Roz Purcell.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can't turn on the radio or TV without hearing her squak and pulling that stupid scrunch face. Trying to act relatable.
Everyone and everything can't be her favourite. She is just like trishas transformation. That dope calls everything delicious and this fool everything is her favourite.
I’m still haunted by her Camille Tttthhhai ads on Spotify years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Quick reminder for all the Roz fans put there.
She made a line of (tit quality)clothing for her followers that she claims is amazing but then never promotes. She does promote lulu lemon and back on the sweaty Betty train.
Please remember this woman only uses people for her own profit. Just like her bestie trishas transformation. They just want the money .
This is also a woman that claims to hate fast fashion. Wtf would you call lulu lemon and sweaty Betty but higher end fast fashion
Both green washing companies. Just like roz

Reactions: 17
Would she ever just duck off for awhile. She's everywhere at the moment and it's head wrecking

Love the fact that I saw 2 copies of her hike book in a charity shop at the weekend πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Also can she ever just let her friends or family have a celebration without her making it about herself. Just imagine your friend posting stories and polls about what to wear to your wedding and then post tons of pics before they do. She's so vain.

Reactions: 7
I wonder do her and Jenny get on? I wouldn't be mad about my other half being 'best friends' with a gorgeous model πŸ˜‚

I wonder do her and Jenny get on? I wouldn't be mad about my other half being 'best friends' with a gorgeous model πŸ˜‚
Yes and no. Evan is her drinking buddy and the guy she goes to most gigs with besides the nepo baby fiancΓ©e of hers.
Herself and jenny come off as being more frenemies than good friend's.
Most of his friends would be models from being a photographer but their friendship is so odd at time's.

In what way?
Well a few months back jenny was doing a live and whatever question popped up , she responded along the lines of " he would help but himself and Ms purcell are out on the town yet again "

She's been away on more trips with him than with her nepo baby. Some of the cosy stay cations have been with him.

The last 2 weeks have helped highlighted how much of her page is just a money grab. The #AD is now a daily occurrence, it never used to be .This woman would sell her soul for a euro. Previously she could get away with a lot more but now that the rules have changed she has to be transparent

Two things about this photo
1) referring to someone has her bestie. She bleeping refers to everyone has her bestie. Everyone can't be your best friend. I have always found meam girls/manipulative people refer to everyone as their bestie.Nora is her the head of her management team , this a business relationship.

2) how the did that book end up winning?? It's a well put together book the shots are lovely in it. But it is a vanity book . Its all me me me.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Yes agree about the book. Every single shot is of her in some pose. It is possible to just shoot the scenery and leave her out of a few images πŸ™„.
Also, the book was nominated for that award before it even went on general sale... clearly the award was part of a publicity package in that case

Reactions: 7
Yes agree about the book. Every single shot is of her in some pose. It is possible to just shoot the scenery and leave her out of a few images πŸ™„.
Also, the book was nominated for that award before it even went on general sale... clearly the award was part of a publicity package in that case
Roz can't resist being in a shot. She has to pose . Usually trying to show off her butt in some way. Credit to her she sells herself well but that book is not for hikers.
It's for her foolish followers.
The book being nominated before it was released says a lot. Didn't the same happen with the last cookbook?

Reactions: 4
And remember when she kept doing all those Instagram V reality photos of her body when she is a stunning model with a banging body who is confident and loves photos of herself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ all just trying to be relatable to develop herself as a brand and build her brand so she can sell tit.

And remember when she kept doing all those Instagram V reality photos of her body when she is a stunning model with a banging body who is confident and loves photos of herself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ all just trying to be relatable to develop herself as a brand and build her brand so she can sell tit.
Sure don't you know she's plus size πŸ™„that's why her amazing hike life clothing brand is inclusive so she could feel confident.
Every paid trip (which is all of them) has her in swimwear , she loves a slinky dress.
She knows how to play people so well. Can't wait for the day people see through her act.

I'm just adding to the list of recent products she has promoted in the last 2 weeks
Bare minerals
Brown Thomas
Spotlight
Sex toys ( you aren't jenny keane , please stop trying to get your greedy hands into everything)
Lulu lemon
Sweaty Betty
A few expensive jumpers
Go cups
As you can tell she is oh so sustainable πŸ™„

Would be lovely if she didn't lie about the book being out of stock. It's bleeping everywhere.

I'm surprised she is staying in a hotel in Galway and not in Mochra cottage helping her buddy be deceptive, bunch of lying fuckers as always .

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm just adding to the list of recent products she has promoted in the last 2 weeks
Bare minerals
Brown Thomas
Spotlight
Sex toys ( you aren't jenny keane , please stop trying to get your greedy hands into everything)
Lulu lemon
Sweaty Betty
A few expensive jumpers
Go cups
As you can tell she is oh so sustainable πŸ™„

Would be lovely if she didn't lie about the book being out of stock. It's bleeping everywhere.

I'm surprised she is staying in a hotel in Galway and not in Mochra cottage helping her buddy be deceptive, bunch of lying fuckers as always .
Well... It is her job?

Well... It is her job?
New regulations make it more obvious about how much ads she is actually. She got away with a lot before this.
According to her she is not an influencer and her job is the hike life and radio so I'm just keeping a tally of all the tit she desperately tries to get her followers to buy.
---
I guess its easier now with the new regulations to know what is an ad
Which is basically every aspect of her lifeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I think she has moved into his new house that was the fixer upper?? Im not 100% though. Someone said here before he bought a big Georgian house I think in like dalkey kiliney direction I think?