Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
Don't you love how she has put "consultant led pregnancy" to make it sound special. No love, you're just old!!!!
You can still have a midwife led pregnancy even in your early 40s so it can't be due to her age. It's either the hospital she has chosen (mine is always consultant led regardless of who they see) or she has some other risk factors she isn't discussing.

---

Can someone start a new thread?!

Reactions: 1

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
Well she’s stood on Belvidere Rd, wallasey by the cross road, but it may not be the road they’ve bought, if she’s just picked the keys up from the estate agent.

She is obsessed with her mum 🤦🏻‍♀️ I get it she doesn’t have loads of mates, but this is bordering on fruit loop territory 😳
To be fair they are raising BJ to with the amount of time she sleeps there.

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
She's done this forever. She justifies spending more than she can afford by thinking she will resell. She has a spending problem though. Its also a symptom of depression and low self steem.
What is the point in selling something for £1? By the time you’ve packaged it and gone to the trouble of posting it surely you’re out of pocket 😂 why doesn’t she spend something on that clinical, no personality flat?
---
Also why does she sleep on the floor? It doesn’t help her daughter sleep so what’s the point? At this stage I don’t even believe what she posts, I think she does it for attention which she doesn’t get judging by the lack of interaction.

BeenWaitingALongTime

Come on Ron, fess up. Which one is the real Roxy- the one with the flabby bloated tummy taken by someone else or the one where the carpet has bendy lines from Photoshop?
😂😂😂 omg

I mean I had seen that all before but side by side it is terrible

Leggings pulled up to hide the mutant belly button in the comp as well 😂

ThePidge

VIP Member
In her defence I do this whenever I travel as hotel doors are easy to break into, I however never post it on social media to get sympathy, it’s boring AF and people do not care!
I stay away most weeks (coming up to 10 years 🧓🏼) and I do the towel trick 😂 I don’t think I’ve ever moved furniture though. But I do stay in corporate hotels so they feel pretty safe!
Never taken a photo of it either…

Considering she stays away so much, she should probably speak to her company, or a therapist about this, or stop staying away. It’s a bit worrying to feel that unsafe.

you’re more likely to experience a fire than you are having your door smashed in…

Last edited:

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
I know a few people with eating disorders that may not eat enough most of the day so they can save the calories and drink. Its another form of their depression. She has always made a huge deal about wine and we've seen her buy it on the regular. I think she uses alcohol as a coping mechanism and for her depression - or it seems that way.
This is absolutely spot on

BeenWaitingALongTime

you know what I just thought of, Ron has some kind of daddy issue jealousy problem I think. she was born first and she was Daddy's little girl and had all the attention and she loved that. then the first boy is born and takes away some of the attention but then he is a boy so he can play rugby and football. she hates that she's not the centre of attention anymore. so of course she has to prove to Daddy that she's just as strong, just as fast, just as capable as the boys. always trying to one up her little brothers so that she can be the star in Daddy's eyes. That's why she hates men so much. That's why she has to compare all the time. And then for her being a slag for a period, that's common with people with daddy issues. And her mum just stood by and let it all happen.

Great fucking parenting 🥴
Mummy and Daddy Win 🫠

Held us some sort of super couple and fantastic parents

3/3 kids fucked in the head, 2 with eating disorders and 1 with anger management issues

1/2 grandkids on the spectrum also

BeenWaitingALongTime

She also looks disgusting on that photo

Big man head legs as if that is attractive in anyway on a woman

If she hadn't managed to have a child I'd have been convinced she was born a man, more and more like a tr@nny every day

• Haha

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
You can get houses in Wallasey at very reasonable prices. It’s definitely got cheaper houses compared to the rest of the Wirral. She tries to make out that she lives in a really posh area 😂

Last edited:

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
As if she spent “£100s” on outfits to go out with her brothers gfs, who were wearing casual clothes 😭
She has always had a habit to overdress no matter where she goes she will spend 00s on hair, makeup, new dress(es).... Wouldnt surprise if thats why she is/was in debt.

m882

Ron, stop posting about houses that you're missing out on! You will miss out on every house if yours isn't on the market!!!! And it isn't, is it Ron? We know Ron, we know.

And can I just ask why you bought a shared ownership flat in Wallasey if you're a vet? Shouldn't you be buying a big detached house in the country with you being in the 40% tax bracket you keep telling us about?
With you working on dairy farms, I thought you'd smell of cow manure, but tbh, all I smell is bullshit! 💩🤭
I had a look at houses in the area, just out of curiosity, and you can buy a 7 bedroom house for £150k less than my 4 bed :D. It's cheap as chips. The decor of all those houses is appalling though, it looks like only retired people live there, or people with really bad taste that don't update anything.

If he has bad credit or has been declared bankrupt (my guess is it's more likely him than her, but I wouldn't put it past her with her spending habits), they could have purchased the property on her name only and he could contribute towards the mortgage.

They must have also had to have a really low deposit. Guess Mummy Win didn't step out to help them with aalll the money Ron claims they have :rolleyes:

I also saw that there were quite a few properties in the area for around £150k or below. So assuming that's not hugely above her budget, there are tons of cr@ppy houses she can go for.
I feel like she’s has bad credit, I swear there was a post years ago about how a previous boyfriend (feel like it was Jay) had amassed a load of debt in her name and her credit has tanked.
Feel like it was around the time she moved into her own place because she out some Braggy post up that she was moving out of her mum and dads house now she cleared the debt etc

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
It’s shocking, as a mother you protect your child at all costs. Why would you expose your child like that and in such a negative way. I’m actually quite disturbed by it, I don’t know what she is trying to achieve.
Is she trying to get sympathy? Oh poor Roxy has it so tough, but "you're a superwoman"!!! Tough child, working mum, still makes the gym... she can do it all!!!! 🙄🙄 She needs acknowledgement for even the most mundane things. It's so odd.

Wonder if anyone will answer her question with ig pages or websites about children on the spectrum. Instant block.

• Haha

ThePidge

VIP Member
That's what I found, not hers exact, but the same apartment. Says it's 50% ownership. I guess all of them in that block are the same as there aren't many of them.
Up for £82,500 I think
with two incomes and a mortgage at that price, it screams a bankruptcy claim or really bad credit!!
A really good friend of mine has been trying to sell her flat (in a great area for it) for three years 😭

• Heart

BeenWaitingALongTime

She better be tall or what? What was she going to say after that? You're going to be fat! You're going to be a short fat ugly girl if you eat all of that food! What the fuck is she thinking posting this kind of shit! 😡😡 Why hasn't any of her family said anything to her. It must be normal to the winstanley clan to all have eating disorders cuz mummy win must have been doing this exact same thing when they were all babies
well 2 out of the 3 kids had/have one so you're probably right

infact thinking about it, Mummy and Daddy Win must be disaster parents and responsible for all of the issues that the kids have got

yet Ron bangs on as if they are the perfect parents 🥴

BeenWaitingALongTime

Does anyone else think that BJ could have development issues or enhanced needs?

Not sleeping properly is an early sign of things like autism

Plus I don't think she is speaking/saying words yet, you know for a fact that Ron would have got it on camera and posted it if she had, probably saying something like " clevvvaa guuuuurrrrlllll " in that awful accent that she has

She is 2'ish so should be saying multiple words and sentences by now
---
Could do keepy-ups with them saggy tits

Attachments

Last edited: