Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeenWaitingALongTime

💯 but without the receding hair line! She’s not the smiliest of children is she? She shows enough of her to occasionally get her laughing and smiling, she always looks miserable. I think she’s more concerned about how she looks in photos to even notice if her child looks happy.
she only looks happy when she is with other people and not Ron solo

Reactions: 1

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
And when Ron does get her diagnosed, there won't be a post about my poor Bea, not only have I given her allergies for life, she also has learning difficulties and autism. there'll just be a hashtag in her bio. #autismMama....... probably between #hyrox and #vet 🥴

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
His wife looks so pretty and they both look genuinely happy, his smile doesn’t reach his eyes in that christening photo. Can’t believe how much his hair has receded since his wedding, perhaps that’s why Ron won’t post photos of him, it doesn’t fit with her ‘perfect life’. Somebody must know his ex wife.
---
also remember Ron fuming at the christening and going home? 😂 she made it clear that she left early and she was getting digs in, I was embarrassed for her 😳 No wonder Scott looks on edge 😂
Yes, within an hour she was walking down grove road. You can just imagine something went on and she flounced out with the baby.

You can see shes low grade angry on this pic from the church. Shes such a cunt

Attachments

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
How did I forget crying lion king t shirt? Or just lion king in general and let’s not forget cows and giraffes? I miss her constantly posting about her love of fruit 😂 But crying and then taking a photo of yourself for IG really takes some beating 😭

• Haha

LateG0ssiper

Does anyone else think that BJ could have development issues or enhanced needs?

Not sleeping properly is an early sign of things like autism

Plus I don't think she is speaking/saying words yet, you know for a fact that Ron would have got it on camera and posted it if she had, probably saying something like " clevvvaa guuuuurrrrlllll " in that awful accent that she has

She is 2'ish so should be saying multiple words and sentences by now
---
Could do keepy-ups with them saggy tits
What happened to her having a boob job? She used to bang on about it a few years back when I wasn't blocked.

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
Mostly stuff about her work and cows but there were a couple of either retweets or likes to pages that talk about single parent families.

BeenWaitingALongTime

Her waist this morning is the same as her waist in 2019 - I swear anyone looking at these posts will feel insane and think that there’s actually a difference - when there isn’t! She’s fully delusional, it’s worrying she thinks she’s over her body issues
Nah she's still got that completely fucked and disgusting mutant belly button, she'll never get rid of that

• Haha

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
They won’t have been requested by her, otherwise she wouldn’t need the protein bar. Her mum will just have brought them. They won’t be eaten by her. Not a chance.
She lives off protein bars as replacement meals and always has. Specifically that brand. I can easily imagine her asking her mum for a bottle of water (the exact same brand and size she keeps in her fridge) and a protein bar. The cakes might have been her mum's own input.

Remember a protein bar has 200-325kcal at most.

She is using it to replace a meal that should be 600-800kcal at minimum, based on her size and activity levels. She is not using it as a treat.

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
So her ‘fitness influencer’ insta page is now just a stream of misery? She’s very unwell. It’s obvious. Why don’t her family or her invisible fella intervene?

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
Noooo....Ron will turn it around to make her look like superwoman. "Look, my body is that amazing for my age that I can carry a baby to term all by myself. For the first time ever over the age of 35!!"
I don’t think she’ll even mention her age, I think it’ll destroy her getting older. Not being the young, sexy, attractive blonde 🙄 she’ll hate every minute of it.

• Haha