Roz Purcell.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya she mentioned it ages ago. Not sure if it’s one she bought near home

Does anyone know if the hike life leggings are good quality/fit? I can't find any reviews. The price is good if the quality is good.

I got a pair as a present for my Birthday, wouldn’t get them again, the string came out of them on the 2nd wash and the fit is odd (or it could just be me) + they didn’t wash great!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Oh my days, that’s so flat. I wish that was my tummy on my best day
I’m about 6 times the size of Roz so not fat shaming anyone, her arms & legs are still tiny!, You can only see the lower end of her stomach (her womb) which looks swollen to me, And given she’s been hiding her stomach in the last few reels it’s easy to assume. And I’m not the first to speculate & will eat my words if I’m wrong but I have a hunch. She’d be a great mam tbh 🥰

She strikes me as the type who enjoys her independence and if they do have kids it will be down the line when their other house is finished and maybe after a wedding . She’s landed on her feet with her millionaire future parents in law but delighted for her that she got away from Bressie , I think he left her with a lot of issues to sort out

Reactions: 2
She strikes me as the type who enjoys her independence and if they do have kids it will be down the line when their other house is finished and maybe after a wedding . She’s landed on her feet with her millionaire future parents in law but delighted for her that she got away from Bressie , I think he left her with a lot of issues to sort out
What happened with Bressie?

Reactions: 3
What happened with Bressie?
She’s alluded in the past to being in toxic controlling relationships and he’s come out himself saying he was aggressive person and I’ve heard a lot of people say he’s very domineering

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s alluded in the past to being in toxic controlling relationships and he’s come out himself saying he was aggressive person and I’ve heard a lot of people say he’s very domineering
Really? Lucky escape for her then

I really like roz but hate that secrets story thing she does. I’m close to muting her stories.

Reactions: 6