Rosie Ramsey / Rosemarinoramsey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do hope she is.

Say what you will about their podcast/her ads/singing - she's an absolutely cracking mum.
I think everyone is in agreement with that and would be happy for her.

I don’t dislike her I just wish she’d tone it down a bit and go back to her less showy trying to be in with the insta mum self

Reactions: 8
She wasn’t holding her stomach randomly.. they were taking a bow. But I do really hope she’s pregnant. Really like them!

Reactions: 5
I hate the barry beef thing on their podcast. I'm getting the impression chris isn't that keen on it either. Ha.

Just watched the video with Robin. Very cute. She wasn't holding her tummy they were taking bows 😅

Ive found her less annoying lately

Reactions: 6
Sorry if this comes across as a bit preachy (I promise I don’t mean it to!) but I had a thought today, if she isn’t pregnant and she comes on here and sees everyone speculating, that could really hurt her. She’s already lost a baby and they could be trying and not have fallen pregnant yet. I don’t know if we should be speculating, I have been this week and I’m going to stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Sorry if this comes across as a bit preachy (I promise I don’t mean it to!) but I had a thought today, if she isn’t pregnant and she comes on here and sees everyone speculating, that could really hurt her. She’s already lost a baby and they could be trying and not have fallen pregnant yet. I don’t know if we should be speculating, I have been this week and I’m going to stop.
That's a very good point. Everyone seems incredibly positive about their hope that she is - and very complementary about her as a mum, but still, if she is TTC or struggling to TTC then yes, that could be hard to read.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.