Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

That’sOk

VIP Member
93E07B94-C294-47D6-898F-52DE0F7F9AF0.jpeg

Who would have thought Roxy the most amazing bestest person in the world would be looking up the record for the longest pregnancy and joking (hopefully) about beating it 🙄 have a day off for Christ sake. I couldn’t imagine how draining it would be to try and live life like I was in the top 1% of everything. Proper narcissist behaviour. Wait till this baby is here and it’s walking and talking straight out the womb, blending it’s own chicken and broccoli at 7 months old while climbing mountains wearing white like a messiah, heaven help them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I could be in the minority here, but I really don't think she's very attractive at all.
She has such manly features, I can't stand those fat rubber lips of hers, also her teeth are as weird as fuck.
Even her voice is deep & masculine.
I honestly don't think I'd see those imperfections though if she had a nice personality, but she doesn't.

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
That need feed story. She’s got Celebs go dating blaring, the room is lit to death & she’s apparently crunching cookies…. It’s hectic AF. I did all my night feeds with a warm plug light in the quiet. It was blissful. Her night feed has given me anxiety !!

ThePidge

VIP Member
As a mum to a 6 week old and someone who kept her bump “neat” 🙄 (I swear all midwives tell you that to be polite)… I had a really traumatic birth and no cycling or pelvic floor would have saved me from it.

Also the post birth body and lifestyle shock… it is a bloody shock, doesn’t matter who you are…. like I said, her whole outlook is the most unrealistic I’ve seen and heard from a new mum to be and I hope she changes this prior to the baby as she will spiral.

Her followers are dropping like flies, she needs to read the room

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
You can read between the lines that she thinks stretch marks are repulsive, she doesn't give a fuck that anything she says could be making any other woman feel shit.
We should have known that the chosen one would never get them though 🙄
No stretch marks, no heartburn
Saint Roxanne, the patron saint of bullshit

• Haha

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
She tore in half is the truth & the kid is dehydrated & has an infection.

There, I said it in 15 words - not a ginormous paragraph. Take note Ron.

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
I have no words
🤬
.....oh my god. That's possibly one of the worst posts she's ever done. And for her, that's saying something.

First of all, who took that pic? Captain Alice band? With covid rules, he must've been the only person allowed in there. If my OH took a pic like that I'd have thought it was very weird. Not many births are straight forward, there's usually some serious trauma, but we're meant to forget about that and concentrate on our new baby. The human mind makes us forget about the pain and trauma, otherwise we'd never have a second child. I'm pretty sure we're not meant to have people take photos to remind us of how bad things were.

Secondly, why the FUCK would you post that? It's beyond fucked up. She will do ANYTHING, literally anything to beg for attention. From jerk boys, mums, pregnant women, mountain walkers, hill walkers, gym rats, cross fit helmets. Absolutely anyone. But Jesus, to look at that pic and then think....I know who needs to see this, 40k people. It's insane. She's absolutely desperate for attention and trying anything she can.

I thought she has mental issues. Not just people saying "oh she's mental"
But actual mental issues. I'm now convinced she does. And serious ones at that. That post chilled me and sent a shiver down my spine. Someone with that state of mind is now a mother. I think she should be getting some help to deal with her issues. This isn't just NPD, she's been off the rails for years

That pic is triggering for so many people for so many different things. But her mind can't comprehend that. All she can think about it attention.
Reminds me of this 😂

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
Oh my gawdddd she thinks she is Wonder Woman because she is still working out. How many of us have carried around your other child because they didn't want to walk, whilst pregnant? 🙋🏽‍♀️ She really does think that all women sit around and stuff their face with biscuits and do nothing when pregnant. She hasn't a clue what the life as a mum entails. Most self centered person on all of Instagram.

XxPopxX

Oh my gawdddd she thinks she is Wonder Woman because she is still working out. How many of us have carried around your other child because they didn't want to walk, whilst pregnant? 🙋🏽‍♀️ She really does think that all women sit around and stuff their face with biscuits and do nothing when pregnant. She hasn't a clue what the life as a mum entails. Most self centered person on all of Instagram.
Just another day in the bragging life of Roxy 😴😴

She cannot just relax with this pregnancy at all. At 37 weeks I’ve started winding down now (as much as can with a crazy 2 year old) and if I want chocolate I’m bloody having it. Roxy would have to earn it with a 3 hour session first 🤣🤣

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
So she’s admitted she had a bad day - yes Ron, most of the coming days are pretty rough. It’s not a particularly easy time & she can’t just run to the gym when she feels like it. I see depression ahead!

Reactions: 6

That’sOk

VIP Member
All this shit she spouts claiming to love her body surely isn’t convincing anyone, she needs to get some help. All she has done since BJ was born is talk about herself!

Thread suggestion:
Roxy Winstanley #2 lost litres of blood, has PTSD but back to the gym ‘it’s all about me’

• Haha

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
Here's a novel idea...... if you don't want people commenting on your appearance, don't post yourself online to get scrutinised and commented on. I know that's easy for me to write as I'm not an self obsessed brain dead idiot, but common Ron engage your brain.

• Heart

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
I didn't think it would be long until she was doing a baby photo shoot! Seriously talk about not getting your priorities right.

Could she make breast feeding in the middle of the night anymore overly sensory? Loads of lights and noise and her munching those bloody cookies. The kids probably not satisfied from her milk that's why she's constantly hungry, but as long as Ron ain't bored then, it's all ok.

Could Scott be anymore of a lazy fuck? Also stating she slept through the night?! nah mate your a whole way off that yet, you thick fuck, maybe put a shift in and find out you gormless oaf. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
Obviously that BJ isn't fed properly. A breastfeeding mum can't be eating 0% fat and skinny anything. She's such a selfish idiot. Milk needs fat. The body needs to produce calorie filled milk. She's starving herself to look hot again whilst BJ is miserable and can't sleep for more than 5 minutes at a time. She's not satisfied. Doesn't take a fucking rocket scientist to figure this shit out 🙄

• Heart

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
Anyone else find it toxic that she keeps comparing this unborn baby to herself and her record breaking numbers?? This baby knows life with them two will be a nightmare. Stay in as long as you can!!🤣🤣

This tweet also rubbed me the wrong way. Not looking forward to walks with the pram? Baby cuddles while watching Disney? That newborn baby smell or little baby yawns? Oh no, not Ron. All she cares about is getting back to life as normal (so she naively thinks) and becoming He-Man again. Most self absorbed cunt around. Not a shred of motherly instinct in her.
Spot on. She's beyond self centred. It's clear Mummy Wyn has given her an inflated opinion of herself. She's got all the maternal instinct of a Jaffa cake!

Everything is about her and her feelings! that's why she has all the miscarriage memorabilia on the bed, so she can remember something that's happened to her. She doesn't even try to move on and see the joy in this baby. She's not even looking forward to doing anything that actually involves the baby, it's all self self self.

That poor baby is going to have two cunts for parents and living in the shadow of another!

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Did she just call her week old baby a crank?
She is fucking vile.
The difference in the pics of her with BJ & Ra with BJ, Ra looks maternal, genuinely happy & affectionate were as Ron looks like the cold, unapproachable, stone faced cunt she always is.

• Angry

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Why does she keep saying she's big? My bump with all my babies was double hers.
She'll have to have either the quickest or longest labour of all time, the longest baby of all time or something or other she can brag about.
I'm personally sick to death of her going on about her pregnancy, no one fucking cares Ron...NO ONE!!

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
She is so predictable moan, moan, moan. She needs to just live her life, everyone doesn’t need to know she’s walking round flashing the gym, and annoying everyone. She only does this for attention as Scott clearly can’t stand man face.

My friend was like this, completely over the top exercising when she was pregnant and when she came to give birth she really struggled as her abs wouldn’t relax and they all torn, and she was in abject agony and she couldn’t push properly, I’m not saying the same thing will happen but……. 👌🏻😂

So she wanted a premature birth and now she’s just admitted that she’s doing all of this to keep the baby neat,! I think the baby would just prefer a rest!! She’s unbelievably vacuous.

She has no idea what is about to head her way once this baby is born. She doesn’t deserve this wonderful time of life. She’s moaned constantly and clearly would prefer her abs back instead of a baby.

I hope her tits and ass drop and never go back!😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

NotAHun

Hi, my name’s Roxy and I’m obsessed with my boobs and just want to make sure you all are aware I have boobs 🙄🤮

7DDC7EDF-943E-49A9-AE57-89F835DDAA6B.png

• Sick