Roxy Winstanley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts on this account?
I used to enjoy watching her fitness videos, but my god does this girl love herself. She is so vain it's become sickening to watch!

Reactions: 1
The going silent on insta was one of the most attention seeking things she’s pulled in a while, and she pulls a lot.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who noticed that.
She really thinks she is something special, I don't know how the boyfriend puts up with her constant attention seeking.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who noticed that.
She really thinks she is something special, I don't know how the boyfriend puts up with her constant attention seeking.
Nothing in her life is remotely private. I saw a post last Xmas we’re she said it took like 110 attempts to get the one photo!! Jesus who can be bothered? I don’t see them lasting, she’s too high maintenance. If you suffer with that much anxiety and depression, come off social media, don’t add to it! But she won’t as she loves the attention.

Reactions: 3
You wouldn’t touch her fella with a barge pole it you knew what snake he was. Do wonder if she knows his past
Oohhhhh tell! He does look like a sleeze! No amount of baking is hiding that, he thinks he’s all Daniel Craig, more like Craigslist!! She had put post up saying when they met he was a total knob and she blocked him loads!! I think she just wants to be in a relationship so she won’t be bothered.

Reactions: 2
I'm cringing for her doing that dance at the end 🥴

Be fit and work out by all means, be proud of your achievements, but calm down with the constant attention seeking ffs, you're 32 years old, act your age!

Oh and STFU about Vegans, you're obsessed with them, give it a rest hun!!!
I did cringe I have to say. What was that rubbish with her posting her credit file score!! FFS grow up and keep somethings to yourself! She’s in her 30’s but If I was her mum I’d be getting a grip of her, stop living your life through insta, it’s called “ a private life” for a reason!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Had to unfollow, she’s like a broken record 🙄
Totally agree...she spouts the same rubbish day in and day out, it's either selling her fitness plans, rehashing photos of herself in skimpy clothes just for the attention, or her playing up to the camera when she is working out. My biggest gripe though is that she NEVER declares #ads on the tit products she tries to flog from these companies she 'works' with!!!

I'd forgotten about this girl! I used to follow her about 4 or 5 years ago when she was big into Crossfit and used to pretend she was a vet...is she still pretending she is? I think she was actually a rep for some sort of animal product. Still a knob by the sounds of it.

Reactions: 5
I'd forgotten about this girl! I used to follow her about 4 or 5 years ago when she was big into Crossfit and used to pretend she was a vet...is she still pretending she is? I think she was actually a rep for some sort of animal product. Still a knob by the sounds of it.
Yup still pretending & still a knob. She has a degree in veterinary science I believe, but she isn't a vet, she is a key account manager at an animal health company.
I could have a degree in law, but it doesn't make me a lawyer 🥴

Totally agree...she spouts the same rubbish day in and day out, it's either selling her fitness plans, rehashing photos of herself in skimpy clothes just for the attention, or her playing up to the camera when she is working out. My biggest gripe though is that she NEVER declares #ads on the tit products she tries to flog from these companies she 'works' with!!!
Should report her.
haha I remember those 10 year old booty plans... is she still trying to flog them?! She literally has a basic “booty” as well.... I remember seeing her in person and I had to double take. She’s good at angles, I’ll give her that.

Reactions: 4
Should report her.
haha I remember those 10 year old booty plans... is she still trying to flog them?! She literally has a basic “booty” as well.... I remember seeing her in person and I had to double take. She’s good at angles, I’ll give her that.
I know, used to see her in the gym and the difference to her photos is crazy. Also she absolutely self obsessed to the point of insanity I think. Makes me laugh she proclaims loyalty and hates cheating men when her fella is known for it

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Should report her.
I have, numerous times, ASA doesn't seem to care though 😏

• Wow
I know, used to see her in the gym and the difference to her photos is crazy. Also she absolutely self obsessed to the point of insanity I think. Makes me laugh she proclaims loyalty and hates cheating men when her fella is known for it
I think something has gone on. She’s back to the underwear selfies! He’s not had a mention since her insta sabbatical over new year! I have a look over insta but by god I couldn’t live my life through it like she does!

Oh god really? Do you know him? I’ll have to have a nose now 😂 I remember her previous fellas were utter arseholes. She just wanted to settle down and have kids, which I totally get!

I was so annoyed when I seen her in person and how she actually looked! I kind of looked up to her on Twitter (in the past!) and my dreams were totally shattered 😂😂😂
Agree with you though, I remember she used to measure her arse with a measuring tape and say now much it had grown.... clearly all lies or she had a really flat arse.

She has to get the erect pierced nipple in shot of course 🙄
Jesus H!
I'm all for self love & appreciation, but duck me she is besotted with herself 😏
To be honest I don’t think she has much in her life. Yes she has exercise but you can’t fill your life with that! I know we’re in lockdown but hers is always the same regardless. She has no kids, pets etc, nothing else to focus on but herself and her boyfriend has been noticeable absent since Xmas 🧐

She has to get the erect pierced nipple in shot of course 🙄
Jesus H!
I'm all for self love & appreciation, but duck me she is besotted with herself 😏
noticed the skirting boards behind her are at complete different levels 🙄still photoshopping I see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.