Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
She simply cannot post anything nice about BJ EVER! 😠 I feel so sorry for her, she’ll probably post something nice now to prove otherwise but like I’ve said before it always has a resentful undertone. Having a child wasn’t anything like she expected it would be was it? Part of me thinks she had a child as she thought it was expected of her at her age, she had a child with the first man who was willing and now she won’t even acknowledge him.

Reactions: 1

maryminto

So weird that she never refers to him. I understand that he wouldn’t want to be posted on her page (although it doesn’t explain why he’d allow his daughter’s privacy invaded) . For someone who loves to share her life it’s the strangest thing that she pretends he doesn’t exist and gives the impression she’s parenting on her own.
Totally weird!!

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
Can you imagine how shit she would be at team sports

A good team mate is someone who works for the greater good and helps the team

She is a selfish cunt so would want it to all be about her
I thought that! Thats why she did gymnastics is my guess. Cause its really all about you and your score when you are on the floor. She'd suck at anything team related. She admits she is stupidly competitive too.

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
She is an actual control freak, absolute lunatic
Why is she posting this like it’s not the norm for her to leave her child for two nights a week! I’m sure her Mum or Scott know what they’re doing at this point. Can’t believe she would have another child whilst she works away so much and seemingly when Scott isn’t there for her either.

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
100% some sort of shit

When did she lose that first baby? sure it was around Christmas/NY time

She'll come on banging on about rainbow babies or some nonsense
It was Christmas Eve 2020, didn’t stop her posting pics on CE&CD she will post regardless so this is something.

She will be back with thank you for all the messages etc and will be like, I’m fine or Scott grew a spine dumped me / Bea won’t sleep etc

ThePidge

VIP Member
My eldest is a few months younger than BJ so only says 2 word sentences at most, but even he understands perfectly when we explain what is right and wrong and why he shouldnt do something. And we are a bilingual family so he can do that in both languages. BJ struggles with just the one...
That’s amazing, you must be so proud!!!

I know she posts a lot about being in this “Disney era”, does BJ try to sing along or hum to the songs at least?

BeenWaitingALongTime

Holy shit. Ron you scruffy, scruffy bastard. That car is only 2 or 3 years old? What the fuck have you done to do that? Seriously though Ron, you read here-can you do me a favour and answer me in an Instagram post? I'm genuinely intrigued.

callinc bj naughty again. To thousands of strangers. She's such an awful mum. Read and get on with it. Stop dragging your child down on sm for you ok hun and attention.
never mind the car, look at the state of her hand

she had the skin of a 50 year old woman that has spent too long in the sun

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
Her whole life revolves around what strangers on the internet think of her

That is brackets is her attempting to make people think better of her

Well Ron - you are an awful mother, work trips or not, the whole way you approach parenthood is frankly terrible
Why is that child still have a dummy?!

They recommend you to stop giving it to children between 6 and 12 months old!

ThePidge

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s pregnant. She’s just got her body back to gloating standard and she’s not going to risk that.

If she’s is though, then wow!! She hasn’t put the work in with B to get her sleeping, potty trained etc, she won’t have enough tears to cry if she has another right now 😱

The second could be a surprise? 😂
I thought the same, all that unnecessary energy, for what? And doing that again with 2 kids…
God speed💀💀💀💀

m882

But remember she doesn’t want/need help, because everytime anyone Mentions sleep training she kicks off 🙄

It's awful how she talks about her daughter afterwards. She is saying "It's ok you have serious sleep issues as long as you are an attractive child". Even if the last part is debatable, it's such a shallow comment to make about your children and its sending the wrong message.

What she should be saying is, I'm sorry you have sleep issues, let's figure out a way to help you because I love you. Not because she is 'cute'. 😡

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
She can’t move more than 10 minutes away from her mum because she has no mates and can’t make new ones. Scott’s family will have had no consideration at all. I think it’s just an excuse for her to announce that’s she’s looking to move into a house and not stay in a two bed flat, I doubt any of these posts reflect a serious offer. She just wants to portray an image that she is successful but she just can’t find the right house 🤥 Surely they would’ve moved whilst pregnant or trying to conceive!

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
What is the utter obsession with the women in her family looking like one another? She looks nothing like her mum, for one thing her mum actually has happy engaging eyes and a genuine smile.

What a poor excuse for a fridge, but also why in the world would you post shit like this? It’s any excuse to post something 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
She’s probably just working away and has nothing remotely interesting to post (not that it’s ever stopped her before) but she’s probably getting loads of sleep so is there anything else for her to post about? Although, I’m sure we’ll soon have her moaning about the gyms being too busy in January 🙄
Nah, Ive 'known' her for over 10 years now and she will always post sh@t even if nothing is going on in her lite. She has posted empty packets of protein bars as 'content' before. She might have the one rare day off social media but this is serious. Something big has happened.

But worry not! becuase she will publish the whole sad story in no time and remind us of it for on a weekly basis for the next 10 years.

My bets are on either another abortion, huge fight with Scott or something similar.

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
She is literally the opposite of this

She is obsessed with the gym and hates on " It " when she can't go

She weighs out ridiculously restrictive portions of food and tracks everything that she consumed

Not once has she ever got a takeaway and doesn't trust herself to have snacks in the house

She is either trolling or is deluded beyond belief
She’s always pushing this narrative but her actions/posts show the opposite!
---
Perfect? I make?

Pretty sure it took two people and she does not stop complaining about her

Sleep issues, behaviour issues, development issues

Doesn't sound that perfect to me
She’s posted a few variations of this lately. She has to be the centre of attention at all times so even when she’s paying her daughter a compliment she has to attribute it to herself 🙄

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
If she only had 1 hours sleep in 2 nights, she would take a nap whilst BJ naps. She is so "woe is me" it's pathetic. Any mum following hopefully knows she is a liar and not some fucking Mother Teresa 🙄
Notice the protein bar, as I was saying 🤪

Also a triple shot of a skinny drink is stupid. Might as well just drink one single fulll fat one