random fan having a laugh. :ROFLMAO:
Yeh it’s on his normal account. Maybe he needs to be someone who’s obsessed with him. In which case we all fit that category, come join the thread Ruben
He’s looking in the wrong place isn’t he really.
He really is. Come on, Ruben, we’re available!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.