Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was checking an influencer's IG stats on social blade and decided to look at Ron's 😆

1714547612972.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I was checking an influencer's IG stats on social blade and decided to look at Ron's 😆

View attachment 2908107
Even the pervs and paedos are getting sick of her boring life and lies
---
Have you noticed the year? She went private for this reason and now sits at 36.5k followers and still dropping. She doesn’t like that
The vast majority of that 36 thousand are fake paid for bot accounts

she puts posts up and gets terrible engagement figures, usually less than 0.5%

Reactions: 2
Is she for real? My god she’s so off the chart obsessed with pre kids? Yes we get it, your self obsession only takes up 95% of your time now, but love give it a rest eh.

Attachments

• Haha
she has got to be trolling

no one, no one at all is that thick and oblivious to themselves, surely?! 🤷🏻‍♂️
Don't overestimate her 🙄

Remember mentally she is still 19. Sharing memes to express how she feels is the only thing she knows to do.

Being in shape has been her personality forever. She doesn't know how to just be a mum who works out instead.

Don't overestimate her 🙄

Remember mentally she is still 19. Sharing memes to express how she feels is the only thing she knows to do.

Being in shape has been her personality forever. She doesn't know how to just be a mum who works out instead.
She is closer to 13 in the head than 19

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who’s she directing this at? Herself of course 🙄 her priorities haven’t changed, who even thinks like this when you’ve got a two year old? Surely she’s had enough time to adjust to life being about someone else now! 🥱 Change the record Ron 😴

Reactions: 3
You know what I just thought. Ron can't cope with being a mum, cos she can't be the best. She can't push and train and do everything else she normally does and win, then show off the results. All the insignificant things, she is all over and thinks she excels at.
Training, dieting, selfies, "crazy" night out pics, influencing, making everyone jealous, being the best child that mummy win has, being the skinniest pregnant woman on Instagram.
But look at all the real things that matter.
-Not married
-Now with a previously married dope of a boyfriend that doesn't give a tit about her and from the evidence we've seen, is probably cheating
-Her career-although she's quick to point out she's in a higher tax bracket, she hates that job. I don't care how many farm selfies she takes or how many cow pics she takes with ❤ emojis, she is all about showing off. There is no way on gods earth that she wants to drive hundreds of miles to stay in bargain basement hotels and then put her wellies and waterproofs on to traipse around a freezing cold farm up to her knees in stinking tit. If she had married someone on a decent salary, I'd guarantee that she'd take a lower paid, more glamorous job. Something where she was dressed up and in full makeup all day so she could post a million selfies from a glamorous city. If she did love her job, why would she lie and say she was a veterinary surgeon?
-In her late 30's and has JUST bought her first house. Considering she's on so much money (or so she says), she should really have a much nicer house than the one she's bought.
-She is awful at being a mother. She cannot cope AT ALL. She cries constantly and it's gone way past the stage for post natal depression. She doesn't have a maternal bone in her body. Motherhood doesn't come naturally at all to her. She wanted a baby for the Insta selfies-she doesn't seem to realise that being a mother is 24/7 and involves hard work and sacrifices.

She's always had to be number 1. Always. At any sport she tries, being the best sibling, being the best slut in school that gets more boys, having the best arse etc etc. Now she can't cope with being number 2. BJ will be stealing her limelight and she can't cope. Mummy Win wants Ron to come round so she can see BJ, not Ron. And it'll be the same with her brother's kids now. I think that's why she'll want another kid, so she can be pregnant and the centre of attention again. Looking for the next dopamine hit as people see her as the centre of attention. It'll be the short term hit of her being pregnant and then a lifetime of another child that she'll duck up and will no doubt be in therapy before it's 18.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She has 100% done this herself and is now trying to pass it off as something " It " has done

It isn't even funny in the slightest

She literally has zero content at all does she

She has 100% done this herself and is now trying to pass it off as something " It " has done

It isn't even funny in the slightest

She literally has zero content at all does she
Definitely. She is so dull. She has stopped posting videos of her working out. Thank duck. Those were nothing but "look at meeeee" vids. Didn't explain moves. Teach anything. Encourage anyone. Just look at my (edited) arse. *Watch she posts one now that it's been mentioned here 🙃

For being a "clean freak" the pile of dummies in the cot make me want to vom 🤢

And hiding toes. Every time. Cmon Ron, be proud of that extra toe!!! 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2