Roxy Winstanley #4 Ron's dream Insta life is starting to crumble, BJ never sleeps and Scott's on Bumble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She better be tall or what? What was she going to say after that? You're going to be fat! You're going to be a short fat ugly girl if you eat all of that food! What the duck is she thinking posting this kind of tit! 😡😡 Why hasn't any of her family said anything to her. It must be normal to the winstanley clan to all have eating disorders cuz mummy win must have been doing this exact same thing when they were all babies

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She better be tall or what? What was she going to say after that? You're going to be fat! You're going to be a short fat ugly girl if you eat all of that food! What the duck is she thinking posting this kind of tit! 😡😡 Why hasn't any of her family said anything to her. It must be normal to the winstanley clan to all have eating disorders cuz mummy win must have been doing this exact same thing when they were all babies
well 2 out of the 3 kids had/have one so you're probably right

infact thinking about it, Mummy and Daddy Win must be disaster parents and responsible for all of the issues that the kids have got

yet Ron bangs on as if they are the perfect parents 🥴

Reactions: 1
This is so disturbing, even more so that not only does she feel that this is an acceptable way to think, but so much so that she thinks it’s acceptable to post it to thousands of strangers.
---
Also, why is her tea in a plastic container? Sit down at a dining table and eat dinner off a plate like normal people.

Reactions: 4
This is so disturbing, even more so that not only does she feel that this is an acceptable way to think, but so much so that she thinks it’s acceptable to post it to thousands of strangers.
---
Also, why is her tea in a plastic container? Sit down at a dining table and eat dinner off a plate like normal people.
She was eating Ron's "leftovers". Something is wrong when your child eats more than you and it is not that the child is over-eating. more than likely, the adult is considerably under-eating.

If my child kept continuously eating copious amounts of food at home after nursery I would think that she isn't fed well in the care of the childminders. My thoughts would never be that she is eating too much and going to get fat.
---
well 2 out of the 3 kids had/have one so you're probably right

infact thinking about it, Mummy and Daddy Win must be disaster parents and responsible for all of the issues that the kids have got

yet Ron bangs on as if they are the perfect parents 🥴
I would say all 3 have orthorexia frankly. They are all in fitness. Not to say everyone that exercises has it, but you can tell they are all obsessive about it.

Reactions: 2
She was eating Ron's "leftovers". Something is wrong when your child eats more than you and it is not that the child is over-eating. more than likely, the adult is considerably under-eating.

If my child kept continuously eating copious amounts of food at home after nursery I would think that she isn't fed well in the care of the childminders. My thoughts would never be that she is eating too much and going to get fat.
---

I would say all 3 have orthorexia frankly. They are all in fitness. Not to say everyone that exercises has it, but you can tell they are all obsessive about it.
Ben isn't, he is quite podgy really 😂

It’s the same cycle of posts. You can tell she’s actually fuming with BJ that she’s ‘doing this to her’, it’s allllllll about Ron. Can you imagine what she’d be like with two kids? 😳 I bet her niece/nephew (can’t remember which it is) sleeps like a dream 😴 😂 she is so cringeworthy, I don’t believe that a single follower of hers actually has any sympathy for her, the ones that initially did probably gave her some unwanted advice and would’ve been put in their place. Imagine continuing this pattern of unhealthy sleep for your child and thinking you’re too good to take professional advice? That just about sums up the ego that is Ron.

Has anyone seen her twitter X account lately? Firstly she introduces herself as "Veterinary Cattle Team KAM" vaguely implying she is a vet.

Also, when she posted on B eating a lot, she got a lot of very helpful comments along the lines of children have spurt cycles and eat a lot one day and not a lot the next, which she didn't do anything with. It's easier to make it seem like her toddler has an eating problem when she isn't even 2 yet.

Has anyone seen her twitter X account lately? Firstly she introduces herself as "Veterinary Cattle Team KAM" vaguely implying she is a vet.

Also, when she posted on B eating a lot, she got a lot of very helpful comments along the lines of children have spurt cycles and eat a lot one day and not a lot the next, which she didn't do anything with. It's easier to make it seem like her toddler has an eating problem when she isn't even 2 yet.
its because she is so fucked in the head that she can’t accept a human wanting/needing food

to her food is the devil and to be avoided as much as possible

Public account. Any creep can save BJ pics. How does she not understand that concept? She made a private Insta for BJ, never used it because it doesn't give her the attention she thrives on, and has to post for God knows who to look at. 😩

Of course she doesn't respond. Doesn't appreciate the comments. It's not what she wants to hear. She didn't like the comment which states she needs a balanced diet. She will never take anyone's advice. Ron knows best 🙄

100% agree she thinks food is the devil and will give that kid a horrible relationship with food.

Attachments

• Heart
Public account. Any creep can save BJ pics. How does she not understand that concept? She made a private Insta for BJ, never used it because it doesn't give her the attention she thrives on, and has to post for God knows who to look at. 😩

Of course she doesn't respond. Doesn't appreciate the comments. It's not what she wants to hear. She didn't like the comment which states she needs a balanced diet. She will never take anyone's advice. Ron knows best 🙄

100% agree she thinks food is the devil and will give that kid a horrible relationship with food.
I love how Dave reacted to that, made his point whilst being kind and positive

I hope BJ rebels when she’s older & eats cake in front of Ron all the time 😂

But to be real- if BJ is on the curvier side it will be interesting to see how she reacts- depriving her of anything sweet/treat now there’s a possibility that she’ll develop BED and hide the treats from her mum. It’s so sad.

I also cant wait til BJ is a teen & starts going out etc - my bingo is on being Ron being stone jealous of her

• Haha
I hope BJ rebels when she’s older & eats cake in front of Ron all the time 😂

But to be real- if BJ is on the curvier side it will be interesting to see how she reacts- depriving her of anything sweet/treat now there’s a possibility that she’ll develop BED and hide the treats from her mum. It’s so sad.

I also cant wait til BJ is a teen & starts going out etc - my bingo is on being Ron being stone jealous of her
she will be one of them absolute head Mum's who tries to tag along and try and pretend they are sisters 🥴🥴

Reactions: 3
she will be one of them absolute head Mum's who tries to tag along and try and pretend they are sisters 🥴🥴
There was comment on her twitter to one of BJs pictures who said that she was a mini-Ron. She said that she had "cloned herself". She can't see that child is the truck's driver clone.

There was comment on her twitter to one of BJs pictures who said that she was a mini-Ron. She said that she had "cloned herself". She can't see that child is the truck's driver clone.
exactly that

she is the absolute image of Scott, I don't see her mother in her at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.