Roxy Winstanley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that raspberry tea worked wonders then, Rox? 🥴
And that nursery is as dull as her sad existence.
Silly bleep!!

Reactions: 2
can’t wait for the little one to get into character clothes and noisy plastic toys 😂
He whole house is grey, grey was so 2019, it's her personality to a tee.

From her posts, the baby will only be allowed walking up hills, drinking milk and eating protein! She is going to bore it into submission.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
He whole house is grey, grey was so 2019, it's her personality to a tee.

From her posts, the baby will only be allowed walking up hills, drinking milk and eating protein! She is going to bore it into submission.
Oh god can see it now, baby in a carrier and Roxy going on about how *she* made it up a mountain 2hours post delivery or something ridiculous. Then the getting back into shape comparisons …. we know how she loves a comparison 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can’t get over that room. She didn’t even pick a warm grey. A stark prison cell grey instead. Says everything about her & who she is.

Reactions: 4
Dear God!!! Posing with the lighting in this video just to show off the fact that it looks like she still has side ab definition. Is she right in the head?!
That baby hasn't dropped yet!! She can bounce on her ball all she wants, I think she's another few weeks yet!

That was the smallest most lacklustre Christmas Dinner ever!! 1 sprout 🤦🏻‍♀️!! God she's dire

She can't even enjoy pregnancy and relax. She edits these pictures to look different. Left blue line at the top is parallel with the cupboard but at the bottom it curves away where she's made her arse look bigger. Green lines show straight edge on wall and top of dresser. But the orange one shows the bottom of the dresser where she's pinched the pic and made her bump look smaller. Look at the difference between the bottom green and the orange!!! Right blue line shows how she's altered the pic to make her thigh look thicker too.

Influencers get called out on this stuff all the time. She wants to be one so bad. You would think she'd have learned.

She is bleeping crazy!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She can't even enjoy pregnancy and relax. She edits these pictures to look different. Left blue line at the top is parallel with the cupboard but at the bottom it curves away where she's made her arse look bigger. Green lines show straight edge on wall and top of dresser. But the orange one shows the bottom of the dresser where she's pinched the pic and made her bump look smaller. Look at the difference between the bottom green and the orange!!! Right blue line shows how she's altered the pic to make her thigh look thicker too.

Influencers get called out on this stuff all the time. She wants to be one so bad. You would think she'd have learned.

She is bleeping crazy!
You can tell from these two pics that her (doppelgänger) posted, that she's altering and posing in her pics. She forgets once you
post something online it's there foreverrrrrrrrrrrr

She is beyond obsessed with how she looks, it's clear she hasn't got over her past issues with food or her image.

I hope when the baby gets older he/she completely rebel against everything she obsessed about, gym, hiking, selfies, just eating protein 🤣

Attachments

Oh my gawdddd she thinks she is Wonder Woman because she is still working out. How many of us have carried around your other child because they didn't want to walk, whilst pregnant? 🙋🏽‍♀️ She really does think that all women sit around and stuff their face with biscuits and do nothing when pregnant. She hasn't a clue what the life as a mum entails. Most self centered person on all of Instagram.

Reactions: 7
Oh my gawdddd she thinks she is Wonder Woman because she is still working out. How many of us have carried around your other child because they didn't want to walk, whilst pregnant? 🙋🏽‍♀️ She really does think that all women sit around and stuff their face with biscuits and do nothing when pregnant. She hasn't a clue what the life as a mum entails. Most self centered person on all of Instagram.
Just another day in the bragging life of Roxy 😴😴

She cannot just relax with this pregnancy at all. At 37 weeks I’ve started winding down now (as much as can with a crazy 2 year old) and if I want chocolate I’m bloody having it. Roxy would have to earn it with a 3 hour session first 🤣🤣

If she can’t stay away from the gym at 37.5 weeks, then god help her when the baby arrives… I don’t think she’s going to handle this very well at all 🙄

She is obsessed with working out, she thinks she's so bleeping special and superior because she is still able to go to the gym doesn't she?!
duck off with your obsessions, you're so boring and predictable 🙄
All hail, Saint Roxanne, the patron saint of bullshit.

Unreal she thinks she is over her eating disorder. Everything she does screams eating disorder! Imagine being 38 weeks pregnant and THAT is what's in your refrigerator. Take a bleeping day off. Counting every calorie to make sure she doesn't gain unnecessary weight. Baby will be malnourished, the selfish c*nt.

She thinks everyone is just jealous. Obviously mummy Win took the easy way out for Ron's entire childhood. Her response to anything was "oh they're just jealous" So Ron thinks she can do or say whatever and can blame any feedback as, they're just jealous. What a sad way to live life. Grow up.

Attachments

She has the most regimented life. She won't break out of her comfort zone.

There is no way she's over her eating disorder, she's just swapped bulimia and laxities, for protein and the gym. She is in for such a shock once this baby comes.

Her doppelgänger posts some cracking pics 🤣

It did make me laugh that Scott was back out with the lads (or bit on the side) the minute his fake bedroom isolation was over. I think she drives him nuts.

Her doppelgänger posts some cracking pics 🤣

It did make me laugh that Scott was back out with the lads (or bit on the side) the minute his fake bedroom isolation was over. I think she drives him nuts.
Hahaha just looked it up. Immediately made me think of Moana. I couldn't help myself 🤣

And agree, the first chance he got, he was outta there!!!😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I could be in the minority here, but I really don't think she's very attractive at all.
She has such manly features, I can't stand those fat rubber lips of hers, also her teeth are as weird as duck.
Even her voice is deep & masculine.
I honestly don't think I'd see those imperfections though if she had a nice personality, but she doesn't.

Unreal she thinks she is over her eating disorder. Everything she does screams eating disorder! Imagine being 38 weeks pregnant and THAT is what's in your refrigerator. Take a bleeping day off. Counting every calorie to make sure she doesn't gain unnecessary weight. Baby will be malnourished, the selfish c*nt.

She thinks everyone is just jealous. Obviously mummy Win took the easy way out for Ron's entire childhood. Her response to anything was "oh they're just jealous" So Ron thinks she can do or say whatever and can blame any feedback as, they're just jealous. What a sad way to live life. Grow up.
Who puts a whole ass pan in the fridge!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We all know Roxy Winstanley spends all day and night checking her Instagram. There is no way she didn't see her best mate post this. Did she like it? Or comment? Of course not. Ron is disgustingly selfish, immature and cold as ice. If anyone is an insecure jealous person, it's Roxy herself. She will never let someone else's light shine. All about Roxy, 24/7.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.