Rosie Ramsey / Rosemarinoramsey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like her a lot! But I have to do my best to ignore the ridiculous cartoon villain eyebrows. I honestly don’t know how she thinks they look good 😳 eyebrows seem to be a deeply personal thing these days but they are definitely not my taste!

Reactions: 5
I think shes harmless unlike lots of other instagrammers out there. And I don't think she would ever try to mug off or take advantage of her followers. But she just comes across as trying waayy too hard to be jolly, funny and relatable now.

Shes posing photos of her body to increase body confidence great. But shes also doing so whilst posing in her expensive gifted figleaves underwear and bra. Boobs don't look quite the same stood there in a £2 primark tshirt bra 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm a rosie fan, she is not at the stage yet of ad and swipe ups so for now she is all good in my book.
Eyebrows yes not to everyone's taste but love her and Chris's podcast so funny.

Reactions: 7
I l
But she’s not just a mam on the school run? Because she was a singer and a radio presenter before robin which are hardly common jobs so she was well known in the area, a mini celeb that switches town Christmas lights on etc. before robin or Chris.
I live in her area and I didn't know of her before Chris

Reactions: 4
I think shes harmless unlike lots of other instagrammers out there. And I don't think she would ever try to mug off or take advantage of her followers. But she just comes across as trying waayy too hard to be jolly, funny and relatable now.

Shes posing photos of her body to increase body confidence great. But shes also doing so whilst posing in her expensive gifted figleaves underwear and bra. Boobs don't look quite the same stood there in a £2 primark tshirt bra 😂
I don't think she would get her tits a Primark £2 bra to be honest! I know mine would spilling all over the show lol

Reactions: 6

I’m not sure what posting photos of yourself in your pants does to increase body confidence, but I find the idea of showing millions of strangers on the internet your (almost) naked body baffling.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I love Rosie, and her relationship with Chris and Robin is wonderful. At least she has a talent and something she can say is why she’s making a earning - those like Grinch, Stacey Soloman and IG ‘influencers’ have no real skill yet still get a million followers and earn their ££££ for doing nowt!!

Reactions: 14
Rosie was a performer before she married Chris but it looks like she took a backseat to be a stay at home Mam whilst his comedy career flourished. I imagine she is trying to find herself something of her own to do whilst Chris is on tour & Robin is at school without taking her away from the family home to much.

Reactions: 22

They sponsored their podcast so surely came from that? They weren't gifted as an Instagram ambassador were they?

I have only recently stumbled across Rosie following on from Chris on Strictly and has listened to their podcast a few times now.
It's not my fave but definitely listenable and was really funny to hear her getting narked at Chris getting through each week. Relatable and funny content.

I had high hopes.

However, she's endorsing Bummy and is now doing similar crappy posts to what Bummy does and I find her starting to grate on me. I'll give her a couple more weeks but of she continues to be tit, it will be a no from me.
I used to love Rosie, but after she did that grid post telling people to follow brummy I unfollowed Rosie! X

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I listened to their podcast when it first came out but found her to get louder and louder. She just spoke over Chris all the time. And her insta was just constant. I’m so funny ? So zany, here’s me in my pants.
I feel like she’s desperate to be ‘someone’.I get that it must be hard to be the spouse of a famous,
especially when you’ve dipped your toe in that pool yourself.
I ended up unsubscribing from the podcast and unfollowing.

They sponsored their podcast so surely came from that? They weren't gifted as an Instagram ambassador were they?
She was gifted swimming costumes way back in the summer from them long before they sponsored the podcast. All I'm saying is that some instagrammers like Mrs Meldrum get jumped on all the time to place an Ad or gifted logo on their posts each time the product is in the pic but others like Rosie and Nadia Sawalha etc dont seem to bother and nobody says anything!

Reactions: 6
She was gifted swimming costumes way back in the summer from them long before they sponsored the podcast. All I'm saying is that some instagrammers like Mrs Meldrum get jumped on all the time to place an Ad or gifted logo on their posts each time the product is in the pic but others like Rosie and Nadia Sawalha etc dont seem to bother and nobody says anything!
I like Rosie and love the podcast. But the same as all instagrammers the bigger they get, the more deals they get and the less relatable they are
Just last night was a big Cadbury haul they’d been sent and didn’t declare it properly.

I’m torn because I really like her but she needs to stick to the rules everyone else gets bashed for.
I think she’ll win celeb mum of the year this year to be honest ( unless she has already)

Reactions: 8
I used to absolutely love Rosie, when they first started the podcast she was fab. But she has turned into such an awful wannabe-instagrammer now. She literally used to take the piss out of instagrammers and now she is one?? Appears incredible stuck up and so not relateable any more. Banging on about how it’s her job, but all she does is post one ad a week (if that) and then is on Instagram like the rest of us. I Engage in Instagram, it’s not my job though is it? She needs to accept that she’s a sahm (which is absolutely fine!!) and not try so desperately hard to be something she’s not

Also, what on Earth are her eyebrows?????

I listened to their podcast when it first came out but found her to get louder and louder. She just spoke over Chris all the time. And her insta was just constant. I’m so funny ? So zany, here’s me in my pants.
I feel like she’s desperate to be ‘someone’.I get that it must be hard to be the spouse of a famous,
especially when you’ve dipped your toe in that pool yourself.
I ended up unsubscribing from the podcast and unfollowing.
I hate it when she sings I flip it straight off and all this what Disney princess am I? Zzzzzzzzxxxxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.