Roz Purcell.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how can she still be denying that she has lip fillers? its like when kylie jenner said she just over lined her lips. There's no need to lie about them and why is she promoting trishas tit knifes? We all know roz doesnt do anything for free so i wonder why she decided to promote them. Soon she will be promoting her other "friends" shady businesses.

Reactions: 6
And would you ever see Roz holidaying in Ireland if she wasn’t being paid a handsome fee for doing so

Reactions: 3
I think Roz did a great work on those visits around Ireland, she provided great content. I wouldn’t begrudge her fees for it. She got paid for work it wasn’t just a pr freebie like loads of them get.

Reactions: 20
I think Roz did a great work on those visits around Ireland, she provided great content. I wouldn’t begrudge her fees for it. She got paid for work it wasn’t just a pr freebie like loads of them get.
It’s hardly begrudging questioning where our tax money is going to. It’s not a private company giving her money that I can avoid going to because my views don’t align with that. I’m just really questioning why money is being giving to influencers by Failte Ireland when we had to stay in Ireland anyways because of covid.

Reactions: 4
I think you have answered your own question she was given the money to promote Ireland as a spot to holiday, take a break due to the fact that as you said we had to stay in Ireland anyway. She has over 500k followers and does spend her time anyway climbing hills so I guess they felt she was a good fit.

Reactions: 5
Roz was definitely the best at promoting at Ireland and making it look brilliant on her stories.

I have a few friends who came to my county in between lockdowns and wanted to do the same things she promoted on her Instagram. We hiked up a local mountain too and meant some others who also said they were there cos of Roz, so it seems like it did work!

Greg O’Shea and a few others went to my county too but didn’t seem to promote it as well at all. She’s very good at making places you’d never think of visiting as having lots of activities. Her photos are great and she at least has a bit of a different perspective than a lot of other influencers where’s it just luxury hotels and fancy restaurants.

Reactions: 17
Yeah tbh the value for tax money aside, I don’t begrudge Roz the money because she actually does the job professionally unlike some. She has good quality photography equipment and makes everything look great. She also gives relevant information and context. She’s big into hiking and the outdoors so she’s a good fit to promote staycations as she’s always off around the place most weekends anyway.

I think it was Rosemary MacCabe who made the whole influencer thing make sense to me - the fee for a job isn’t really what the brand is paying for, they’re actually paying for access to the platform than an influencer has spent years building. So sure, €15k for a few days sounds a lot, but she can only command that amount because she’s put the work in over the years and built up a pretty engaged and large following. You also need to compare that to whatever €15k would get you for tv/radio/online advertising.

Reactions: 19
Why are people sending in their private secrets to roz, it’s clearly not private then, it telling roz, an influencer you don’t know - so weird

Why are people sending in their private secrets to roz, it’s clearly not private then, it telling roz, an influencer you don’t know - so weird
I hate this. A) it’s such a lazy way to get engagement and B) it’s always the same old boring confession about sex. Snore.

So Roz and Emma Power are taking over Dave Fanning weekend slot on 2FM.

Happy for Emma as she has presented on radio for a long time but don't understand why she needs Roz as a co-host. She has no media background bar filling in for the 2 Johnnies occasionally.

Reactions: 10
Delighted for Emma. She is so hard working and dedicated but so much time and effort in to get this opportunity and is a great interviewer. Roz has nothing to bring to the table except shouting into the microphone and talking over people. Ive nothing against tipp people but sweet jesus between her , the 2 johnnies and trishas , its just too much. And again her portraying the sweet loveable person when she is actively helping her buddy bg (who shes currently in mayo with) hide and cover up his cheating with hike life members but then again is misses wants to be famous too and is now bragging that roz follows her but thats to be expected from wannabies so is suppose all of these people are drawn to each other.
On another note what is with every tipp influencer posting about emma mattress and revive lately ? can someone explain it to me, even rozs sister is promoting them