Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
I remember when they were built, I'm sure I saw something about shared ownership. And if you look on Rightmove now, there's one for sale (pretty sure it's not castle greyskull) and it states that it's shared ownership.

Reactions: 1

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
She is such a fucking odd parent. It hursts that Bea wants to do things for herself, it hurts everyday Bea needs her less and less and she needs her more and more. FFS!! that’s not normal.

She hates any type of growth or change. That poor kid is in for a hell of a ride!! Scott needs to lay some boundaries down for how she’s raised, she’s the mother from drop dead Fred!!!

So Bea clearly doesn’t like the singing so they all carry on, film it and pop it online🤦🏼‍♀️They are one twisted ass family 🤯

Attachments

• 93.4 KB

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
    There wouldnt be any ice cream places also open at 5am. She has deffo made a mistake with the time, intentionally unintentionally.

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
    As another sign of how childish and immature she is, she has liked a series of tweets about Taylor Swift and whoever she is getting shagged by now.

To be invested in a celebrity's love life is something a teenage girl does
    Even if you forget that is celebrity content, it's really childish humour.

ThePidge

VIP Member
    I don't know, its kind of normal for our family and I dont have a lot of other bilingual children around as reference. Im not posting it on my social medial for strangers to admire us as some sort of achievement like Ron would do 🤪 They do say that children should be saying 2 word sentences by age 2 approx and hes is a few months younger so I just take it as he has normal development. Ive not heard BJ say more than one proper word.

The whole Disney era thing is ridiculous. She forces BJ to watch it, kids cant switch on the TV and pick a channel&movie. She likes cartoons. All little children like cartoons. But have we ever seen them both learn nursery rhymes to stimulate language?
    I’ve seen a few bilingual children on TikTok and I find it so fascinating and impressive 😂

Yeah I really don’t get it either. My little one likes some Disney (mainly Pixar) films, but not worthy or “obsessed” enough to be buying dress up. She does sing along to let it go though!😂
    I’ve had family buy Disney dress up for her and I just thought it was odd, so I asked them for bigger sizes for when she’s older. I just think it’s way too early for all of that, but each to their own I guess.

I’m still sat here waiting for BJ to climb out the cot. How has this not happened yet?! 😂

• Heart

ThePidge

VIP Member
    Terrible two's is a thing and every mum has to go through it. But she makes EVERY LITTLE THING such a huge deal. Her tree is covered with shiny ball like objects, of course BJ will want them. She lives in a tiny flat, of course BJ will run wild and stretch her (not ridiculously long 🙄) legs, it's all perfectly normal and she can't cope. She doesn't post video often, but nearly all are her scolding the child. "What are you doing???" "BEATRIX!!!!" That's just what she posts. Imagine life with her as a monster mum. She wouldn't have to scold her every 5 seconds if she baby proofed her shit hole flat and let BJ be a child. That kid will forever walk on eggshells, be scolded for normal behaviour, food shamed, fat shamed, her twin, only like what Ron likes..... As someone said here before, Scott must be the world's biggest pussy.

She wanted a baby to pose with and get attention for. Now she actually has to raise a human being and she HATES IT!

Should have stayed being "best day ever with Auntie Roxy"
    She’s not even 2 yet, I’m actually worried for her as there’s worse to come 😂😭
    ---
    Its giving photoshopped transvestite ....
    Ribs bigger than the melons

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
    She use to go out every boxing night because she was trying to get a bloke, now she stole a married one she’s realising it’s not all about her anymore.

Please…. She may not skip meals, but she only eats child sized portions which is practically akin to not eating at all.

Attachments

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
    What a silly and poor attempt to make a pregnancy announcement. I hate massive announcements with a whole studio photoshoot or huge baby gender parties but man... this is below lame. Knowing her she's probably barely even pregnant and at the time most people wouldn't say anything it so she likely doesn't want to gamble by making a proper announcement