Roz Purcell.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caroline Downey is his mother right?
Yeah, herself and her husband own MCD, the Gaitey

So daddy desmond is one of the 10 riches people in Ireland. He was big on the stock exchange, he had one the bigger trading firms that he was able to sell off for a lovely fortune. He has the majority of shares in countless business across Ireland and Europe including celtic football. So ya please of money there.
The relatable side is a lovely persona she has cultivated. Props to her for doing it because its hard work to keep up that level of a facade
That's Brett Desmond father. Brett is married to Andrea Corr.

Reactions: 2
I think you're confusing him with Andrea Corr's father in law! Zach's mum and dad own MCD promotions, his mum also manages Hozier and they own some of the theaters in Dublin like the Gaeity. Not quite billionaires, but definitely worth a couple of hundred million I'd say.
You are right, I had them confused.

that must have been why lyra, hozier etc were at the wedding, as Guest/musican.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Does she EVER stop promoting Spotlight Oral Care?!? It looks so crap but she is constantly posting about it

Reactions: 2
Does she EVER stop promoting Spotlight Oral Care?!? It looks so crap but she is constantly posting about it
It's been more frequent In the last few weeks, its annoying but its part of the insta hun rules
You must promote at least 3 of the following products :
*Teeth whitening strips
*Some type of deodorant
*Some tacky jewellery
*Protein powder for the "wellness hun"
*Sweets for the "socal/alco hun"
*Some clothing brand like lulu lemon, my protein tit leggings etc
*crap makeup
*Some cbd product that they don't understand

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her lips definitely don't look fake - they look completely natural imo - lip filler lips have a distinctive look about them.
Really ? Maybe just overkill the the lip liner so in some pics , just look fuller to when she was younger

Really ? Maybe just overkill the the lip liner so in some pics , just look fuller to when she was younger
I think they’re fake, she looks very different to how she did when she first came on the scene.
Yes, bad lip filler is obvious and has a distinctive look. I think Roz gets good work done so it’s not that obvious.

Reactions: 3
I think they’re fake, she looks very different to how she did when she first came on the scene.
Yes, bad lip filler is obvious and has a distinctive look. I think Roz gets good work done so it’s not that obvious.
At this stage they all have had work done. Clinics love working with them even if its not In paid partnership form.They deny it until it benefits them. Prime example just Jordan denying she had breast implants for years and years and then boom one day she is talking about why she was getting them removed.

Reactions: 1
Nice to see the paid partnership stamp is actually being used this time . Another 12 grand gone to her to show off cork. Influencers really do live in a world of their own

Reactions: 4
Do people actually buy her crap?

If I was buying gear I'd make sure it came from a high quality hiking brand or for a cheaper price I'd use decathlon. I don't understand who's buying that stuff...

I'd say the markup is huge.

Do people actually buy her crap?

If I was buying gear I'd make sure it came from a high quality hiking brand or for a cheaper price I'd use decathlon. I don't understand who's buying that stuff...

I'd say the markup is huge.
So many people buy it. Go for a hike in Wicklow and every other person is in her gear 🙄
There are so many better legitimate brands out there . That offer high quality at a lower price point. Those head bands were nearly €30 which is crazy money

I dunno who posted the story (might have been host Doireann or VIP mag itself) of the room. But everyone was crammed in like a wedding or a GAA awards evening. And you could just smell the polyester from the vids.

Reactions: 5