Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
Wonder if Bea's sleep is so bad because she's hungry? We all know how neurotic Roxy is with food and she's got allergies probably started by her mum's eating habits in pregnancy.... I just feel sorry for the kid.
I've thought this too. Ron restricts the kids food and then keeps her going and going all day long. She is underfed and over stimulated. Notice they can't just spend a weekend at home relaxing and colouring? No quality time. It's soft play, zoo, lunch date, classes...and sadly BJ looks miserable at all of them.

It's sad when content and posting is more important than your child's well being. And then food/fat shaming when your own kid is hungry.

Reactions: 1

BeenWaitingALongTime

I'm losing the will to live following her

I can feel myself building up to tell her what a fucking idiot she is to get myself blocked

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
So the big massive house and garden that she always makes out Mummy Win has is really a semi-detached

Of course thats massive compared to the shit tiny flat Ron is in but really thats just bog standard and ordinary, pretty much like the whole family
BJ might be running around shouting wow, but I bet all the neighbours are thinking "FFS it's like something out of Shameless"

m882

1) the kid is exhausted because you have fucked up her night time sleep
2) your nursery try and keep to your routine, ie not sleeping longer than a certain amount, so either your lying or you didn’t tell nursery her naps should only be a certain length
Either way you need help because your kid should not be sleeping (or not in your case) like this at 2.
But you obv won’t because you’re always right 🙄

3B0C1AF5-B2EF-4AEB-8A73-7E13B83C3B2C.png

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
In her defense, she does have some sort of biscuits at the bottom.Thats what those two plastic tubs/packs are.
I did think that its quire likely that Ron asked for those things specifically - what kind of a mum would bring a protein bar if you are poorly?

It still annoys me that she keeps using water plastic bottles. Its so bad for the environment - I thought she cared about animals?

If she wants to cut costs that would be the easiest way to do it too. Drink tap filtered water, buy a metal water bottle you can keep forever instead

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
Of course if some bloke on the internet says it’s true, it must be. It’s not like she’s a self obsessed cunt is it? Who restricts her diet……

Well well, low cal food again, and she reckons she wanted a scone, yeah right, pull the other one it plays Ave Maria. You may kid yourself Ron, but us…No

Attachments

Hanna21

Chatty Member
It took me a while to realise these are tweets Ron has liked and not comments on Ron's tweets!! 😂😂😂
Not being funny love but if you're not happy in your relationship then just bin it off. 🤷 you pretend he doesn't exist anyway!!
Same 😂 I was thinking how weird to go from relationships to scotch eggs and back

m882

Is it just me or if my kid hadn’t slept in several days, I didn’t get home from work until 10.30pm, I would not be setting my alarm to work out at 4.30am!?

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
Everything she posted this weekend was in response to tattle. Middle class. Wallasey. Too bad it makes her look 10x worse.

And God every video she posts of BJ makes it look more and more that she's on the spectrum. Eating lipstick. (And embarrassing her and scolding her for wasting her MAC lipstick 🙄) Tongue out to lick phone. Drooling. Sitting there screaming. Having a poo in store 🤢 Why post them? It's as if she likes to put her down. To make herself look better? Doesn't make sense.
What did she post to show she was Middle Class or about Wallasey? I've not been looking at her stories.

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
You haven't really missed anything.

I don't think she is an influencer AT ALL. Not even a microinfluencer of any kind. She uses her account as a private blog to put her ramblings on. She doesn't really have any sort of sponsorships or partnerships and she doesn't create curated content for anything (not that she ever "curated" anything before).

When she was fully in fitness you could have said she was some sort of microinfluencer as she had some sponsorships and supplements being delivered to her regularly and would create some sort of content (however appalling) about those.

But now she just sells stuff to cows 😂
I just don’t get her account. As insufferable as certain influencers are at least they’re getting something, however small out of exposing their lives and their children’s lives. Why does she over share to thousands of complete strangers? It wouldn’t be so bad if her daughter wasn’t on it but she shows BJ in such a negative light, even when she tries to be positive about motherhood there’s always an annoyed and resentful undertone to her ramblings.

BeenWaitingALongTime

Didn’t she go to Ibiza? or was Barca another trip?

Regardless, it went the same way as every other ‘ friend ‘ or group of ‘ friends ‘

They saw her for who she is and wanted nothing at all to do with her.

Selfish, self-obsessed and insanely jealous of anyone else having any sort of attention or success

BeenWaitingALongTime

😂 but same, that’s a younguns game and I’m glad to be out of it. Ron still thinks she’s a young, fun mum though 🙄 I’ve said it before but Ron aging is going to be pretty interesting to watch. She is going to hate younger, prettier girls coming through and her not getting the attention she craves. I was watching something the other day that woman over 35 are considered geriatric mothers when pregnant. Is Ron 35? If she does get pregnant again she will hate that title 😂
she already hates other women getting attention. she gets insanely jealous and is threatened by all women, such is her insecurity

m882

Did anyone see yesterday her story about the ISA deposit for the ‘house’ being taken out of her account? Please correct me if I’m wrong but I thought those schemes were only for first time buyers? I didn’t think you could benefit from them if you already owned a property, like she claims?