Roz Purcell.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought they owned the house they were living in ?
No that was a house belong to his parents.
He bought a big house that she has beem helping to renovate. While he bought the house, she bought the bit of foresty which didn't go down well according to her .
She's building a house in Tipperary near her parents.

Reactions: 1
Her post on Rockhill House estate in Donegal she has "then released" instead of "then realised".

I swear to god nothing annoys me more than seeing one of these delusional fuckwitts reposting "ceasefire now" posts. Is she that delusional to think she has some influence over war.
Her and the rest of the bandwagon huns would want to feck off. They are just trying to look like they give a duck but the reality is completely different.

Reactions: 3
I swear to god nothing annoys me more than seeing one of these delusional fuckwitts reposting "ceasefire now" posts. Is she that delusional to think she has some influence over war.
Her and the rest of the bandwagon huns would want to feck off. They are just trying to look like they give a duck but the reality is completely different.
I have to disagree with you there! Of course Roz doesn’t have any influence over the war in the grand scheme of things but a large part of Israel’s war campaign is social media propaganda - dehumanising Palestinians via Instagram, TikTok etc!
And while Roz is only one person, the public do have influence on our government and love it or hate it, a lot of people are influenced by the likes of Roz And her ilk, so if she continues to speak out and hopefully inform people who may have had no knowledge or interest, we might actually be able to open peoples eyes to Israel’s atrocities and pressure our gov to actually sanction Israel, and support Gaza!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have to disagree with you there! Of course Roz doesn’t have any influence over the war in the grand scheme of things but a large part of Israel’s war campaign is social media propaganda - dehumanising Palestinians via Instagram, TikTok etc!
And while Roz is only one person, the public do have influence on our government and love it or hate it, a lot of people are influenced by the likes of Roz And her ilk, so if she continues to speak out and hopefully inform people who may have had no knowledge or interest, we might actually be able to open peoples eyes to Israel’s atrocities and pressure our gov to actually sanction Israel, and support Gaza!
Valid points but she herself is not educating people. She is clearly not educated on the topic herself .She just reposts other people's well thought out and articulate posts on the genocide that is occurring in Gaza.
I don't trust Influencers.they don't post anything unless it will impact them positively.
Maybe your right and the likes of her will help but me personally, I'm going to continue to press my local TDs .

I think she should stick to doing what she does best. Selling herself and all her favourite things nobody needs.

Reactions: 5
Valid points but she herself is not educating people. She is clearly not educated on the topic herself .She just reposts other people's well thought out and articulate posts on the genocide that is occurring in Gaza.
I don't trust Influencers.they don't post anything unless it will impact them positively.
Maybe your right and the likes of her will help but me personally, I'm going to continue to press my local TDs .

I think she should stick to doing what she does best. Selling herself and all her favourite things nobody needs.
oh absolutely agree with you, and that people should be contacting their TDS and MEPs! And Roz is doing the portal bare minimum but I just mean for the cohort who are uniformed whether intentional or unintentional, a sharing of an info slide by an influencer may actually do them the world of good and open their eyes to the issue!

Reactions: 4
Why did none of these influencers speak out though when Hamas butchered the Israelis? I’m not saying what’s happening now is right but surely they should have said something about that too. I see one “influencer “ at it and it seems to be the reporter she’s bothered about not the Palestinian people. More concern for him 😡

Why did none of these influencers speak out though when Hamas butchered the Israelis? I’m not saying what’s happening now is right but surely they should have said something about that too. I see one “influencer “ at it and it seems to be the reporter she’s bothered about not the Palestinian people. More concern for him 😡
Same reason why they don't post about things happening in Ireland, unless it can benefit them in some way, they won't do it. They are posting purely for engagement and not for anything else.

By tomorrow she will probably be promoting some other expensive hotel stay or piece of tatt. After all she can't live solely off of the nepo baby's allowance from mummy and daddy. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
To be fair, if you are following the genocide through the eyes of a reporter and see their deterioration day to day over the course of what's happening, its natural to have concern for his safety. I think you might be reaching a little bit. The reporter is Palestinian so why not have concern for him?

Reactions: 6
Yes I obviously have concern for him but I have more for the Palestinian people not just one man

I genuinely apologise for bringing up her resharing those post's because tattle is a place to call out the bullshit of these influencers and poke fun at their foolish ways and lack of reality

She will always fall into that category because she has no concept of a life outside of her privileged world.
Before today is out Roz will post her usual money grab content. Either flogging her book or some toxic green washed product we don't need.

I tuned into her and Emma power last Saturday , I can’t understand for the life of me how she has a radio presenting job? The entire time she sounded like she was reading off a script . It was shocking

Reactions: 12
I actually don't mind Roz that much, but I have to agree she does not have a voice for radio.

I haven't listened that much. Does she have the personality to pull off a radio show?

I actually don't mind Roz that much, but I have to agree she does not have a voice for radio.

I haven't listened that much. Does she have the personality to pull off a radio show?
She talks over everyone. Everything comes back to her . It's so grating. You can almost here her do that stupid fake nose scrunch that she does in all her "relatable pics"

Same reason why they don't post about things happening in Ireland, unless it can benefit them in some way, they won't do it. They are posting purely for engagement and not for anything else.

By tomorrow she will probably be promoting some other expensive hotel stay or piece of tatt. After all she can't live solely off of the nepo baby's allowance from mummy and daddy. 🤣🤣
Didn’t know she was a nepo baby! Who’s her parents?

Didn’t know she was a nepo baby! Who’s her parents?
Her fella is a nepo baby. She herself comes from a well off family but nothing like his family. She was always going to marry into money. You know that type of woman a mile away.