Roz Purcell.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roz stop saying you will pick people at random for the hike life. We all know you will have at least 2 of your photographers and their girlfriends with them, even when they don't fit the aesthetic your looking for and the rest will have been on the hike life on numerous occasions
Stop being so full of tit!!!

Reactions: 5
The nose scrunch, the Inability to say glengarriff correctly , acting like she discovered the blue pool and her favourite line to use on every free trip "this is one of favourite spots, 10/10"
This comes shortly after her flogging sweaty Betty products despite having her own "amazing, unique brand " that is her proudest accomplishment to date.
She is as a fake and phony as her tan is.

For those of you who love her style that's the jumper

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Glengariff?? It’s not even difficult to say! How is she pronouncing it wrong. Does she actually know where she is?

Reactions: 3
Any one know why she’d block out the logo on her leggings? Is she a sweaty Betty ambassador and are these Lululemon?
IMG_6347.png

• Haha
Doesn’t her hair look very straggly after a trim?

Reactions: 4
Any one know why she’d block out the logo on her leggings? Is she a sweaty Betty ambassador and are these Lululemon? View attachment 2498194
They look like lululemon.
Lululemon are a great shape and really last. Worth every penny.
The hike life leggings were awful. My bum looked ginormous in them and i have a small bottom.
Roz must know too Lululemon are amazing.

They look like lululemon.
Lululemon are a great shape and really last. Worth every penny.
The hike life leggings were awful. My bum looked ginormous in them and i have a small bottom.
Roz must know too Lululemon are amazing.
Her own stuff is such poor quality. There's a reason it never sold out.
---
Queen roz forever getting away with promoting her sisters business without doing it correctly. It's ridiculous the tit she gets away with. While the book is lovely it's all about her and how she looks in the outdoors. I now understand why trisha does all the back shots because she's trying to copy roz

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I have to fast forward through through all Bens scenes. He’s such an annoying hypocrite.

She's on the Late Late!
Looks gorgeous - not sure why she is staring the stage with Brendan O Carroll and Jason Byrne though...?

That was awful - she was great but Jason Byrne is brutal. Not funny at all ans takes about 3 hours to get a story out.

It’s the way get do it now, 3 guests at the start. Its not great

She looked like a cardboard cut out next to him. Considering how often she's been interviewed She really sucks at it.

Also the dress is so old looking for her. She has zero style or fashion sense

You can't turn on the radio or TV without hearing her squak and pulling that stupid scrunch face. Trying to act relatable.
Everyone and everything can't be her favourite. She is just like trishas transformation. That dope calls everything delicious and this fool everything is her favourite.

Reactions: 4
Book is out less than 1 week and its nominated for an award. Hmmmmmm ya that doesn't seem right after such a short time. Wonder if its another award that she's bought herself.

Reactions: 3