Roz Purcell.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she spend Christmas away from her sister and family ??
She goes away for Christmas every year. Sometimes she has gone with her sister but I'm assuming she's with the fiance now but not 100%. Not sure if she addressed why she does it like each to their own but she does seem to enjoy family time so not sure why she would spend Christmas away from home

Reactions: 2
Does she spend Christmas away from her sister and family ??
Every year bare during covid. She's away with the nepo baby fiancé. She always says it's the only time they can get away together which sounds like utter bullshit to me but each to their own

Reactions: 3
It’s very strange , I wonder is it connected to her ED and all the food that’s around at Christmas etc

Reactions: 1
It’s very strange , I wonder is it connected to her ED and all the food that’s around at Christmas etc
Wouldn't be surprised if it is. I think that is also playing a massive roll in her loss issues as well as her excessive use of extensions and heat on hair over the last few years.

Reactions: 3
Every year bare during covid. She's away with the nepo baby fiancé. She always says it's the only time they can get away together which sounds like utter bullshit to me but each to their own
She used to go to Tenerife with her family over a decade ago so I'd say they just got in to the habit of not being home for it! Her parents and sister might stay at home now but Roz must still want to travel for it!

She used to go to Tenerife with her family over a decade ago so I'd say they just got in to the habit of not being home for it! Her parents and sister might stay at home now but Roz must still want to travel for it!
I get the impression she's trying to capture a phase of life she never got to live especially with this oz trip.
I wouldn't be surprised if she gets in trouble there, oz has some strict drone rules and sje is already taking the piss with the drone shots.

Reactions: 1
She looks really happy to be on the New Years late late show 🥲 wasn’t she in Oz 5 minutes ago?

Considering she constantly takes the piss out of other people who pose in these spots or pose in the exact same places she does, I'm shocked she didn't tag influencers in the wild. God knows just like her bestie trisha,she would sell her soul for an ounce of engagement.
You know she had that im a hippie , good vibes outfit weeks on advance.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I find her very unnatural on the radio. It seems extremely scripted and very unnatural -
She was sent on a radio crash course before starting the job with 2fm. She was given a lot of notes and I don't think she took a single one onboard.

She's painful😅

Reactions: 4
She was sent on a radio crash course before starting the job with 2fm. She was given a lot of notes and I don't think she took a single one onboard.

She's painful😅
Why is she even on there? Emma power does not need her

Reactions: 6