Ruben Dias #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning, just had to rewatch this after Jack took up the challenge. Still one of the hottest things I’ve seen. I’m not out of the room @Just Drive 🥵
74F0C22B-E137-4618-AA0D-3C9FDCF02EE8.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Dear Portuguese NT,

Where in the actual duck are the Dias suit pics?
If I don’t see them soon, I will officially declare war on the Algarve. You have been warned.

Kinds regards
CeCe

*** I missed lunch and didn’t sleep last night - I feel I am hiding it well though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Dear Portuguese NT,

If I don’t see them soon, I will officially declare war on the Algarve. You have been warned.

Kinds regards
CeCe

*** I missed lunch and didn’t sleep last night - I feel I am hiding it well though
Please can I co-sign this? :ROFLMAO: The Algarve will rue the day they disappointed CeCe.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Please can I co-sign this? :ROFLMAO: The Algarve will rue the day they disappointed CeCe.

Absolutely, a solid alliance can only make them act quicker. Kind of like a pincer movement.
Which is different to a pincher movement, which would be me with Rubén’s ass if I was ever lucky enough to be within touching distance.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Dear Portuguese NT,

Kinds regards
CeCe

They’ve sent these in order to call a truce for the time being.
He’s also had the obligatory pre World Cup hair cut, although it looks like they took the photo before the actual hair cut. City take tracksuit notes, he will wear this pants but not your leggings

• Heart
Reactions: 1
He’s also had the obligatory pre World Cup hair cut, although it looks like they took the photo before the actual hair cut. City take tracksuit notes, he will wear this pants but not your leggings
OMG the suit the suit the suit! Perfectly tailored across those shoulders. :love:

As always he looks 🔥
The first vid is only ruined by a petulant child.

• Heart
Last night I was doing stuff during the first half of the Portugal match, made a point of rushing to get it done for half time so I could sit and watch Ruben and he didn’t want me to watch him 😔 naughty Ruben
D9E3B363-CFAC-46D1-9ADD-6ECBC9FA9EE1.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.