Roz Purcell.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah they're currently together, they were at Zach's brother's wedding at the weekend. Literally the most OTT wedding I have quite possibly seen in my life

Reactions: 6
Daddy desmond definitely helped fund that wedding. Millionaires /billionaires have an obsession with weddings at Adare Manor.
It's so ott but can't expect anything else from them

Reactions: 3
I’m glad they’re still together. I like that they keep their relationship private - makes you think it’s stronger than the ones where everything is done for show

Reactions: 10
I’m glad they’re still together. I like that they keep their relationship private - makes you think it’s stronger than the ones where everything is done for show
She keeps it private until she does magazine interviews and knows that talking about him will help with sales. Her recent Stellar interview was very much focused on them. So private in comparison to the other insta huns but still flogs it when it helps with sales and relatablity

I saw that. Wonder was it done in the hopes to generate a bit more gossip amd interest in her next few projects.
It’s very common online, like commenting under a celeb couple calling them mom and dad - it’s quite bizarre but pretty online behaviour! I’d say she’s doing it in hope for a bit of attention but can cover herself saying it’s a trend if she gets push back

It’s very common online, like commenting under a celeb couple calling them mom and dad - it’s quite bizarre but pretty online behaviour! I’d say she’s doing it in hope for a bit of attention but can cover herself saying it’s a trend if she gets push back
You are dead right. Plenty of people are doing that but it's just so odd and slightly cringe.

Reactions: 1
True, now that I think of it she is probably referring to the dogs or something and them being mom and dad 😂 (not hate on Wilko, I am a big fan of his!)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Would she be with him if he wasn’t a billionaire 🤔
Sorry I’m out of the game! What do his family do?!?! (Pleads ignorance😂)
I can’t make up my mind about Roz. Sometimes she comes across all humble and relatable and others she fits the typical instagrammer aesthetic making me think the relatable side is fake…..
🤷🏼‍♀️Who knows, who cares lol!

Sorry I’m out of the game! What do his family do?!?! (Pleads ignorance😂)
I can’t make up my mind about Roz. Sometimes she comes across all humble and relatable and others she fits the typical instagrammer aesthetic making me think the relatable side is fake…..
🤷🏼‍♀️Who knows, who cares lol!
So daddy desmond is one of the 10 riches people in Ireland. He was big on the stock exchange, he had one the bigger trading firms that he was able to sell off for a lovely fortune. He has the majority of shares in countless business across Ireland and Europe including celtic football. So ya please of money there.
The relatable side is a lovely persona she has cultivated. Props to her for doing it because its hard work to keep up that level of a facade

Reactions: 4
Oh yeah it's all a persona to sell whatever shite she is flogging next. It's the calculated angle she has went for as an online personality. Business decision. Nothing real about her at all.

The trying to relatable posts pushing out her non existent folds is what annoys me. Yet no sign of them when she’s trying to sell something 😡

Reactions: 7
So daddy desmond is one of the 10 riches people in Ireland. He was big on the stock exchange, he had one the bigger trading firms that he was able to sell off for a lovely fortune. He has the majority of shares in countless business across Ireland and Europe including celtic football. So ya please of money there.
The relatable side is a lovely persona she has cultivated. Props to her for doing it because its hard work to keep up that level of a facade
I think you're confusing him with Andrea Corr's father in law! Zach's mum and dad own MCD promotions, his mum also manages Hozier and they own some of the theaters in Dublin like the Gaeity. Not quite billionaires, but definitely worth a couple of hundred million I'd say.

I think you're confusing him with Andrea Corr's father in law! Zach's mum and dad own MCD promotions, his mum also manages Hozier and they own some of the theaters in Dublin like the Gaeity. Not quite billionaires, but definitely worth a couple of hundred million I'd say.
Caroline Downey is his mother right?

Reactions: 1