Roxy Winstanley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha 2 weeks and already moaning about mum life. Didn't she just post how baby daddy was up with her for 4 hours of witching hour and that he is the best ever? But then also says he sleeps through. Which is it? She HATES him leaving her at home with BJ.

Ron. He's not your husband. Needs to put a ring on it first hun 🥴🤣🤣
He's NEVER going to willingly putting a ring on it. There's no way he's going to tie himself to her, but she's going to turn the pressure on.

So just over 3 weeks since life saving surgery (bollocks) she's posted about going back to the gym!! That's all she's thought about, and I'm willing to bet she's already been back!!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Photo moaning about her baby again, but at least she can use it as an excuse to get her tits out!! 🤮Seriously someone take the phone off this women, she shouldn't be in charge of a box never mind a baby!!

She was told to relax before BJ came, as she'd be knackered once baby was here, but she just snapped everyone's head off, reality is hitting very hard now! This is what having a baby is. I wonder how much she's cried?

She's painting Amazing baby daddy to be doing as little as possible, but that's probably just her spin on the fact that she wants him doing everything.

See Ron, having a baby isn't all photoshoots and cute insta outfits. It's bloody hard.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She probably wishes it was like Ra"s kid and after taking 50 selfies with it, she can hand it back and leave.

The way she goes on about her self still is so disturbing. Did she really say she has legs like a cow? Sorry hun, 3 weeks in, 4 ounces in 20 minutes is nothing to brag about. Average if not poor. Anything to mention her boobs. She must be getting reactions off sleazy men for her to keep saying that tit. How bleeping pathetic 😂

Reactions: 2
Her story proves today that BJ is not blonde. Looks like baby daddy. No side by side comparison pics for Ron.

Photo moaning about her baby again, but at least she can use it as an excuse to get her tits out!! 🤮Seriously someone take the phone off this women, she shouldn't be in charge of a box never mind a baby!!

She was told to relax before BJ came, as she'd be knackered once baby was here, but she just snapped everyone's head off, reality is hitting very hard now! This is what having a baby is. I wonder how much she's cried?

She's painting Amazing baby daddy to be doing as little as possible, but that's probably just her spin on the fact that she wants him doing everything.

See Ron, having a baby isn't all photoshoots and cute insta outfits. It's bloody hard.
has she really been taking photos with a filter and saving them to her phone to post🥴
also perhaps if she cut out the caffeine, the baby might sleep…. She also needs to be careful with the pumping as she’s going to cause her baby a nightmare if she goes into oversupply, particularly if the baby isn’t taking it via bottle. They’ll both end up in tears 😑

Another beg for free tit.

In a few days..... Thank you so and so for the wonderful baby sling 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Didn’t she say yesterday she couldn’t work out how to use the fabric sling and was YouTubing it 🙄 now she’s looking for recommendations? They’re all the same.

Funny how she was banging on about hip dysplasia when she got that free one for going up mountains with BJ 🙃 the fabric sling is probably the worst for it!

BJ is going to have to be allowed too self sooth at some point, otherwise Ron will be walking round with an 18yr old latched to her tit!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Hilarious how she’s still trying to give a bottle… god help her when she realises she has the developmental leaps, immunisations, teething to come 🎉

Last edited:
Anyone else find it creepy how much information she shares? We know Rons full name, birthday, basically where she lives (And by stories and things, someone could easily pinpoint where), gym she uses, car etc. Truckers name and birthdate. Little BJ first, middle, last name, hospital, birthdate, time of birth. At least keep your baby's info private. She's more concerned with the amount of likes than sharing info to 40k followers and God knows who some of them could be. Remember when she flipped out about that fake account and wanting to keep her life private and baby safe??? Doesn't seem like she cares, as long as the likes and attention keep coming. She tagged in a 3 week old baby's account. What the actual duck.

Anyone else find it creepy how much information she shares? We know Rons full name, birthday, basically where she lives (And by stories and things, someone could easily pinpoint where), gym she uses, car etc. Truckers name and birthdate. Little BJ first, middle, last name, hospital, birthdate, time of birth. At least keep your baby's info private. She's more concerned with the amount of likes than sharing info to 40k followers and God knows who some of them could be. Remember when she flipped out about that fake account and wanting to keep her life private and baby safe??? Doesn't seem like she cares, as long as the likes and attention keep coming. She tagged in a 3 week old baby's account. What the actual duck.
It’s an actual illness. She’s sick with attention seeking disorder. There’s a reason why there’s a minimum age limit to having a social media account. She doesn’t care. She needs her dopamine fix.

hahaha I had forgotten about that real roxy account. Seems its still up. I thought she had it taken care of 🤡

She must REEEEALLY look like tit to not be posting 100s of selfies 😂

hahaha I had forgotten about that real roxy account. Seems its still up. I thought she had it taken care of 🤡

She must REEEEALLY look like tit to not be posting 100s of selfies 😂
Whoever is running that account seriously cannot stand her and I'm loving it 😀 some of the pics will send her over the edge 🤣🤣

This is true though ⬇🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here we bleeping go with the comparison pictures.
No one gives a duck, Ron.
We all know you hate what you see in the mirror, we see through your motivational bullshit. Stop looking for bleeping validation woman, if you were comfortable in your own skin you wouldn't need to be writing such utter nonsense.
My god, you bleeping drain the life out of me and I'm only on the outside looking in, you must be an utter bleep of a human being to live with and have to listen to every day.
I can guarantee on that 6 week date she will be in that gym, if not beforehand.

Urgh she is just insufferable isn't she?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You can literally see in her face how much she hates her body in the photo she’s posted, it’s quite sad..

You can roll tit in glitter, but you still got tit. Your posts and speeches aren’t fooling no one girl.

I’ll be so surprised if she has time to go to the gym!

I have no words
🤬
.....oh my god. That's possibly one of the worst posts she's ever done. And for her, that's saying something.

First of all, who took that pic? Captain Alice band? With covid rules, he must've been the only person allowed in there. If my OH took a pic like that I'd have thought it was very weird. Not many births are straight forward, there's usually some serious trauma, but we're meant to forget about that and concentrate on our new baby. The human mind makes us forget about the pain and trauma, otherwise we'd never have a second child. I'm pretty sure we're not meant to have people take photos to remind us of how bad things were.

Secondly, why the duck would you post that? It's beyond fucked up. She will do ANYTHING, literally anything to beg for attention. From jerk boys, mums, pregnant women, mountain walkers, hill walkers, gym rats, cross fit helmets. Absolutely anyone. But Jesus, to look at that pic and then think....I know who needs to see this, 40k people. It's insane. She's absolutely desperate for attention and trying anything she can.

I thought she has mental issues. Not just people saying "oh she's mental"
But actual mental issues. I'm now convinced she does. And serious ones at that. That post chilled me and sent a shiver down my spine. Someone with that state of mind is now a mother. I think she should be getting some help to deal with her issues. This isn't just NPD, she's been off the rails for years

That pic is triggering for so many people for so many different things. But her mind can't comprehend that. All she can think about it attention.
Reminds me of this 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.