Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spectacles

VIP Member
It’s nice that he still follows April. She still hangs out with Bernardo’s fiancee and Joao Felix’s ex (or on/off girlfriend) and probably other Portugal WAGs so it’s easier on everyone to keep things civil.
Why did they split does anyone know?

Reactions: 1

Just Drive

VIP Member
Tumblr is blaming him not playing on him being in a f*ck boy period. I’m not sure how following girls on Instagram related back to his playing abilities when he just did played three 90 minute stints in a row and pep always wanting a left and right footed partnership
People are so incredibly stupid. :mad:

Just Drive

VIP Member
Would she not be back in Ibiza for Ibiza summer season? It usually starts in March
He still follows april normal and private accounts, he probably just likes to keep in contact, prevent any stories from leaking. I’m not believing any are legit until his mum follows them
Totally agree. He’s enjoying the single life and following a LOT of women. We’ll know he’s in a relationship.

Why did they split does anyone know?
According to reports, she liked a flashy, public lifestyle while he preferred a quieter one. No idea if that’s actually true, but that’s what was written at the time.

Donald23

VIP Member
The dancer didn’t like any pictures for nearly a month but liked yesterdays and the 433 post…
She must enjoy being associated with him lol
She’s in Dubai and a few of the other Lio dancers are in Qatar. It’d be good press for their london opening if she can get him to attend. I also like how she made the pictures of them on the boat together appear in her tagged posts

He looks to be planning a trip to Florida with the girls he’s recently following

CeCesworld

VIP Member
I’m sorry gang, as good as the boy looks today, I hope he ends up on the losing side. As unlikely as that seems!
I’ll duck out now and be back tomorrow when I have stopped crying at the new arsehole Citeh are about to rip us.

• Wow

Just Drive

VIP Member
I think people forget he injured himself last season and pep cannot be risking another defender so must rotate the squads regularly. I also don’t get the comments saying he’s been playing bad, he’s had mistakes but he’s been pretty solid when he’s played
People need to just trust Pep. The man knows what he’s doing.

Donald23

VIP Member
Dog John is 100% pissed. Frenchies do not really like other dogs that much :/

And yes I feel like if I walked around manc one day and saw them they would be so nice. Ines seems like she would be a super welcoming wag, not so cliquey

I love that he is the face of Nike undies but when Leroy sane was he got a much better photo shoot
I feel the total opposite about ines, I feel she seems super cliquey.
Agree on the photoshoot, with the background it seems like it was done around the same time as the Portugal World Cup one, so wonder if they just threw him some undies and said here you go

Donald23

VIP Member
Dear Portuguese NT,

Where in the actual fuck are the Dias suit pics?
If I don’t see them soon, I will officially declare war on the Algarve. You have been warned.

Kinds regards
CeCe

*** I missed lunch and didn’t sleep last night - I feel I am hiding it well though
They’ve sent these in order to call a truce for the time being.
He’s also had the obligatory pre World Cup hair cut, although it looks like they took the photo before the actual hair cut. City take tracksuit notes, he will wear this pants but not your leggings

• Heart