Roz Purcell.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she can buy a forest , you would think she would be able to home an extra dog or two . Clearly she has the space for another dog in zach house but an older dog wouldn't make great content and after all if its not going to generate good content she isn't going to do.
She really does love to use the royal we . Its painful !!!

Whats the forest thing about? I saw her say on her stories she was 'really lucky' to be able to spend her money on it but I missed her stories the last few days so I don't know what she's on about

Reactions: 2
If she genuinely wanted to do something for the environment, why did she need to make a big ordeal about it on stories? The question box, the guessing game! Clearly a tax right off and boost to the ego! Spend your money how you want but leave it off social media! It defeats the purpose of doing something good for the environment!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If she genuinely wanted to do something for the environment, why did she need to make a big ordeal about it on stories? The question box, the guessing game! Clearly a tax right off and boost to the ego! Spend your money how you want but leave it off social media! It defeats the purpose of doing something good for the environment!
Agreed, while not much, posting a photo on Instagram emits 0.15g of Co2. A regular Instagram user uses as much c02 as travelling 13 meters in car. That a regular user, not an influencer who is spending far more time on Instagram and emitting far more C02.With so much talk of Influencers being ''into sustainability and the environment '' they forget to look at how social media in itself is bad for the environment and the resources it uses. But its ok , because the overpriced clothing they sell are '' recycled plastic'':rolleyes: I do think the forest is a tax right off as well and a forest looks better for her brand rather than say a field with grass to raise cows on

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I would have just thought because of her age and the amount of money she earns that she would have bought a property by now. So just surprised she hasn't.

Reactions: 3
Agreed, while not much, posting a photo on Instagram emits 0.15g of Co2. A regular Instagram user uses as much c02 as travelling 13 meters in car. That a regular user, not an influencer who is spending far more time on Instagram and emitting far more C02.With so much talk of Influencers being ''into sustainability and the environment '' they forget to look at how social media in itself is bad for the environment and the resources it uses. But its ok , because the overpriced clothing they sell are '' recycled plastic'':rolleyes: I do think the forest is a tax right off as well and a forest looks better for her brand rather than say a field with grass to raise cows on
Totally agree with this. On her stories the other day when she was posting about donating her clothes to the charity shop, I was really shocked that it was all fast fashion brands. (And that she was drawing attention to it 🤣).

Has anyone bought any of the latest Hike Life drop stuff? Any comments or reviews?

Reactions: 2
First off her leg healed in an amazing short space of time. Able to do a hike in Connemara today with no issues, it safe to say she exaggerates every little pain she gets. Why do people bother to ask her question? The last one she posted really annoyed me. The whole thing about copying others. She is up a mountain with 2 other people who are notorious for doing in their respect fields. In particular her "personal wild camping " buddy who has a wicked reputation for copying location shoots amongst other things from other photographer's . Roz herself has ripped off countless recipes and claimed as her own let alone other content . Yet they are the ones discussing how people copy them, narcist's really do love being around their own kind.

First off her leg healed in an amazing short space of time. Able to do a hike in Connemara today with no issues, it safe to say she exaggerates every little pain she gets. Why do people bother to ask her question? The last one she posted really annoyed me. The whole thing about copying others. She is up a mountain with 2 other people who are notorious for doing in their respect fields. In particular her "personal wild camping " buddy who has a wicked reputation for copying location shoots amongst other things from other photographer's . Roz herself has ripped off countless recipes and claimed as her own let alone other content . Yet they are the ones discussing how people copy them, narcist's really do love being around their own kind.
Who'd she go on the hike with?!

Noras milar who runs the millar agency , painful woman who is the definition of a spoilt brat and the guy that runs bglandscapetours. Funnily enough all their posts from yesterday has the sky a very different colour. The queen of filters and editing at it again

Reactions: 1
Don’t know where she lives. Imagine bringing someone on the break with you and have them filming you. Could she not just have shown the place without herself posing in it

Reactions: 1
Everything she does is for content. All of these friendships are 100% superficial , they all look at each other in terms of what they can get from one another .Whatever part of her that may have been genuine years ago is well and truly gone. She takes a friend on a trip that she was probably gifted , gets her swimwear shots because she knows that will get more interaction on her page. then makes her other friend film content for the hike life so she can sell more tat and fakeness. I think the fake tan has finally seeped into her brain.

Reactions: 10
She had an MCD pass on her at EP which presumably he got her so I’m sure they’re grand 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3