Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
Oh no Bea still won’t sleep again….not that I’m an expert, but it’s probably got something to do with her mum, in her room, on the phone (as per) and the fact that it’s lit up like the bloody red light district!!

Who’d sleep with a bloody big red light above them!!

Attachments

Reactions: 1

BeenWaitingALongTime

Yes she even put up a throwback from 2 years ago with the same sleep issues.

How can she blame nursery for one nap when she can never get her own child to sleep? That's absolutely ridiculous. Ron look in the mirror and figure out her sleep issues.
she can't figure anything out

she is not maternal at all

struggles with the most basic understanding of her daughter's needs as she is a selfish vile cunt

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
What happened to all those girls she went to Barcelona I think it was ? Didn’t something go down & now she doesn’t speak to any of them ? 😂

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
She’s never getting married to Scott so thought she’ll wear white on BJs day, can’t have her own daughter having all of the attention can she? 🙄 She looks so uncomfortable around his family, she is an absolute control freak and the more I see the more she ticks every box of being a narcissist.
Has anybody got the screenshot of the receding hairline dig? 😂 it must pain her not to post her disdain of Scott. Crank 💯

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
It just doesn’t add up. If you always wanted a family, why not buy a house, even if it is a do’er up’er? She’s quite an older mum (which there is nothing wrong with), so surely she would have been thinking ahead?

She really is as stupid as she looks. I could understand if it was down south where flats/apartments do well…but it’s fucking Wallasey 😂
I reckon houses have always been out of her price range until now.

Do her mum and dad live nearby where she is now?

With all her talk of 'women can do anything men can', which in her case usually refers to the gym only, Ive never once seen her do anything DIY related. Even painting. She couldn't change a lightbulb. So I cant imagine her buyiing any house that needs any work really...

• Haha

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
What's so funny Ron? No concern for BJ here at all. Same shit Ron's been moaning about for years. It's not entertaining. It's not funny. All about Ron and HER sleep. No concern that her kid has had the same issues for 2.5 years.
It's awful how she talks about her daughter afterwards. She is saying "It's ok you have serious sleep issues as long as you are an attractive child". Even if the last part is debatable, it's such a shallow comment to make about your children and its sending the wrong message.

What she should be saying is, I'm sorry you have sleep issues, let's figure out a way to help you because I love you. Not because she is 'cute'. 😡

Attachments

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
Is that recent? Not checked her IG lately. I imagined her 2 year old assessment would be in Jan not so early. But gaaaawwd.....

She is SOOOO predictable!! 😂😂
---
I wonder what BJs BMI is though, her weight centile is way higher than her height's.

Last edited:

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
Holy shit. Ron you scruffy, scruffy bastard. That car is only 2 or 3 years old? What the fuck have you done to do that? Seriously though Ron, you read here-can you do me a favour and answer me in an Instagram post? I'm genuinely intrigued.

callinc bj naughty again. To thousands of strangers. She's such an awful mum. Read and get on with it. Stop dragging your child down on sm for you ok hun and attention.

Attachments

BeenWaitingALongTime

She must have been out with the baldy truck driver last night as she hasn't posted a load of shit photos pulling staged ' crazy ' faces with either her 1 friend or her sisters in law

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
This is the worst fridge I’ve ever seen!
who wants to eat the same thing for every meal! I’m all about prepping food for the week ahead to make life easy, but you prep a different meal for each night.
Does she just microwave it and eat it in the Tupperware at the table?

View attachment 2877272
I agree - its so depressing. Where is the fruit? Or the healthy snacks?

She could've prepped for the whole family, it wouldn't surprise me. She mentions lunches only so maybe dinner is done separately?

Either way it's still boring AF. I'm not sure if its due to cost control or portion control but eating like that when you aren't preparing for a fitness competition is just ridiculous.

Littleoldmemischief

Was desperate to respond to this and so thankful you did!! 😂 why are BJs sleep issues anything but her fault?! These regressions or learning developments seriously are not the explanation. She has not consistently slept the entire time!! I am so desperate to adopt BJ and help her sleep myself!!!!!
I couldn't help myself, I've written messages so many times but chickened out. I have no idea what planet she is on sometimes, she must have learnt the dictionary cover to cover for it to affect her sleep this much. I shall miss seeing this car crash

• Haha