Roxy Winstanley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That need feed story. She’s got Celebs go dating blaring, the room is lit to death & she’s apparently crunching cookies…. It’s hectic AF. I did all my night feeds with a warm plug light in the quiet. It was blissful. Her night feed has given me anxiety !!
Yes!!! Trying to one handed video bj sucking her tit, but not show too much tit then angle down to nearly video her fanny. She must have taken 10 vids to get that exactly how she wanted it. Could you be arsed doing all that on a nightly feed? Anything to give her pervy followers a show.

Reactions: 3
Because breastfeeding the baby is all about Ron & not BJ.
It's what she wants, not what's best for the little one.
Is BJ sleeping in that room alone or does she just take her in there to feed?
Please tell me she is next to their bed all other times?

Reactions: 2
Note her story, the first thing she says is she is proud of herself. Says it all. She always comes first. How do you carry and give birth and not think of your own baby first?? She's like a child, LOOK AT MEEEE, I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF. Grow the duck up.

Sounds like she has taken note of all things women can struggle with. Baby weight. Exercise pregnant. Labour. Breastfeeding. Losing weight. Baby gaining weight..... Any and every way possible that she can make herself sound better than any other woman, she'll do and post about.

Everything is "I'M THE BEST!!!!!"

duck off Ron and your tit grey house and tit comatose baby daddy and predictable life. No one thinks you are superwoman. Have a day off.

I didn't think it would be long until she was doing a baby photo shoot! Seriously talk about not getting your priorities right.

Could she make breast feeding in the middle of the night anymore overly sensory? Loads of lights and noise and her munching those bloody cookies. The kids probably not satisfied from her milk that's why she's constantly hungry, but as long as Ron ain't bored then, it's all ok.

Could Scott be anymore of a lazy duck? Also stating she slept through the night?! nah mate your a whole way off that yet, you thick duck, maybe put a shift in and find out you gormless oaf. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Let's take bets on how many times she mentions her life saving surgery and four blood transfusions 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Let's be honest here, her birth was going to go one of 2 ways.
1) Natural with no issues whatsoever & no pain relief, nurses telling her how god damn amazing she is & they've never seen anyone react as calmly.
OR
2) Bled profusely, had to be rushed to theatre to have not 1, not 2, not 3, BUT 4 transfusions PLUS life saving surgery, nurses telling her how god damn amazing she is & they've never seen anyone react as calmly

She can't just be 'normal' she has to be so melodramatic over everything.

Reactions: 5
Because breastfeeding the baby is all about Ron & not BJ.
It's what she wants, not what's best for the little one.
Is BJ sleeping in that room alone or does she just take her in there to feed?
Please tell me she is next to their bed all other times?
From her stories, looks as if she thinks BJ should sleep in a crib all by herself at a week old. 🤡 Didnt she read every book to be the most prepared mum?? she is getting a huge dose of reality.

Already bugging mummy win for pics with the pram and dinner. She can barely wipe her own arse without posting about it on the gram #attentionwhore

God, things must be bad if she’s taking that Ewan the sheep outside 😂
I wonder if she read that the baby will not be sleeping through for months due to being breastfed….
God speed girl 🙃

Let's be honest here, her birth was going to go one of 2 ways.
1) Natural with no issues whatsoever & no pain relief, nurses telling her how god damn amazing she is & they've never seen anyone react as calmly.
OR
2) Bled profusely, had to be rushed to theatre to have not 1, not 2, not 3, BUT 4 transfusions PLUS life saving surgery, nurses telling her how god damn amazing she is & they've never seen anyone react as calmly

She can't just be 'normal' she has to be so melodramatic over everything.
don’t forget she also has damaged nerves in her legs too 🙄…. The ONLY woman to ever give birth and have a hard time eh 🙃
I feel a dick for her, it was only 4 weeks ago she was gloating about how her knowledge of pelvic floor and her level of training will help with the labour 🤡

Last edited:
God, things must be bad if she’s taking that Ewan the sheep outside 😂
I wonder if she read that the baby will not be sleeping through for months due to being breastfed….
God speed girl 🙃

don’t forget she also has damaged nerves in her legs too 🙄…. The ONLY woman to ever give birth and have a hard time eh 🙃
I feel a dick for her, it was only 4 weeks ago she was gloating about how her knowledge of pelvic floor and her level of training will help with the labour 🤡
So true where’s all the benefit of that training gone?! (Other than meaning BJ was dehydrated and a bit underweight on arrival)

4 blood transfusions ay? Don’t worry Ron, we believe you.

Also - please do some reading Ron - a breastfed baby will sleep for only 2-3 hours for the first 2-3 months. It can’t do anything else because it’s tummy is so small it can’t hold enough food for longer. Don’t be a moron Ron!

Who posts a post about baby’s first walk with the distance she walked on???? She’s got her fitness tracker on her wrist. Priorities ? Could barely manage to get dressed with a newborn let alone put a fitness watch on and record the distance walked

Reactions: 5
Who posts a post about baby’s first walk with the distance she walked on???? She’s got her fitness tracker on her wrist. Priorities ? Could barely manage to get dressed with a newborn let alone put a fitness watch on and record the distance walked
I thought this. She’s measuring the distance already 😂 I used to walk to the shop & back - that would make my day. No idea how far it was. She’s such a bad weirdo. It’s actually laughable.

Just another way superwoman Roxy is better than the rest of us. 4 BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS and a damaged leg nerve and can still go for a 3km walk 🙄🙄 Only reason she did was to get pram, have mummy takes pics and to post it. She claims she lost 3 stone and hasn't posted a selfie body pic?? *Cough cough bullshit*

For someone who claims to be an ambassador for eating disorder, she is the worst. Everything she does and says is truly harmful to girls who may be struggling. Honestly, it's gross.

I do find that hysterical. She went on and on about her training. How it will make the birthing process easy. All her pelvic floor knowledge. Training up to 42 weeks like it makes a duck all difference. Brilliant. What an absolute dick 🤣🤣🤣

So we've reached the depths of airbrushing baby photos.....ok.

That poor baby is going to have absolutely no privacy at all. Ron is made up she has a new excuse to spend even more time online.

Ron still hasn't posted on the private page..... and I highly doubt she ever will!!

Just another way superwoman Roxy is better than the rest of us. 4 BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS and a damaged leg nerve and can still go for a 3km walk 🙄🙄 Only reason she did was to get pram, have mummy takes pics and to post it. She claims she lost 3 stone and hasn't posted a selfie body pic?? *Cough cough bullshit*

For someone who claims to be an ambassador for eating disorder, she is the worst. Everything she does and says is truly harmful to girls who may be struggling. Honestly, it's gross.

I do find that hysterical. She went on and on about her training. How it will make the birthing process easy. All her pelvic floor knowledge. Training up to 42 weeks like it makes a duck all difference. Brilliant. What an absolute dick 🤣🤣🤣
She probably rubbed her Perineum raw!! 🤢🤣

• Haha
Her biggest issue about walking won't be the fact she apparently had such a traumatic birth and nearly died 27 times, it'll be the fact that her steps won't count when she is pushing the pram.
Wonder if she'll put the watch on her ankle like she used to do on the stairmaster the absolute mental

• Haha
Shut up. She never did she?? Ahahahhahahaaaa

Now I’m dying to know if my Apple Watch works on my ankle. 😂
She did 🤣 Showing her legs on stairmaster. Such an idiot

My god, even the bouncer is grey. Everything is white and grey and drab. This is a time for colour and joy. She must want to look sophisticated but she looks a clueless bleep.

Team no sleep. 🙄 I don't think anyone feels sorry for her. Remember all those mums Ron, that told you to rest. Sleep. Relax. Enjoy the time before life changes?? Oh no, Ron knows better. Has to be the Incredible Hulk. "I just like training...." Bet she wishes she would have listened and gave it a rest. At least she was dumb enough to post it all, so we can look back and see what a bleeping moron she sounded like, thinking those baby hugs on all fours and perineum massages meant duck all 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Team no sleep. 🙄 I don't think anyone feels sorry for her. Remember all those mums Ron, that told you to rest. Sleep. Relax. Enjoy the time before life changes?? Oh no, Ron knows better. Has to be the Incredible Hulk. "I just like training...." Bet she wishes she would have listened and gave it a rest. At least she was dumb enough to post it all, so we can look back and see what a bleeping moron she sounded like, thinking those baby hugs on all fours and perineum massages meant duck all 🤣🤣🤣
THIS, THIS AND MORE!!!!! Bet she feels like a right sleep deprived tit.

Also who knew, a baby would love a pram?!!! Revolutionary!!!! 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Also, I reckon she will be repping ankle weights next week

So she’s admitted she had a bad day - yes Ron, most of the coming days are pretty rough. It’s not a particularly easy time & she can’t just run to the gym when she feels like it. I see depression ahead!

Reactions: 6
So she’s admitted she had a bad day - yes Ron, most of the coming days are pretty rough. It’s not a particularly easy time & she can’t just run to the gym when she feels like it. I see depression ahead!
I think she’s had a bad 2 weeks… I can’t believe she cropped the baby out for a close up of her face 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.