Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
She’s always online on insta.
It must be killing her not to share whatever is going on, but I bet when she does come back on for 79litre haemorrhage birthday, she will write something like “thank you for all the lovely messages & checking that I’m ok” etc 🤣 she does this at least once a year…….

• Haha
Reactions: 4

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
Remember when she had to spend Christmas alone because her family had Covid so she spent the day taking pics of herself naked in front of the Christmas tree 😂😭
And Scott(gormless) was banished to the spare room and she pretended she was alone for the entire time just constantly crying. I still think they were all faking it 🤣🤣

And the year before when she got gormless to take 149 pictures by a tree so she could pick the right one 🤣

• Haha

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
awwww a bandaid baby, I mean baby number 2😂😭
---
Googling “will a cot take the weight of a ginormous toddler (Roxy), an it and a newborn baby?
---
I feel bad saying this, but what the fuck was she thinking
I don’t know what she’s thinking and don’t feel bad, she does nothing but complain about being a mother. Just because she throws in the odd ‘being a Mummy is the best’ doesn’t deviate from her persistent moaning and disdain of her child. I don’t know if she just genuinely believes for some reason that being a mother to one with loads of support is some how harder for her than any other mum or if her moaning is to make people think she’s an amazing mum 🤷‍♀️ although it portrays her the exact opposite, she comes across as selfish and unmaternal.

BeenWaitingALongTime

What a great point. How telling of her lack of social skills is that!! At both my baby showers I had about 7-8 girl friends and when I've been to other friends' showers its been the same.
She really has no mates.
same with her birthday, as is the way now, girls post a message and then the birthday girl reposts it on their story.

how many girls wished Ron happy birthday that were non family? One!!

one friend in the entire world.

a tragic life, nearly everyone who has had anything to do with her have decided that she isn't worth their time or effort

Pickled Onions

Hey! 👋 I’m new here from the Kate Hayes thread, I forgot this one existed! I cba reading through 120 odd pages…do you know what her brother does? I have ☕ on him. 🤫

Reactions: 3

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
---
No Valentines post? 😂 I’m surprised she didn’t get a card from Mummy Win 😂
The only people who don't do Valentine's post are:

a) those who don't care about social media or posting their whole lives on social media 🤣
b) those who have been together for such a long time, that for them valentines is just another day (I'm one of those, 15 years married and counting :))
c) those who are not happy being together or only staying for the sake of the kids.

Guess in which category I think Ron is...

• Haha

BeenWaitingALongTime

She only ever watches trash TV or Disney but she makes it seem as if she only watches reality tv when she is poorly and Disney for Bea.

I have never, not one single time, heard her comment about an interesting history documentary, the news (other than reposting viral stories that other people have), state affairs or anything that requires more than two braincells to grasp.
She is brain dead, one thick twat

Not a fully qualified ' veterinary surgeon ' by a long stretch

• Haha

m882

Obviously she is the only woman to ever have a toddler, work, go the gym and be pregnant.
I am going to looooool when she cannot go the gym when the second arrives, it’s soo much harder to do anything when you have two.
Especially when you’re first is as badly behaved and she makes her out to be, I am ready to watch this shit unfold 👀

• Heart

ThePidge

VIP Member
She clearly thinks she knows best and is not seeking any help for that child, it’s actually cruel.

Sitting on her phone while B is trying to sleep is not sitting in the dark, she’s going to be able to see the light of it, so no wonder she doesn’t sleep.
I don't really understand why she’s in there if BJ is content in her bed singing nursery rhymes?

Pushing an almost 2 and a half year old around to get them to sleep is also ridiculous. Why can’t she just get her comfy on the sofa and let her doze off? She’s such a bad control freak, I’ve never seen anyone like it! If she doesn’t want to sleep, she doesn’t want to sleep… it’s a part of learning.

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
In the unlikely event that the photo isn't set up by her, how sad is it that a toddler knows her Mother can't / won't go anywhere without her phone

(obviously a set up though btw)
This is so cringe 😬 it’s clearly set up, I’ve seen loads of ‘influencers’ set up this embarrassing stuff. Nothing to post, just make it up.

As for the house it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s just driven past a house that was for sale and then it’s sold and now she apparently missed out on the houses she likes 🙄 Also, I couldn’t imagine her in a house that needs renovating, her flat has no personality whatsoever. I’ve said it before, when we moved house (over a decade ago) we had to move into a furnished, new build flat temporarily and it was so similar to her flat. Cheap furniture, no individuality and very basic. Understandable when you’re renting out, it just needs to be basic and it suited us, we just needed something short term until we’d exchanged contracts on our new place. She’s so anal, her flat has as much personality as the contents of her fridge.

• Haha

BeenWaitingALongTime

I was mostly shocked at how much of a mum-bod she actually does have. Her stomach was not flat at all, her boobs were sagging a bit and it even looks like she has some fat on her hips. Now, I'd never put down a woman who has had kids, it's tough on the body. But considering how much she talks about how she has her pre-children body back and how many pics of her abs we have to swallow every week, it's a bit shocking to find out she's been sucking in her stomach and editing her pictures to such an extend every time. Even more so than I give her credit for :D
---

Now I've watched that it's even clearer that she does not have abs but a bit of a tum. Absolutely nothing wrong with that, but it's not the image she presents on social media. She must be breathing herself in to death.
she edits literally every photo she puts out, from head to toe

imagine being 35 and needing to do that!! and for what?

some free probiotics so she can regulate her wind better 😂, thats the only ads I've ever seen her promote on her page

• Haha

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
I have stayed in 5* hotel rooms (through work) from Thailand to Nigeria. Usually in remote parts of countries, some rather unsafe ones, and some safer but in dubious parts of town, where our factories were. I even stayed in a hotel in Indonesia once, when an ISIS bomb exploded a few KM away from us. I went into a really posh shopping mall in Kenya where every door had a metal detector as it was known for being a target for terrorist attacks. I have travelled to all of these places on my own as a female, although many times met colleagues there (not always).

Now, that would have been really glamorous travelling, in 5* hotels with bathtubs larger than my living room, michelin star food, tropical hotel pools and waiting staff to do everything for you - not when she stays in a Travel Inn in Cumbria.

I have never, not once, felt the need to build a fort, or similar in my room and I was way younger than Ron when I was travelling. Most nice hotels have locks, surely that is easier? So much talk about how women can do everything men do and how strong she is and then this. She's just a big wuss.

BeenWaitingALongTime

At this point I don't know if she mentione she cries at every opportunity just to get attention or she really is that much of a wet wipe.

How is missing a baby class a big deal by anyone's book? Geez, no wonder most men can't put up with her!
---

She really doesn't pronounce any words clearly does she?! She somehow still manages to have the awful scouser accent without saying any words 🤣 I didn't think it was possible. My eldest is a few months younger than B, fully bilingual, speaks much clearer and with more complex sentences than her.

I also can't believe the dummy stuff 🙄 She is so proud of her own teeth, why does she want to damage her daughters?!
They aren't her own teeth, like everything else about her, they are fake

• Wow

BeenWaitingALongTime

What I'm not 100% sure on is whether its the bank or everyone else she has been lying to.

I know that at least one of the flats she has lived in before were rented but kind of pretended she had purchased it. It wouldn't be surprising if she had done that numerous times.
save to say she lied about buying one before

her whole life is a lie, lies about her qualifications, her job, her body, her ' achievements '

Its all a lie, she is bang average, one ugly slag and a horrid person as well

having one friend in entire world proves that

BeenWaitingALongTime

She always goes on about how she doesnt weigh food or count calories etc but she has obssesive portion and food-type control.

I wonder if she realises how mentally ill she still is and how likely is that she will pass it on to her daughter the way she is behaving...

That post was totally a call for attention too - 'look how little I eat world!'. She has no friends.
I wonder if she ever sits there and reflects why she only has one friend in the entire world?

Probably not actually, probably tells herself that people are jealous and thats why 🤦🏻, just like they are apparently " jealous " that she stays in shit hotels every so often with work 😂

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
I know she posts a lot about being in this “Disney era”, does BJ try to sing along or hum to the songs at least?
She posted that Moana vid with sound and BJ didn't sing or hum at all. Most of the time she uses the Instagram music so you can't hear the actual audio from the video. Guessing it's BJ not singing and Ron yelling at her to smile and dance and do something for the camera. Fake cunt.

• Haha