Roxy Winstanley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eating dates for the last 10 weeks, bouncing on a ball everyday for 6 weeks, all those 5k walks really done yer good huh Ron? Oh and let's not forget it was record breaking in height 4 weeks ago and head was in pelvis at 32 weeks. And here she still is. If baby was that big, there should be some type of intervention by now. She can't just be pregnant. Must exaggerate all and be the best and superwoman. No one bleeping cares.

And look at this reply! Didn't someone before say she will be trying to add midwife to her veterinary surgeon CV 🤣🤣🤣 forever the know it all

Maybe she wants to smear her fake tan on the poor baba. Wouldn't put it past the absolute vain bleep
I bloody knew she would start acting like call the midwife!! She hate people giving her advice or saying something about her pregnancy but she will happily comment on someone else's.

She's a tit! She's been trying to bring this birth on for at least 10 weeks! Reading all sorts of crap! She needs to Just sit on her ass and relax!!!

This is going to be car crash viewing once those Labour pains hit! 🤣

Hold the phone!! Didn't she say a few months ago that she had Gestational diabetes? If so they'd have induced her? She's such a cock and bull artist!!

Reactions: 4
That baby senses what gigantic bellends their Mum and Dad are so is staying put.
👶🏻

How you going with the dates, pineapple, raspberry leaf tea, curb walking, curries, reflexology & sex Ron?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t imagine her breastfeeding because that will interrupt with her rigid schedule and the world revolving around her. Although I could see her expressing just for the fact that it burns calories and it’s obvious that’s what her main aim will be after she gives birth so she can post more side by side photos saying how she has bounced back. Saddo.

I can’t imagine her breastfeeding because that will interrupt with her rigid schedule and the world revolving around her. Although I could see her expressing just for the fact that it burns calories and it’s obvious that’s what her main aim will be after she gives birth so she can post more side by side photos saying how she has bounced back. Saddo.
Oh jeez…I hadn’t thought about this. Her love of side by side photos will be in full force 🙄🥴

Oh god the side by side photos once she has her abs back 3 days after she’s given birth. God help the internet.

Reactions: 3
She can't wait to start posting those side by sides! She has lost thousands of followers during this pregnancy. Must be why she started a separate private one for more baby stuff. She wants to get her regular attention bleep account back to endless selfies, bikini pics and those god awful booty videos where she stands contorted to make everyone think she has a fat arse 🙄🙄 Poor baby will be left to cry on own whilst she takes 158 selfies to get ONE that doesn't show her bonkeye 🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think her bio oil has worked 🥴
I bet she’s raging being overdue

What saddo tries beating their old walking times when overdue…. What is so funny about it too!? “😂😂😂
She’d be better getting her bloody feet up & not focusing so much on it. It’s clearly consuming her.

She’s having a clary sage bath now? After blathering on how many bad things she’s heard about it? She’s a proper idiot. Even sharing she pissing in pots. Who is even arsed??

Is she buying Oxytocin by the pound? What an abject dick she is?

I don't think the baby is comfy as she says, he/she is tit scared to come out and have this absolute obsessive bellend as their mum.

So her gestational diabetes (like her mum) 🙄snap, was a load of ballcocks or they'd have induced her, you know with this baby also being a world record size with 6ft legs.

Guess Ron's baby weight? 7lb1oz

Attachments

Sick of seeing and hearing about her pissing in a bottle or going on about her massive tits.
The only tit around here is you, Ron!

Baby giraffe 7lbs 9oz 🦒

Reactions: 5
What saddo tries beating their old walking times when overdue…. What is so funny about it too!? “😂😂😂
She’d be better getting her bloody feet up & not focusing so much on it. It’s clearly consuming her.
She puts up a ton of odd, not funny and inappropriate stories, under the guise of it being lol. I imagine it's for the constant notifications she gets. All the weirdos and pervs reacting with 😍 and 🔥 in the dms. How sad is your life where that is all your social life is. Perverts bombarding you everyday.

Jesus her bonkeye in today's story 🤪 Able to keep one eye on Scott's phone and the other on tattle. She is nowhere near as hot as she thinks she is, as we have seen her in person with such huge disappointment. Must take ages working angles. Compare those two. No wonder 99% of her pics are of her head sideways 🤪

Attachments

93E07B94-C294-47D6-898F-52DE0F7F9AF0.jpeg

Who would have thought Roxy the most amazing bestest person in the world would be looking up the record for the longest pregnancy and joking (hopefully) about beating it 🙄 have a day off for Christ sake. I couldn’t imagine how draining it would be to try and live life like I was in the top 1% of everything. Proper narcissist behaviour. Wait till this baby is here and it’s walking and talking straight out the womb, blending it’s own chicken and broccoli at 7 months old while climbing mountains wearing white like a messiah, heaven help them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly think she wins the award for the biggest narcissist on the planet. Who responds to a comment like this?

And then saying she honestly believes baby will come when ready. When she has been trying everything under the sun for months 🤣🤣 She's a bleeping clown 🤡
She's been trying to go into Labour since she was 32 weeks. All her posts "I've loved being pregnant" get to duck has she!! You can tell she's hated every minute.

Ron and motherhood is going to be a car crash!!

Day 3 emotion crying in the shower coming up, closely followed by her sticking on some skinny jeans, doing her cross leg, stick bum out pose and and telling the world look how quick her tummy bounced back, which it may but she still a lonely ass nob head, living in castle grayskull with her trucker boyfriend (who won't put a ring on it) with all the personality of her cold broccoli & chicken!

DDC3520A-ED75-4013-8D14-1E4B45A73F3F.png

sent her head everywhere because she can’t control when the baby comes - yes Ron - that’s what life is about. Just relaxing and being in the moment - not micromanaging every single bleeping thing.

• Haha
View attachment 1007162
sent her head everywhere because she can’t control when the baby comes - yes Ron - that’s what life is about. Just relaxing and being in the moment - not micromanaging every single bleeping thing.
If she relaxes, the baby might bloody come 🙄 never known someone to go the extents she has to get a baby to come out!

it’s not working, chill the duck out as it’s the only chilling time you’ll get for a VERY long time - yours sincerely a mother to a 3 month old 😂

View attachment 1007162
She's not going to be able to control very much once this baby comes!

Putting off induction!! Just get it bloody done! Why moan about wanting to give birth then put induction off? Yeah that makes sense 🤦🏻‍♀️

Every aspect of life cannot be controlled, that's the name of the game, if she hasn't realised that by now she's in for a bloody big shock and she's going to learn this bloody quickly!!

She’s going to be bending herself all out of shape trying to get this baby into a routine isn’t she. Turn it into a wonder baby so she can be the best Mum that walked the earth. My daughter screamed for the first two years. The only silence I got was when she was on my tit so that was my ‘routine’. Relax and put her on the tit as much as she wants. She’s a lovely 10 year old now that has a simple routine that allows for flexibility. Chill out Ron - it’s not hard.

edit: she’s not still on the tit at 10 years old by the way 😂

• Haha
Oh of course she is going to be the best Mum, Scott will be the best baby daddy 🤮 and Nanny Win will be the best grandmother etc etc...

She has worked out this long because she is beyond obsessed with herself.
I wonder how many selfies she has on her phone with her tits pushed together and her eye bleeping herself until she gets that perfect shot.

Shall we take bets on how long it'll be before she is back in the gym or doing 5k walks x 3 times a day, god forbid she goes off plan for a while whilst her body heals, there is no way she will wait for a 6 week check up either, Ron does what Ron wants...Da doo, Ron, Ron, Ron, da doo Ron, Ron!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.