Roz Purcell.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face on stories again tonight- wtf she really is looking more like Squidward 🥴 is it fillers in her cheeks???

Reactions: 2
Her face on stories again tonight- wtf she really is looking more like Squidward 🥴 is it fillers in her cheeks???
According to her its facials by Agnes😂😂 but its injections and over lining her lips to cartoon proportions. She needs to calm down on all the "little" tweaks .

Reactions: 3
I'm so sick of her and I used to love her. Going into the hills has become a fashion show.

I'm so sick of her and I used to love her. Going into the hills has become a fashion show.
It's always about the aesthetic with her and how she can exploit every situation for financial gain. Nothing is authentic with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anytime there is a hint of criticism about Roz she will post something mental health or physical health related in order to turn the tide.
While I'm all for getting mole mapping done and I honestly think it should be free, she timed that post perfectly . She was getting more negative posts and comments than she's used too so she knew something like that would change the narrative.
I was expecting a blue Monday post but her mental health posts usually come after she has fucked up something big.

Her short time spent with Donald Trump clearly thought her some valuable manipulative tactics.

Reactions: 4
Her fella is a nepo baby. She herself comes from a well off family but nothing like his family. She was always going to marry into money. You know that type of woman a mile away.
A model marrying a rich husband - not very out of the ordinary. Not many models marrying lads working McDonald's !

Father is the most ordinary farmer you would meet up and down the country, not a sign of an air,grace or notion.

Mother (Cecily) is a different story, Frightfully graaahnd. Deeply embedded in the South Tipperary horsey set, which is a clique all of its own

Reactions: 6
A model marrying a rich husband - not very out of the ordinary. Not many models marrying lads working McDonald's !

Father is the most ordinary farmer you would meet up and down the country, not a sign of an air,grace or notion.

Mother (Cecily) is a different story, Frightfully graaahnd. Deeply embedded in the South Tipperary horsey set, which is a clique all of its own
Ah here, reducing her to just a 'model' is a bit unfair now isn't it?

According to herself, she's not a model. She is an outdoor enthusiast who showcases the beauty of Ireland. She definitely doesn't included the fact that when engagement is down she posts bikini pics or a dress pick or that she will flog her soul for a few euros. Yes she is a really is more of a lifestyle influencer aka a chancer .

According to herself, she's not a model. She is an outdoor enthusiast who showcases the beauty of Ireland. She definitely doesn't included the fact that when engagement is down she posts bikini pics or a dress pick or that she will flog her soul for a few euros. Yes she is a really is more of a lifestyle influencer aka a chancer .
Who showcases the beauty of Ireland while wearing high priced fashion gear that she sells to followers.

Who showcases the beauty of Ireland while wearing high priced fashion gear that she sells to followers.
All true but we must not forget she also flogs her own crappy piss poor quality leggings and tops from time to time .

**Showcases Ireland ,while staying in 5 star places and never paying for them making her gullible followers think that it will be cheap ***

Reactions: 9
Roz, duck off you greedy witch. You have duck all knowledge of sex toys, stop trying to be jenny keane. She has to push into every market. She has the morals and values of a snake .

Reactions: 5
Roz, duck off you greedy witch. You have duck all knowledge of sex toys, stop trying to be jenny keane. She has to push into every market. She has the morals and values of a snake .
What on earth was she trying to do?

Reactions: 1
She’s as qualified as Jenny Keane to do it because she has none either but it’s a big change for Roz

She’s as qualified as Jenny Keane to do it because she has none either but it’s a big change for Roz
The only qualification roz holds is her mountaineering one. Unless we are including her driving licence in her list of qualifications🤣🤣
Jenny keane has qualifications. Not only in yoga including being trauma certified (these type of yoga teachers are amazing), she is holistic Sex educator and Tantra yoga teacher. She is driven by taking away any stigma associated with sex or our bodies. Jenny has also down a tone of research into sex toys, hence the reason she has a fantastic selection her own page but will happily answer anyones questions. Plus she's a regular on TV shows and podcasts talking about her passion.

Roz is just trying to make a few euro off her followers. Everyone has a racket. Including Ms keane. But roz needs to be in everything because she just always comes across as greedy and uneducated in the products she's flogging.

A tantric yoga teacher is a lot different than a sex educator. Still doesn’t make her qualified. There’s a great one on Jennifer Zamparellis show on Wednesdays that discusses everything and is properly qualified called Rachel Cooke. Anyway who would take advice from Roz about their sex life?

Wander wild festival is doing a walk with roz for €50 per person. The mass path: derrycunnihy church to brandons cottage. I know some of that money is going to preservation but seriously why pay €50 to go for a walk with her?? Is it just for a photo on the gram??
Or for her to give you one of her recipes she's robbed off someone else?
she's getting paid enough to do it but I can't understand what value she brings.