Roxy Winstanley #3 She's a witch to Raa and photoshops her bum, always hides Scott and plays the martyr mum

Why is Ron mum of the year?

• BJ STILL in a sleep sack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretending to be a single mum

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • Moaning about oat milk when her strict diet gave BJ allergies

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Eye f****** camera in selfies with miserable BJ

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Using phone and keeping BJ awake

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Hiding behind the cot

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Roxy Winstanley
If you are new, check out threads 1 and 2.

Who wants to do a recap?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Who wants to do a recap?
Still a narcissistic bleep pretending to be a single mum.
Oh… and is parenting SO much better than anyone else has before because she is the best of the best!

Hope everyone has their alarm set for a 5am workout and then to spend the rest of the day scrolling through their camera roll to admire themselves and post side by side photoshopped pictures to all your fans. Don’t forget to schedule that trip to Aldi to stock up on protein puddings, rice cakes and white wine.

Poor BJ who is still awake till the early hours wanting some attention. Ron is still strapping her in a straight jacket for bed time while simultaneously flashing a phone screen in her face every few hours while trying to get her to sleep.

What a tit show 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Still a narcissistic bleep pretending to be a single mum.
Oh… and is parenting SO much better than anyone else has before because she is the best of the best!

Hope everyone has their alarm set for a 5am workout and then to spend the rest of the day scrolling through their camera roll to admire themselves and post side by side photoshopped pictures to all your fans. Don’t forget to schedule that trip to Aldi to stock up on protein puddings, rice cakes and white wine.

Poor BJ who is still awake till the early hours wanting some attention. Ron is still strapping her in a straight jacket for bed time while simultaneously flashing a phone screen in her face every few hours while trying to get her to sleep.

What a tit show 😂
Fantastic recap & the new thread title is excellent. I can't wait to see what the crank gets up to this year!

Scott was eyeing me up on a night out recently. If I was blind I might have gone for it for a laugh. But in all honesty it made me think that things can't be that rosy at home if he has a wandering eye 👁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Fantastic recap & the new thread title is excellent. I can't wait to see what the crank gets up to this year!

Scott was eyeing me up on a night out recently. If I was blind I might have gone for it for a laugh. But in all honesty it made me think that things can't be that rosy at home if he has a wandering eye 👁
OMG really? Well he was a married man so 🤷‍♀️ Either she can’t stand him and that’s why she gives the impression she’s a single mum or he doesn’t want to be on her social media. Wonder why? 😳 how disgusting? If he can’t respect marriage then he should respect his daughter 🤮

Also, did you notice that Ron finally commented on one of Ra’s posts? It was an anniversary post so I guess she couldn’t get away with not!

Reactions: 4
the cringe dancing is back 😂😂

If all the baby spam doesn't send the pervs away, her bad dancing will. Sad part is she thinks it's hot. Ffs 😂

This was beyond cringe 😬 I know let me set up my phone and have a dance to celebrate being in the gym and then upload it to Instagram 😳 mortified for her 😳😳 But keep it up Ron, top tattle content 💀

• Haha
Ooohhh anymore tea on this? Details!! 😜

Not surprised he's a snake. But can you blame him. She must be as regimented and methodical with her sex life as she is with her entire existence. Vanilla, bland and 🥱🥱😴😴

Ooohhh anymore tea on this? Details!! 😜

Not surprised he's a snake. But can you blame him. She must be as regimented and methodical with her sex life as she is with her entire existence. Vanilla, bland and 🥱🥱😴😴
Not much to tell really except that he kept staring over at me. I must be his type as I'm blonde and athletic. I train and take care of myself - the only difference is I do not plaster it all over the internet and don't restrict my diet (because I love eating shite). I spoke to the robot that is Roxy in the gym about three years ago and she commented on my muscle definition. I felt ashamed that she even felt the need to comment on my body. Weirdo.

Reactions: 5
What the duck 😂 couples bakery page, what is this about?!

Queen Rox surely only ever cooks bland meal preps as she HAS to look her best so she doesn’t have a ‘mum bum’ 🤢

All items a child could bake. Such a sad bleep.

Everyone remember way back when she would post her burnt pizza and blackened burnt eggs? All her food came delivered frozen. She is a terrible cook. I think Scott did the baking and she tried to take credit for it. She would post him baking and then moan how he is "always on his bloody phone" When your man met you as a cheater, you'll never trust him 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just checked out the couples bakery page, I thought it had been deleted. I’m so embarrassed for her! How desperate for attention do you have to be to make a baking page with your boyfriend? Now she pretends he doesn’t exist 😬

Wasn’t there a travelling account too? 🤦🏼‍♀️

I saw Ron this morning in Sainsbury’s. Why she pretends she has a big bum I don’t know, she has a body to be proud of but why lie about it? Bizarre behaviour 🫤

Reactions: 1
She literally used to rage if someone interrupted her workout in the gym. Imagine one wrong stroke from Scott.... there would be blue murder

Why the duck has she purposely put one of her thongs on the kids head and made it look like she’s done it. Honestly words fail me

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she ever going to baby proof that house? I'm sick of seeing posts about her pulling everything out the cupboards and messing in the toilet. Get cupboard locks and shut the bathroom door ffs! There'll be a post about her licking the toilet brush next 😂