Rosie Ramsey / Rosemarinoramsey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did like her, but I have recently found her to be massively self indulgent. She tries too hard to be the 'down to earth instagramer'.
... For the record her eyebrows are not representative of the style of girls up north!
I'm in total agreement with you on this... the trying too hard puts me right off her.

Reactions: 1
This woman is rapidly becoming very irritating. Posing half naked, singing and shouting all the time and how come she is never pulled up about declaring ADS, gifted items etc. Others like Rebecca Meldrum are pulled up constantly, seems unfair. She has over 300k followers now, must be coining it in!

Reactions: 24
I kind of have to agree 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ve always really liked Rosie and everything she stands for.... but she’s becoming more unrelatable and doesn’t really have anything to say? I just think she’s lost her Instagram way, is she a mum blogger? Is she a comedian? Is she a presenter? It’s all blurred and all I feel that we get from her at the minute is a moan and a whinge. You’d have thought she was the first and only person to have had a cold the other week!

I do really really like Rosie, but the picture of her licking the gravy jug last night made me feel ill!

Reactions: 18
Yes shes lost the plot and I think shes just desperate to be famous and on the TV. She started out doing pisstakes of instagrammers to get where she is, really boring now!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Sozzzzz I really like Rosie. She's just a normal lass - who's husband happens to be known - so everyone expects big things from her but she's just a mam on the school run. She's alright. She's relatable. I like her. A normal person 💃💃💃
Yes but she needs to be bound by the same rules re: ads and gifted stuff that others get hammered about!

Reactions: 13
I did like her. But she's become corrupted like they all tend to with instagram and the money you can make.

Reactions: 16
Don’t get me wrong from what I said above.... I do really like Rosie! I’ve followed her for a really long time. I just feel like she’s a bit lost with her page at the minute 🤷🏻‍♀️ Sometimes it seems like she wants to take it all seriously and be a proper blogger/instragrammer and then other times she’s the opposite! I do really like her just not sure what direction she’s trying to go in at the minute

Reactions: 8
Sozzzzz I really like Rosie. She's just a normal lass - who's husband happens to be known - so everyone expects big things from her but she's just a mam on the school run. She's alright. She's relatable. I like her. A normal person 💃💃💃
But she’s not just a mam on the school run? Because she was a singer and a radio presenter before robin which are hardly common jobs so she was well known in the area, a mini celeb that switches town Christmas lights on etc. before robin or Chris.

Reactions: 9
I really like her but she has said Instagram is her job now - just not sure in what way ?

absolutely love the podcast tho !!

Reactions: 4
I really like Rosie and the podcast. I think she talks about instagram as her job as she was a SAHM before and now she gets paid for the odd post? She certainly doesn't do loads of ads that I can see?

Reactions: 12
I have only recently stumbled across Rosie following on from Chris on Strictly and has listened to their podcast a few times now.
It's not my fave but definitely listenable and was really funny to hear her getting narked at Chris getting through each week. Relatable and funny content.

I had high hopes.

However, she's endorsing Bummy and is now doing similar crappy posts to what Bummy does and I find her starting to grate on me. I'll give her a couple more weeks but of she continues to be tit, it will be a no from me.

Reactions: 7
Yeah she's irritating. Loves the sound of her own voice and is pretty smug that insta is her 'job' now. (Good luck with that long term).

All this 'body confidence' garbage is boring too - frankly fishing for compliments.

She's lost the slight genuine charm she used to have.

Reactions: 14
Looked at her profile a few times but she seems like a bit of a twit to me and don’t get me started on her eyebrows 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really like Rosie. Very relatable and isn’t scared to post the not so rosey (pardon the pun) parts of motherhood. Also think she’s very transparent with her ads/gifted items. Seems like a genuine, lovely person who is a right laugh!

In love with the podcast too!

Reactions: 20

Yel

No idea who she is, but anyone promoting Brummy "smash his face in" mummy I have reservations over

Reactions: 24
I really like her. She is honest and down to earth. Ive seen her ads but the ones have seen have been declared. Her eyebrows are a bit strange

Reactions: 1
I never understood the hype in all honesty. Her kid is over used on her account and she just comes across as desperate to cash in on Chris’ fame. I loved their podcast initially but it’s not as good anymore way too many poo stories and the questions they get in and read out are often naff they get thousands pick better ones!!!!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.