Roz Purcell.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I like Roz. She seems to be able to laugh at herself a little. Love that she keeps her content fresh too - the ghost stories always give me the heebie jeebies. And she’s great with all the work for the dogs!
awh I find her content so stale and boring! All she does now is post the answers to various question boxes - secrets, fears etc and then her content content! Same cycle over and over! She’s not as bad as some of the others, but definitely feel she’s lost any bit of interest the past few years

Reactions: 5
I do agree that it's getting a little stale but I still like her. And I like her hiking content.
At least she didn't sell out for popularity. She sticks to what she values and good for her.

Reactions: 9
She hasn't mentioned or showed the boyfriend in ages, wonder if they split?

Although I thought the house they were living in was his, and she still seems to be living there.

She hasn't mentioned or showed the boyfriend in ages, wonder if they split?

Although I thought the house they were living in was his, and she still seems to be living there.
They were together in donegal but Jesus she does love to go off and spend nights away with random photographers. Suppose that's part of the hike life , that and not paying those who film or take pics

2months ago they were there together, him not looking too happy about her filming while he wanted to eat. Whether they still are now is another story altogether. How he puts up with her is beyond me

Ahh I like Roz, she is choosing to focus on work content as opposed to showing of her relationship, I admire that - it’s what a business should be. Don’t get why people care about their relationship.

Reactions: 8
Oh yes so much hard work . Those paid partnerships are so tough especially with such "amazing products "like wild deodorant.
Hard work my ass.the hike life book was meant to be published for spring but due to her poor management of her own time and complete lack of respect for other peoples time it's not anywhere near being finished. You understand the hike life has a big team behind it unlike soul stuff cycle or even galz gone wild which is run solely by Mel mc dermort. Now that's hard working. Admire who you want but don't put them on a pedestal!!

Reactions: 1
Oh yes so much hard work . Those paid partnerships are so tough especially with such "amazing products "like wild deodorant.
Hard work my ass.the hike life book was meant to be published for spring but due to her poor management of her own time and complete lack of respect for other peoples time it's not anywhere near being finished. You understand the hike life has a big team behind it unlike soul stuff cycle or even galz gone wild which is run solely by Mel mc dermort. Now that's hard working. Admire who you want but don't put them on a pedestal!!
I don't have any influencer on a pedestal, I literally said I admired her😂. Triggered much...

Reactions: 2
A little ya 😂😂don't get how people can admire an influencer . Plenty of better quality people to admire but duck it each to their own.

For someone who claims to hate gossip,she bleeping loves that secert box. As always she's working super hard as always🙄

Reactions: 3
A little ya 😂😂don't get how people can admire an influencer . Plenty of better quality people to admire but duck it each to their own.
I do admire all she promotes for animal welfare and how she has got people out and hiking through her platform, it's definitely had an impact - no denying that. I can simultaneously admire her and Justice RBG - just like I can simultaneously be single and not want to be chatted up by a guy!

Reactions: 6
Macaacom is dead right. This is just nuts. The bones of 12 grand for 2 nights in carlingford is absolutely ridiculous. Failte ireland should be dragged over hot coals for this bullshit. What a waste of money.

I knew the sponsored posts had to be lucrative but when you see it in black and white it’s nuts

Reactions: 8
Not entirely! The influencer marketing is insanely effective. I remember our guide on Dingle Sea Safari saying that they named a sea arch ‘Roz’ because Roz Purcell went on their sea safari tour, posted a picture with the arch and within a day the tour got booked out like 2-3 months in advance. They were delighted.

I would book certain trips based on influencers like Roz in particular as they are active and doing lots of activities so you can build an itinerary and you get an idea of what looks good/fun. That’s insane money though. It’s be great if big companies like failte could do better deals or giveaways for the little people like us. If they can throw that much money at influencers there’s surely room for us normal folk.

Reactions: 7