Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeenWaitingALongTime

Why is she shaming her kid about explosive shits, she should be starting to potty train, especially if B is telling her when she needs a poo, like she claims.
I would be mortified if my mum had posted that about me online when I was a baby!
People don’t care about other peoples kids, it’s as simple as that, you also shouldn’t put private stuff out there for strangers to see
she tells the world when she pisses herself so of course her Daughter's nappy issues are fair game in her eyes

Reactions: 1

BeenWaitingALongTime

There was comment on her twitter to one of BJs pictures who said that she was a mini-Ron. She said that she had "cloned herself". She can't see that child is the truck's driver clone.
exactly that

she is the absolute image of Scott, I don't see her mother in her at all

ThePidge

VIP Member
Definitely. She never decorated any of her previous flats as a normal person does when they purchase a property. And comes to think of it, she hasn't done that with this one either.

Who buys a flat and leaves it all 'beige' as is?

That being said I am 100% convinced their current place is the truckers not hers.
I think she’s got bad credit score and that’s why she’s never been able to buy and had all these flats (it might be better now?). It’ll be interesting to know whose house this name is in. I can’t imagine him wanting to be tired to another woman after his last marriage 😂

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
Calling all mamas!!! Fuck right off!! Even if I was a lady of leisure I wouldn’t do this shit. For someone who doesn’t have sleep and is always busy she always manages to find time to do this type of tripe.

Useless!! Nice!! She wasn’t saying he was useless when Bea was born? Oh, and she didn’t just choose him, she broke up a marriage to get him.

If this is how she talks about him online, he must get it in the ear on a daily if not hourly basis, karma eh? I wonder if he ever regrets their affair and leaving his wife for her.

Who phones their mum three times a day in their mid 30s? Sad act 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

BeenWaitingALongTime

Nothing from Ron in two days. What do we think it is?

Another attempt at stepping away from social media, but she needs the attention so she will be back by Friday with a crying mental post.

Having a breakdown because her life is no sleep, not enough time for gym, grim cold farms walking in shit everyday, pick up miserable BJ, rinse and repeat.

Either way, I'm here for the car crash. Ron never disappoints
she has been active on Twitter

same shit pretending to be a vet out helping cows on farms 🙄

• Haha

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
Scott finally stopped being a pussy and told Ron to keep her private life off social media?

Parents staged an intervention on BJ behalf?

How is she coping without pathetic creeps kissing her arse on photoshopped posts?

I'm sure she will come back with a real banger 🙄

#neededabreak #mentalhealth #mentalhealthawareness #2yearspostpartum #mumstillgotit #booty #stillacunt

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
I seen her in our local Aldi last week with Scott, he’s very much alive!!
So weird that she never refers to him. I understand that he wouldn’t want to be posted on her page (although it doesn’t explain why he’d allow his daughter’s privacy invaded) . For someone who loves to share her life it’s the strangest thing that she pretends he doesn’t exist and gives the impression she’s parenting on her own.

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
You are right, that's probably how it started abd she ended up blurring the whole of BJs face as if she is embarrassed of how her child looks in real life. Already setting her own awful standards of beauty on her child.

BeenWaitingALongTime

She has 100% done this herself and is now trying to pass it off as something " It " has done

It isn't even funny in the slightest

She literally has zero content at all does she

BeenWaitingALongTime

View attachment 2957627

So, you would think this is her clue to get rid of BJ's dummy right? Not only she is so old to have one that it will soon impact her mouth/teeth growth nagatively, if it also affects her and Ron's sleep, it's definitely time to do without!
Unfortunately she's gonna have a nightmare taking it out so late...
its the easy option with her over everything

she deserves every single broken nights sleep that she gets, vile cunt

• Heart

BeenWaitingALongTime

I don’t know, maybe the bright red light isn’t very sleep inducing? letting her have a few hour naps in the car won’t help either. She doesn’t have her in any type of sleep pattern and Ron won’t take advice or go to the GP.

Get off your phone in her room you daft cunt.

Should she be driving round if she’s been awake for 25 hours? Where is Scott? Is he ever going to man up?

Letting B stick sanitary towels on her was just a photo op to show off her emaciated stomach.

I also think she’s loving the physical effects of all of this as she’s losing lots of weight and you can tell she’s getting off on it, but the adverse effect is that it’s dramatically ageing her face, hence why she keeps hiding it.
She is old, full of wrinkles and looks ill but she thinks " heroin chic " is a vibe 🤯

She is genuinely clueless. My toddler wasn't the best sleeper at night so we restricted the afternoon nap to a max of 30 min and skipped it if possible.

End result was a much better sleeper.

She is too pig headed to try something new

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
Her whole life is very mediocre yet she acts as if it is some sort of high life

Her holidays consist of going on cheap package deals to Italy and er .... Italy again 😂

She eats humous and fake greek yogurt but is apparently very middle class for that 🫣

She doesn't own the car she drives

She lives in a tiny 2 bedroom flat with a combined ' kitchen ' and ' living room '

She works a shit sales job that she is so embarressed about that she outright lies and says she is a fully qualified " veterinary surgeon " 🤷🏻‍♂️

She dresses her child head to toe in the cheapest Primark clothes and then is that tight she tries to claw back £2 per outfit off mugs in Vinted

She attempts to be an ' influencer ' yet the only thing she gets sponsored with is products to help regulate her excessive wind 😂💨

She is also a shit Mum that doesn't have a maternal bone in her body, the most miserable child I've ever seen in my life and she fucks off at every opportunity to ' live it up ' in travel lodges and hotels that shit they don't even have free biscuits or tea/coffee in the room
Nailed it! Well done 👏🏻

Thing is, Instagram is a dying app. And she isn't clever enough for Tiktok. She has a horrid voice, a 10 year olds sense of humour, can't hide her pancake arse , huge nose, wonky eye and witch chin in video, and has no imagination to even make an interesting workout reel.

All she has is the wind regulation tabs. Hahahaahahha fantastic innit 😂😂