Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

That’sOk

VIP Member
Their lives are so bland and boring, you just know that they shag in the missionary position with the lights off 🥴
I would have thought the lights would be on and she would be staring at herself in a mirror while barking orders at Scott. She definitely wears a smart watch and makes note of the calories burnt.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
My god doesn't this woman fancy herself, who in their right mind lays on the sofa taking selfies of themself whilst their baby has her "second" photo shoot in another room.
Does she think she's going to be on the cover of hello mag or something?
If she was chocolate this cunt would eat herself.
BJ has already just become an Insta prop in world Winstanley. She's loving the new Dynamic she's got to post even more on Insta. That child is going to be put on Insta wether she likes it or not.

She's loving the level of weight loss, that's why we're getting lots of these pouty pics, anyone who felt as self conscious as she's making out she is wouldn't be posting like this. She just needs constant validation and she doesn't care who off.

Covid still flying round, so let's mix BJ on two (and I don't believe the last) photo shoots then off to pub!! She's a joke! She only actually cares about what she wants everyone comes second.

2nd attempt at a photoshoot!! So there's going to be more??🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ If you look on the photographers Insta, the picture of BJ are gorgeous (apart from Scott's manky nails) I can't see what's wrong with them. I bet she harasses that photographer 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Last edited:

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
So would she not need to be signed off by an actual medical professional to return to training and not a physio (which is what that mummy mot person is). Said you know that you could be just as unqualified if you have a spare 2 days and £725! She had this life or death situation 5 weeks ago and yet isn’t getting a real medical opinion before returning 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Makes zero sense
Because it wasn't life or death. It was a torn perineum and she's been exaggerating everything since. She loves to act like she's something special hence advertising this shitty mummy mot.

She's clearly not having health visitor visits anymore as they would have mentioned BJ having issues with breast feeding and helped sort it, and she'd have told everyone on Insta.

Scott clearly had a ball last night Ron, he does sound like a lazy fuck though. Even when he was bathing BJ last week it wasn't a lovely calming pre bed experience but listing to his loud music. The pair of them haven't got a bloody clue.

Mummy is freezing but there's always time for a selfie?! What a sad sad life she has.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Here we fucking go with the comparison pics, what she went through, the 4 transfusions, the life saving surgery & the 3stone weight loss in a week bullshit.

She absolutely fucking hates what pregnancy has done to her body, her training regime & her obsession with how she looks.

She is so bloody draining, how can anyone be around her, she sucks the joy out of everything. You have a healthy baby ffs, that is all that should matter at 2 weeks post partum.
Give me strength!!!

cocacolazero

Oh oh my…..I’ve only just found this website and thank godness others are thinking the same thing as me about this absolute idiot.
Where do I start……
And before I do, are some people just morons? I understand the Pervy men but why do seemingly nice girls follow this absolute moron?!
she quite simply never has anything nice to say. It’s just all bullshit, lies and pure vanity.
god almighty she has a high opinion of herself.
And boy can she give it but she can’t take anything! At least celebrities roll with the punches and take the opinions and comments of others. This one, someone says something she slightly doesn’t like and she’ll attack (like the screen shot above) or block. It’s such a one sided account and yet people follow her and suck up to her?!! Why?!
so let’s now look at some of the bullshit. 100 sits ups, press-ups, squats etc. absolute bullshit. She just does weights and a bit of cardio. If anyone believes her workouts or god forbid pays her for a plan you need help (as does she).
Does anyone remember when covid was starting and this prick was in the gym with a bottle of Detol spraying the bar?! It’s a flaming airborne virus ffs 😂😂😂
As for the baby - she is cruel. Every post “perfection” (lies) and saying how good she is (lies) but she doesn’t give a rats arse about what others could be going through - some people may have the same day had a bad scan but follow her. How will they feel?!
why can she not be slightly more humble?
Also. Have you noticed she only publishes what she thinks is good - we never see her car, the outside or her house or other rooms. Why? I’m guessing she lives in a shared ownership affordable home she isn’t proud of. Probably even rents - spends money on hair. Fake tan, eyebrows, clothes she can’t afford (balmain anyone) - so the £35k a year plus trucker salary doesn’t get them very far. Dont get me wrong, nothing wrong with being a trucker or a £35k salary - but this one needs bringing back down to earth. If she lived in a decent house it would be plastered all over.
The baby - looks a sweet child. But I’m sorry don’t say it’s the best thing ever because that’s just rude and not true.
As for the birth - I take this back if I’m wrong but I just don’t believe she had a haemorrhage. Probably just more bullshit.
let me tell you now, be ready….According to her the child will be smashing every milestone - probably
Be walking next week. But it will all be bullshit. She’s really tall isn’t she so is Scott and mummy Wyn. Yet, only (“a chunky”) 8lb 7….I’d say if anything that’s small rox given the dna it’s come from. Surprised she admitted that and I see the 9lb scan was promptly removed - as I say - full of bullshit. Finish where I started - why do people follow and suck up to her? It baffles me.

• Heart

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
Her doppelgänger posts some cracking pics 🤣

It did make me laugh that Scott was back out with the lads (or bit on the side) the minute his fake bedroom isolation was over. I think she drives him nuts.
Hahaha just looked it up. Immediately made me think of Moana. I couldn't help myself 🤣

And agree, the first chance he got, he was outta there!!!😂

Attachments

• Haha

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
A 5K walk this morning (she’s days away from having a baby FFS) - commenting on Carol Vodermans body - coveting big expensive houses - she one hell of a vacuous person. Never seen anything like it.
Won't be buying one of them houses on a fake vet and truckers wages 🤣🤣

• Haha

ThePidge

VIP Member
I totally agree with you @Justwanttochat80 - She hates women, she does nothing to build other woman up or even try & make them feel better.
She doesn't care though, it's all about me, myself & I with Ron.

So many women out there don't get the privilege of carrying a baby full term or conceive the first time of trying like she admitted to on that video yesterday.
But she doesn't give a fuck, she sits on this high pedestal with the "I beat an eating disorder", "I worked out until I gave birth", "I've lost 3 stone in a week" not caring about those still in the grips of an ED, or those that couldn't work out during pregnancy due to complications or all the women out there who struggle to lose their baby weight.

The girl has no social awareness, she is so superficial, shallow & insincere, it's no wonder she has no real friends apart from Ra & her brothers partners.
I don’t think her brothers partners have a choice, or they’d be outcasted by the winstanley clan.

I was reading the comments and I bet she’s having another cry over those who have said “you won’t get your old body back”. I can’t see her ever being happy as I truly think she thinks she will get her body back.

I’ve never cried over my body as I’m so grateful to have a baby.
READ.THE.ROOM.

Sweet.Baby.Jesus

If anyone would like to report Roxy for falsely impersonating a Vet, send an email to [email protected]

I’ve screenshot her Instagram profile as well as that CrossFit Bio claiming she is one when in actual fact, she’s not on the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (See here - https://findavet.rcvs.org.uk/home/)

I’m fed up with the lies and with this false lifestyle.
Listen Roxy, you’re a medical rep for veterinary supplements at Elanco, you’re not a Vet.

You’re also not the only person to ever have a miscarriage and then get pregnant.

You’re not superwomen because you work out whilst pregnant, loads of people do it.

I think you need to seek medical help for all these constant lies and that you’re clearly not over your eating disorder.

• Heart

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
Omg that's fucking hilarious
I bet she is fuming 😂😂😂

Edited to add; this account was set up in April, how have we missed it 😆
I can't deal with some of those pics
How can she say she's been trying to get the account shut down from 2020, it was only set up last April last year??

Getting an investigator to look into it 🤣🤣🤣 got email address and ip addresses, yeah ok, so she's broken the data protection act then? Why doesn't she get her anger management policeman brother to look into it? catch yourself on you daft cow.

The irony of her opening yet another Insta called ..... ROXYWINSTANLEYPRIVATE 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Damocles

Chatty Member
and another post of her comparing herself to her mum
Always with the side by side pics. Yes we get it, you're the only person in the world who, shock horror, looks like one of their parents :rolleyes:
the way she goes on, you'd think she was the first woman in the world to be having a baby.

she is fucking insufferable.

ThePidge

VIP Member
This actually triggered me and I went out my way to message her last night asking what does she actually expect and of course no response. I’m guessing she got similar messages as the post has gone now.

I think she’s disgusting/a poor excuse of a mother, to complain about this and then keep uploading more photos (some intimate) to 42k people.
She does not own her photos once they are publicly out there, does her thick head not understand that?

She made a private profile for this baby!!!
The only reason she posts her and puts her at risk is to show people there’s more to her already boring life…. Stop using that child!

Strangers do not care about your baby Roxy, only the weirdos and peeds do!

Attachments

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
Let's guess her amazing comeback to social media. I'll go first .....

"I've been blown away by all the messages for me and baba. Baba was such a big record breaking baby the doctors said it shouldn't be a natural birth as it's safer for the little one (and protects my Mary 🤣🤣🤣) It'll be a little longer before I can get back to the gym, but that won't matter as I'll have more mummy baby time with you little one 🤱🏼👶🏼

*And honestly I don't hate the little bastard for ruining my body or my training schedule"

Something like that 😂😂

• Haha

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
I exclusively breast fed my daughter for 12 months - no formula - only solids from weaning & always my milk - fucking hard work! I bet plenty of us have done this too.

I reckon she won’t hack BF at all. It’ll interrupt far too much with her hardcore regime to get her body back. She of course won’t admit this. Formula fed babies do just as well in my opinion. Hopefully she’ll realise though that ensuring that people constantly see you as the best at everything is near to impossible & frankly a waste of time and energy.

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
I'm disgusted. Seeing poor little BJ with that thing in her arm. An IV and antibiotics. Anybody know what that plastic thing is that's strapped to BJs wrist?
How can she post those pics and talk about it and not be embarrassed?! All that rigorous training, the restricted diet... And for what. For her own vanity. To stay thin. To bounce back quicker. It's the one time when she should have just said "fuck the diet" and eaten whatever she wanted to provide healthy nutrition and fats for her baby. Not just pretending she's craving chicken and broccoli in order to keep her calorie intake down. She's that obsessed with her ED, she's put BJs health at risk. The skin hanging off the bones looks terrible. And she was 42 weeks! That baby should have been way bigger. Ron's about 6ft and so is the trucker. I'd have thought at 42 weeks it'd have been nearer 10lb.
Hopefully the doctor's and nurses drum it into her that she needs to up calorie intake massively to ensure BJ is getting enough calories in the breast milk.....but I doubt it-Ron always knows best. Ron will throw the towel in, get BJ on the bottle and ditch her with trucker so she can get back to dead lifting a ford fiesta.

• Haha

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
C0027329-1B65-4139-826A-B9A1BF7DC9CB.png

BORE OFF ROXY. I breast fed my baby in all kinds of places (including church) for 12 months. I didn’t feel the need to make a list because it’s not a competition for who can feed their kid in the most diverse of places. What is up with her? Everything has to be logged, noted, listed, bigger, better, more…… 🖕🏼

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
Anyone else find it toxic that she keeps comparing this unborn baby to herself and her record breaking numbers?? This baby knows life with them two will be a nightmare. Stay in as long as you can!!🤣🤣

This tweet also rubbed me the wrong way. Not looking forward to walks with the pram? Baby cuddles while watching Disney? That newborn baby smell or little baby yawns? Oh no, not Ron. All she cares about is getting back to life as normal (so she naively thinks) and becoming He-Man again. Most self absorbed cunt around. Not a shred of motherly instinct in her.

Attachments

• Heart