Roz Purcell.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delighted for Emma. She is so hard working and dedicated but so much time and effort in to get this opportunity and is a great interviewer. Roz has nothing to bring to the table except shouting into the microphone and talking over people. Ive nothing against tipp people but sweet jesus between her , the 2 johnnies and trishas , its just too much. And again her portraying the sweet loveable person when she is actively helping her buddy bg (who shes currently in mayo with) hide and cover up his cheating with hike life members but then again is misses wants to be famous too and is now bragging that roz follows her but thats to be expected from wannabies so is suppose all of these people are drawn to each other.
On another note what is with every tipp influencer posting about emma mattress and revive lately ? can someone explain it to me, even rozs sister is promoting them
Huh?!

Delighted for Emma. She is so hard working and dedicated but so much time and effort in to get this opportunity and is a great interviewer. Roz has nothing to bring to the table except shouting into the microphone and talking over people. Ive nothing against tipp people but sweet jesus between her , the 2 johnnies and trishas , its just too much. And again her portraying the sweet loveable person when she is actively helping her buddy bg (who shes currently in mayo with) hide and cover up his cheating with hike life members but then again is misses wants to be famous too and is now bragging that roz follows her but thats to be expected from wannabies so is suppose all of these people are drawn to each other.
On another note what is with every tipp influencer posting about emma mattress and revive lately ? can someone explain it to me, even rozs sister is promoting them

BG as in Ben Gorm as in the mountain ??? ………….

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I heard her yesterday, she wasn’t bad, but it’s a shame these insta Huns get these gigs with no prior qualifications

Reactions: 3
I presume it’s the same as any marketing ploy, she has plenty followers so will draw attention to that show/station. And get businesses to give competitions etc for the shout outs from her page. Draw certain people to the show for interviews etc?

Reactions: 2
She does a lot of shouting. Wonder is that why she was in England last year having elocution lessons

Reactions: 2
Who is BG and what is all this cheating you speak of?
Bg is bernard geraghty . He is a landscape photographer . One of the view who actually get paid by failte ireland because of his buddy roz. Anyway Roz is covering for him because their "friendship" is a good arrangement . Not the first time she will cover for a cheater and probably wont be the last. This woman's morals are flimsy .If you have to move to shrule in mayo you know your running from some serious soon to be baby mama drama.
Back to the main topic of Roz. i still wish emma had been given the chance to do the show on her own. These insta people have absolutely nothing to contribute expect the odd discount code .

Reactions: 3
Bg is bernard geraghty . He is a landscape photographer . One of the view who actually get paid by failte ireland because of his buddy roz. Anyway Roz is covering for him because their "friendship" is a good arrangement . Not the first time she will cover for a cheater and probably wont be the last. This woman's morals are flimsy .If you have to move to shrule in mayo you know your running from some serious soon to be baby mama drama.
Back to the main topic of Roz. i still wish emma had been given the chance to do the show on her own. These insta people have absolutely nothing to contribute expect the odd discount code .
BG had over 10k followers so he's allowed to be chatted about. Please spill the beans, I need to know 🤣

I like Roz but I don’t understand why she can’t just say she’s had work done especially when she’s promoted bonding in the past and there’s a video of her talking about it online

F7DBDF99-2C33-4BE9-B026-0F907C0B9F79.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I like Roz but I don’t understand why she can’t just say she’s had work done especially when she’s promoted bonding in the past and there’s a video of her talking about it online

View attachment 2063567

I have to say, in recent years I’ve gone off her completely and find her so insincere! Like she’s gorgeous and has had minor tweaks here and there which have enhanced her beauty and that doesn’t take anything any from her but she puts on this whole “I’m so authentic, sure I wouldn’t even know what a filler is, I’m a country girl” shtick and it’s more insulting than anything else! Like do they think we’re all dopes?!

Reactions: 21
If all of the bonding has been removed then how come her teeth are way more square at the ends than they were years ago?!

96A7EBC9-E912-4772-B7A5-62CADDA97B85.jpeg
964F0A0B-7AA9-4449-92B7-28E2EFAFDA5C.jpeg
2E6FBB03-0A8B-44C7-A0A0-E34D587BEE81.jpeg

Reactions: 4
These photos really highlight how obvious it is she gets her top lip stuffed with fillers!
“Naturally big lips” 🤥
She's never going to admit that she gets fillers or that she has had work done. We all know well she is a liar. In saying that , I wonder since the new trend amongst "celebrities " is going back to their natural look would she ever go down that line. Ditch the fillers , all the fake tan etc and actually be natural for once
---
At her wellfest panel besides having people like Brian Bateson, the lads from kerry climbing , do we think roz will include some female hikers that run groups like Mel from galz gone wild , Elaine from siul linn or will she do her usual roz thing of showing more support to men rather than women?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
BG had over 10k followers so he's allowed to be chatted about. Please spill the beans, I need to know 🤣
I just asked a buddy from kildare about this deama. He said this is probably about the pics from lofoten this Jan that roz liked and commented on of him in an inappropriate embrace with a friend of hers in a hot tub. No wonder his new misses is crashing his international workshops , gotta keep an eye on him😂😂

I just asked a buddy from kildare about this deama. He said this is probably about the pics from lofoten this Jan that roz liked and commented on of him in an inappropriate embrace with a friend of hers in a hot tub. No wonder his new misses is crashing his international workshops , gotta keep an eye on him😂😂
where are these pics? On his own Instagram?

Engagement is lack luster on the hike life page . What to do ?🤔
Oh yes it's time to either pop on a slinky dress or swimsuit to get the likes flowing. She should run courses for the other huns on how to get the engagement back up.

Reactions: 1
I’m a bit over the SP/AD of all the nice hotels and restaurants around Ireland. Some life while we’re all after our day’s work. Close to unfollowing to be honest.

Reactions: 10