Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
How do you know it was a shared ownership flat? Im surprised she wouldn't be too embarrassed to share that. If you can't even afford the full mortgage of a tiny flat in a meh area you can't really say you've 'made it'.

Howerver, if the flat is shared ownership it wouldn't have been put up for sale on the open market so wouldn't be ablet to find it on property pages.

I just don't understand her strategy or lack thereof, to buying houses. Usually other than looking online, you contact a few estate agents so they keep you updated on properties that are about to come up. So at the very least she would be allowed to view and bid for some. She makes it sound like she doesn't even get to see any houses before they are sold which sounds so very strange. Either she is very stupid or she is lying. My bet is that she gets outbit every time because she doesn't realise she is attempting to buy way outside her price range.

Also, on the topic of home decor. They sell new flats with plain furniture and walls so buyers can put them stamp on it. She just didn't get the memo. 🤣

Reactions: 1

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
So now she wears a hat that gives the impression to strangers she is a vet

how much of a failure in life do you have to be to lie about this so much?

she is a saleswoman who happens to work for a company that sells animal products. she is not involved in veterinary care at all

absolute joke of a woman, a total fraud in every aspect of life.
What does the hat say? I cant read it very well

BeenWaitingALongTime

I wonder how many selfies she’ll actually take of herself that don’t even make the cut?

Do you think she’s dragging poor Ra out for their Christmas night out? Or will it be her brothers?
Brother's partners who have no real choice but to spend time with her to keep the peace

1 friend in the entire world 😂
---
Her likes, comments and general interaction on Instagram is abysmal. No one thinks you're hot anymore Ron. No one thinks your allergy ridden "sleep demon" is cute either.

#trannyvibes
Thats what a load of fake followers gets you, no real interaction

m882

This is the worst fridge I’ve ever seen!
who wants to eat the same thing for every meal! I’m all about prepping food for the week ahead to make life easy, but you prep a different meal for each night.
Does she just microwave it and eat it in the Tupperware at the table?

066D07ED-E33E-4D34-AB11-BC779F0FB3FE.png

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
She has very low aspirations if all she wants is to buy garden furniture and eat scones.... So much for having a veterinary surgeon degree

Hanna21

Chatty Member
Ron. we know you lie. Why the fuck are you trying to convince everyone that standing in waterproofs up to your ankles in shit makes you happy. I would bet my mortgage on the fact you HATE your job. You scream high maintenance and always wanting to look your best, you must despise pulling on those work clothes and wellies. If you did love your job, you wouldn't lie about being a veterinary surgeon 🤡
Driving up and down the country in a car that stinks of shit, to cold farms in the middle of the sticks, staying in crap hotels, doesn't sound like fun to me Ron.

Cow feed sales and lorry driver. But keep buying houmous and screaming you're middle class 🤣
She’s literally stood in cow piss look at that middle cow 🤣

• Haha

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
I would love to see some of the replies and then how quickly they get blocked 😂 When has she ever actually taken someone's advice.

100% it's Ron's fault. She even said hitting etc towards me. Maybe put your fucking phone down and stop recording everything, stop dragging her round the zoo every Sunday and SPEND QUALITY TIME WITH YOUR KID

• Haha

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
She is at nursery or her grandparents a lot so I don't think Ron is able to control BJs food to that extend. As much as I wouldn't put it past it, she isn't able to. At least not all of the time.

BeenWaitingALongTime

She has liked about 10 tweets regarding Gladiators. She must be dying to post about it on IG 😂 Adding the throwback to when she did one ninja course 🙃

Here is the latest. More whinging on sleepless "it" . Notice the comments she engages with compared to the ones that she doesn't. Spent on getting BJ to sleep??? Hahahahaha what's that? Ron wouldn't shed two pence for the benefit of sleepless madam 🙄 She would rather cry about herself needing coffee than give a single fuck about BJ health.

And nice thirst trap pic that gets no comments. She really is missing her IG creeps
You beat me to it, I came armed with screenshots

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen her twitter X account lately? Firstly she introduces herself as "Veterinary Cattle Team KAM" vaguely implying she is a vet.

Also, when she posted on B eating a lot, she got a lot of very helpful comments along the lines of children have spurt cycles and eat a lot one day and not a lot the next, which she didn't do anything with. It's easier to make it seem like her toddler has an eating problem when she isn't even 2 yet.

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
Her online existence is to brag about herself and get the attention of pathetic men. She won't get that from doing close friends stories.

Blood loss anniversary is coming quick. Brace yourselves 😂
Absolutely, she lives for the attention so there’d be no point in posting at all. Also, as previously posted she has no mates 😂