Rosie Ramsey / Rosemarinoramsey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not imagining it am I, she posted about something that was said on Gogglebox about her but now it’s gone. Did it kick off??

I’m not imagining it am I, she posted about something that was said on Gogglebox about her but now it’s gone. Did it kick off??
She's just put a story up saying it wasn't something she would normally post and thanks for support in her new career...

WTF has happened what's her new career?

I wonder what was said on Gogglebox?
I’m going to have to paraphrase as I didn’t take a screenshot but it was something along the lines of

‘he has a wife and child, they are in the audience. He talks about them all the time. She’s kind of riding on his coat tails, got her own social media account’

The comment made was a bit ridiculous (how is having your own Instagram riding off your husband's coattails lmao) but also it's Gogglebox, not to be taken seriously. Rylan got compared to Jack the Ripper a few weeks ago and took it in his stride.

I really like her and the podcast with Chris is so funny! I hope she doesn’t fall into the instamummy crowd and start posting ad after ad 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Reactions: 3
I really like her and the podcast with Chris is so funny! I hope she doesn’t fall into the instamummy crowd and start posting ad after ad 🤞🏻🤞🏻
Yeah I agree - she’s one of my favourite people on there at the moment

Reactions: 2
I think she is fab, loves to take the mickey out of herself too. Wee Robin is adorable.

Reactions: 3
I love her, she cracks me up! Especially when out with her mum and taking the piss out of her. Has anyone watched the stories of Sandra and the Pom Pom bag? It’s in her highlights, so so funny!
the podcast is brilliant too. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I love her, she cracks me up! Especially when out with her mum and taking the piss out of her. Has anyone watched the stories of Sandra and the Pom Pom bag? It’s in her highlights, so so funny!
the podcast is brilliant too. 😂
I was weak watching that! So hilarious!

Reactions: 1
she is hilarious but so genuine and transparent too, i dont mind when she does ads like the tesco one as she seems true to herself not spouting a scripted response clearly straight from brand

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.