Rosie Ramsey / Rosemarinoramsey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've followed her for a while and I absolutely love her! Some of the things she does is a bit cringe but mainly she's hilarious and very "real" which I don't like to say and can't really explain 🙈

Reactions: 2
I like her normalness. Even with a well off lifestyle she isn't "flashy" or grabby. Very normal life, no spendy holidays etc just normal life.

And that she refers to the IG thing as "her little job which is actually starting to feel like a job".

She is funny. Funnier than him truth be told.

Reactions: 7
Her latest post asking people about whether they’ve moved from town to country? I swear I’ve seen another influencer ask the same thing recently and it’s driving me mad trying to remember who I saw ask the exact same thing.

I’ve become so cynical towards instagrammers that I’m wondering if it’s going to lead to some kind of advertising 😂 or maybe market research for someone.

I love her! Anyone know how old she is? Apparently she’s older than Chris...

Reactions: 1
I love her! Anyone know how old she is? Apparently she’s older than Chris...
On an earlier episode of their podcast they talked about having the same friends at school and then bring at college together. I got the impression they’re the same age.

I absolutely love Rosie, she’s so down to earth and seems like such a good mum. I always download their podcast to listen to when I’m running. It’s hilarious and always distracts me from how much I hate what I’m doing!

Reactions: 3
On an earlier episode of their podcast they talked about having the same friends at school and then bring at college together. I got the impression they’re the same age.

I absolutely love Rosie, she’s so down to earth and seems like such a good mum. I always download their podcast to listen to when I’m running. It’s hilarious and always distracts me from how much I hate what I’m doing!
Have you listened to the bit about the kitkat yet, I nearly had to stop I was laughing so much whilst out running x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeh, she’s definitely done at least one. All you had to do was comment ❤ on the post to be entered. I liked the fact there was none of the ‘follow X,Y & Z. Then tag a friend’ stuff most giveaways ask you to do.
Ah that’s good! She doesn’t show up on my insta much...stupid algorithms 🙄 so hadn’t seen one

And her recent post about giving away everything she's gifted 🙌🙌 a lot on insta could could do with following in her footsteps
A few celebs/influencers are saying the same thing. It’s all orchestrated...joe swash is one

Well now I’ve gone off her after her sucking up to hinch on her insta

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.